How to decrease casualties since war had ended?

XP Mai

My population is very unhappy and I believe 1 of the reasons should be because of the large amount of casualties I'm having, 743.

Indeed, I didn't make any attacks when I was in war because I want peace (and my economy was going to implode). Afterwards, war ended because of aids from my alliance and everything is now stabilised yet the happiness remains low no matter how much expansions I've done to my nation.

It takes time for your population to become happy with you - starting off as a small nation, you aren't yet able to give your population the happiness-boosting things they desire.  With time, you'll be able to grab more improvements and trades which will make them happier.

Casualties don't have any impact on this.

It's not a permanent effect- it lasts for less than a day. I have more than two and a half million casualties and my nation is fine. There are nations with more than ten times my casualty count and they are fine.

You need to join the actual colour team of your alliance, and get into a proper trade circle. That should significantly help your happiness.

Does your alliance have any nation building guides that you can refer to? I'd be astounded if they didn't.

It's not a permanent effect- it lasts for less than a day. I have more than two and a half million casualties and my nation is fine. There are nations with more than ten times my casualty count and they are fine.

But my happiness remains low and gradually decrease every day. :frantic:

and get into a proper trade circle.

What's that? :unsure:

Does your alliance have any nation building guides that you can refer to?

Nope. :(

I'd be astounded if they didn't.

Then go ahead and astound. :P

Edited by XP mai