Post here to be assigned a WWF wrestler that matches your CN Character

Starfox101

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Sheik is my favorite twitter follow.

Also, Heath Slater was the leader of 3MB Starfox you big dummy

So irrelevent, I just couldn't remember.

Why not

You are Brodus Clay. You're pretty good in the ring for a big guy, but you are being booked horribly, and probably need a new gimmick. Funkasauros Rex isn't working out so well.

omgp6.gif

(Oh, and look out for Big Show Stewie as well.)

I request it

You are Jeff Hardy. With your post-hardcore grunge styling, you've taken CN by storm with your anti-authority and anti-parents ways. Laws be damned.

BQfil.gif

Who can I be?

You are Braden Walker. I've never heard of you, and nobody else has either. Your only segment in the history of CN was the time you spoke with Matt Hardy backstage.

But don't worry, you have a 3 disc DVD to fall back on, the Definitive History of Braden Capibara Walker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyFABQX62A

Do me.

You are Zach Ryder. Known for your flashy guido hair and catchy phrases, you are almost universally derided by everyone not on the internet. But don't worry, on the internet, you are the Internet Heavyweight Champion. Vince McMahon simply couldn't wait to fire you.

zack_ryder_the_internet_champion_crop_34

Oh surprise me darling.

You are AJ Lee. Loyal, a little bit crazy, and apparently also now retired. You are the biggest fan of Phil Brooks, CM Punk.

tumblr_n3tjwaztxJ1rhly2xo1_500.gif

I'm game. *readies folding chair*

You are a very shifty stranger, and as such you are none other than The Boogeyman. Nobody knows a thing about you, or why you are billed from a Bottomless Pit, but we do not want to get in the ring with you. Ever.

3853.gif

I used to watch wrestling when I was 10

You are Doink the Clown. Why, because I said so, Doink.

Doink-the-CLOWN2.jpg

Me next. Me next. You're one of the few Bobians I've entered the ring against, Starfox, so you should have an accurate assesement. Hoping for a Rey Mysterio, but know I'll end up a Hornswaggle. :awesome:

You did not hit me with the 619. But you did hit me with the Dirty Deeds, Dean Ambrose. You're an up and comer with great potential for singles competition, even if you are a little weird. You just have to leave your former faction alone forever.

Ambrose-Nope.gif

me! me!

You are Shark Boy from TNA. You have a DBDC flag which is the equivalent of wrestling in a shark suit in the worst wrestling promotion of all-time. ;)

sharkie.jpg

I used to watch wrestling when you were 10 last week.

Sorry I'm late, Starfox.

You are Rowdy Roddy Piper. Did you think it would be anywhere else? We're going to have to have Osraven on next week's edition of ROWDY RODDY PIPER'S PIT.

Rowdy-Roddy-Piper.jpg

cool thread! who am I?

Ah, too easy my red friend. You are Rusev, hero of the Russian Federation, and the all-around most likable Communist of all-time. Please bring Lana with you next time.

PFgjH-5Z_400x400.jpeg

I don't know what I dispise more, WWE or the OWF, starfox and I've known each for some time, I'm game lay it on me.

You are Ric Flair, CN's resident tank-ridin', aircraft-flyin', tech stealin', backroom dealin', son-of-a-gun. You were born with a golden spoon, and can take anyone's girl, and there is nothing they can do about it.

WOOOOO.

1378864003_ric%20flair%20woo.jpg

WWOWF sounds like a fun time.

Indeed it is, my Christian friend. Since you are religious, you are none other than Reverand Slick, the most badass preacher of all-time.

01.jpg

I don't think I have a WWF persona to match me :(, but i'd be happy to be proven wrong!

Oh, you do, Mr Yokozuna. You've grown fat with tech, and have enjoyed the finer things in life that come with life at the head of a hegemony.

yokozuna-o.gif

Now you just enjoy jumping on the heads of any nation in the top 250.

Well here's me in RL so I'm curious how my cn persona comes across:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNwx_VbVcCc

In all seriousness though I have a SICK Hulk Hogan costume that I've worn the last few times I've gone out for Halloween that makes grown men act like theyre 8 and just saw Spider-Man at the mall or something.

You are Damien Sandow, the cultured genius nice enough to grace us with your presence, which we will repay you for in time.

Ock25.gif

Edited by Starfox101

You are Ric Flair, CN's resident tank-ridin', aircraft-flyin', tech stealin', backroom dealin', son-of-a-gun. You were born with a golden spoon, and can take anyone's girl, and there is nothing they can do about it.

WOOOOO.

haha, I truly was waiting for Billy Kidman or Brian Knobbs of the Nasty Boy's

Now an interesting real life factoid, I've met both on more than one occasion, Billy Kidman is from Allentown Pa, Brian Knobbs is from Whitehall Pa  who broke into the business compliments of Matt Millen of The San Francisco 49ers who too is from Whitehall Pa, they were neighbors, well at least Matt’s parents’ house. My cousin lived on the same block.

In the early 80’s ( I was still in HS ) The Wild Samoan's had their training facility at 7th & Mc Arthur, I used to go in there all time and watch the training and in 83 I met Kidman and knew he’d be something.

So to answer a question that may be asked I graduated from Allen High School class of 82 and that was an interesting time for WWF, as a brand it was really starting to develop and I’ve been to Allentown's Agricutral Hall more time's than I’d like to admit, we’d go on every third Tuesday night they taped 3 shows for Sat and it cost us $4.00 .. God those were the days.

Thank's for having me relive my youth just a tad :p

You are Braden Walker. I've never heard of you, and nobody else has either. Your only segment in the history of CN was the time you spoke with Matt Hardy backstage.

But don't worry, you have a 3 disc DVD to fall back on, the Definitive History of Braden Capibara Walker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyFABQX62A

!@#$, now I have to actually figure out who Capibara is so I can determine how to approach his character.

Also, CubaQuerida is down for a wrestler but is unable to post here.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

!@#$, now I have to actually figure out who Capibara is so I can determine how to approach his character.

Also, CubaQuerida is down for a wrestler but is unable to post here.

Why can't he post? I have a special one for him.

Retired my sweet butt! I'm getting a Senate seat soon gosh. :( the rest of it is dead on though.

Prove it

haha, I truly was waiting for Billy Kidman or Brian Knobbs of the Nasty Boy's

Now an interesting real life factoid, I've met both on more than one occasion, Billy Kidman is from Allentown Pa, Brian Knobbs is from Whitehall Pa  who broke into the business compliments of Matt Millen of The San Francisco 49ers who too is from Whitehall Pa, they were neighbors, well at least Matt’s parents’ house. My cousin lived on the same block.

In the early 80’s ( I was still in HS ) The Wild Samoan's had their training facility at 7th & Mc Arthur, I used to go in there all time and watch the training and in 83 I met Kidman and knew he’d be something.

So to answer a question that may be asked I graduated from Allen High School class of 82 and that was an interesting time for WWF, as a brand it was really starting to develop and I’ve been to Allentown's Agricutral Hall more time's than I’d like to admit, we’d go on every third Tuesday night they taped 3 shows for Sat and it cost us $4.00 .. God those were the days.

Thank's for having me relive my youth just a tad :P

Completely forgot those guys. That sounds like a good youth though!