The Encyclopædia Wampanoag

Peter Ilyich

(OOC: This is an Encyclopedia anyone in CNRP'40 can contribute to! Please, only serious posts. This is what it says: An Encyclopedia. Please learn how an Encyclopedia works before posting. All you need to do is post a page of information on a topic, and i will put it alphabetically in the table of contents with a link. Remember this is constantly being expanded, and is never finished! Thank you!)

The Encyclopædia Wampanoag

Volume I: Published in Boston, Massachusetts c. 1940

A:
Act of Parliament
American Independence Day
American Party
B:
Baxter, Percival Proctor
Border Crisis, 1 ACI
Boston, Massachusetts
Byzantine Crime Jurisdiction
C:
Carlson, Allen
Champlain, Massachusetts
Charlestown Naval Yard
Chief Officer of the Harbor Party
Coast Guard
Constellation, CMS
Constitution, CMS
Constitution of 1940
Coolidge, Calvin
Coolidge Rules Act
Crawford, Eric
D:
Democratic Party(Massachusetts)
E:
F:
Farewell Speech of Calvin Coolidge
Fenway Park
Fenway Park Bombing
Flores, Will
G:
Gare Saint Lazare
Global Collapse, 2 BCI
Global Collapse, 6 ACI
Gun Rights Act
H:
Hamed, Abdur Raheem
Harborcratic Party
Harborcratic Party Rallies, 2 ACI
Hurley, Charles F.
I:
Islam
Islamic Republic and Initiative of Massachusetts
J:
John Hancock Hospital
K:
Kingston, Jamaica
L:
Lawson, Erik
Logan, Peter
M:
Massachusetts
Massachusetts Economic Crisis, 9 ACI
Massachusetts Dollar
N:
Naval Act of 1794
New York
Nichols, Malcolm
O:
Operation Manhunt
Operation Manhunt: Bravo
P:
Pennsylvania
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Portland, Maine
Q:
R:
Republican Party(Massachusetts)
Revere, Edward Paul
S:
Uniforms, Massachusetts Military
T:
Thompson, Paulette
Tobin, Maurice J.
Tobin's Army Act
U:

V:
Vermont
W:
Whig Party
White House(Massachusetts)
X:
Y:
Z:

Edited by Peter Ilyich

Massachusetts

130px-Massachusetts_state_coat_of_arms_(

Name: Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Motto: "By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty"

Capital: Champlain

Largest City: Boston

Official Language: British English

Government: Commonwealth-Republic

-Provided: Articles of 1950, Article I

Population: (estimate) 17,500,000

Currency: Massachusetts Dollar

Drives on the: Right

Massachusetts, formally the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, is a sovereign nation located on the Atlantic Coast, situated on the North American Continent, and claiming the land formerly parts of the US States of Massachusetts and Maine, and before that, the Massachusetts Bay Colony. It contains two states, Massachusetts and Maine, and one federal district, Champlain F.D. It borders no stable entities, however is northeast to the Communist States of America and is west from the Spanish Empire. Called home to over 17 million people, Massachusetts is one of the largest in terms of population, the fastest growing, and the most diverse nation on Earth.

In 1630, under the British Crown, the Massachusetts Bay Colony was founded. For over 100 years the Massachusetts Bay Colony prospered under the crown, but in 1775 chose to attempt to win independence from the crown, which succeeded in 1783. The Colony, renamed simply "Massachusetts" survived under the United States of America (As stylized under the Articles of Confederation) until its fall and collapse in 1918, following World War I. Massachusetts sat idle a long time until 1934.

In 1934, Massachusetts was driven to survive under a man named Calvin Coolidge, the former governor of the State of Massachusetts. He proceeded to establish a small Congress named the New World Congress, considering it was the only government known in the American continents. The New World Congress pushed to make difficult changes to the ways people lived: in poor, collapsing houses, buying food from people 60 miles away, etc. The New World Congress, which in its entirety was commanded by 3 different Presidents: Coolidge, Henry Cabot Lodge Jr. , and the youngest of them all, 22-year old Johnathon Fitzgerald Kennedy. Under these three New World Congressional Presidents, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts thrived. In 1937, the New World Congress had completed its job. The Fourth New World Congress was the first to be through public election, and John F. Kennedy attempted at election to be the provisional governor of the State of Massachusetts. However, he was instead passed up, with Calvin Coolidge winning the position as the provisional president of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The New World Congress was dissolved, and a provisional congress took its place.

Edited by Peter Ilyich

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts of a Free Man

thomas_paine_common_sense.jpg

Name: Thoughts of a Free Man

Author: Thomas Whitney

Published: 10 ACI, Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Thoughts of a Free Man by Thomas Whitney, often just called Thoughts of a Free Man, is a novel written by Thomas Whitney supporting an armed rebellion against the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and its government. It was first published 3 weeks after the inauguration of Percival Proctor Baxter and was the driving force behind the revolution. It represents American values, and it is thought that Thomas Whitney was a Harborcrat, and possibly a founder of the Harborcratic Party, but this was never confirmed, and there is still debate on if Whitney actually wrote it, as he would be only 14 years ago when he wrote it.

THE WRITE

It seems not all that long ago when the Mayflower landed upon Plymouth, and even sooner when an armed rebellion led by George Washington shook the nation. It seems that our nation has abandoned the traditions it should hold dear. That is why we must rise up. But the most important question we must ask is not why, but when. We spend too much time thinking about if it might destroy us, and too much time thinking that our leaders will do something awful to us. The answer is that yes, of course they will do something to us, however they will not succeed. They will not succeed because God is on our side. Without the power of Him, one has nothing and but that is what matters. It matters not that They will mean to kill us, because they will; and it matters not how, because if we all band together, anything may be achieved, no matter the odds, no matter the chances.

I have grown up in Auburn, Maine. I witnessed the might of this nation grow and grow as now hundreds of hundreds of planes are stored in my very own backyard. Yet somehow, I still live with the feeling that some day I might change the world for the better. It is just unfortunate that it seems to be coming this way. I understand that if need be, I am willing to die for our freedom, yet I feel that I might live on in the hearts of my family and friends, and that I might be remembered, and that very same remembrance will carry my soul. Death means not to die, but it means to be born again. The mentality is what matters, not the odds or the chances, or even the facts. Optimism has carried us thus far, and it should continue this way. When have the odds actually been right historically? Then why do we continue to believe in the odds, when those who care to believe seem to be the ones to succeed? What is written on this parchment may be considered nonsense, but nonsense only if you believe in tyranny.

Edited by Peter Ilyich