End Round WAR!!!

I started playing TE this round, any tips on how I can get loads of casualties? Do I go to war straight away or do I wait until Im bigger so I have more people to sacrifice for the greater good?

Ping me on IRC and we can talk some time. It's better to get a lot of infrastructure and then fight several active people at once. Getting nuked with 40-60k soldiers does wonders for your casualty count.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ping me on IRC and we can talk some time. It's better to get a lot of infrastructure and then fight several active people at once. Getting nuked with 40-60k soldiers does wonders for your casualty count.

Pretty much this, but at the same time you want to be involved in lots of wars throughout the round and don't shirk from them when they do come at you. Keep your slots full and learn how to fight efficiently! 

Couple rounds with the casualties kings and you will be sorted ;)

Im pretty sure theres at least 15 nations whove reached the 1 mil mark.

Probably the most ever nations to reach 1 mil in a single round.

KJ better be up with the play ;)

The average Avengers nation had 1.2 mil casualties this round. The next closest alliance averaged less than half of that.

Your math must be wrong Das as aren't we the alliance that is only here to win flags and don't flag runners avoid wars like the plague?

And why didn't you guys tell DD and I that flag runners do not buy the WRC as early as we did as it just burns through our cash like a wildfire? (but man does it make us tough in battle but sucks for flags)

If we just log in every 3rd day next round and the whole alliance chooses Water/Rubber as our resources and we all choose different team colors and we just quit this damn annoying talking to other alliance members will we still be the "flag running" alliance?

If we are traveling down the road at the speed of light and we turn our head lights on, will they do anything?

If Joe the Indian is pedaling down the road in his canoe, how many pancakes does it take to cover a doghouse?

If Virginia stole Georgia's New Jersey then what will Delaware?

Just curious.

This was a very interesting round!
Thank you to Ordo Paradoxia, DEFCON 1, Misfits and Roman Empire for some entertaining wars.
See you all next round, on one side or the other.
o/

Your math must be wrong Das as aren't we the alliance that is only here to win flags and don't flag runners avoid wars like the plague?

And why didn't you guys tell DD and I that flag runners do not buy the WRC as early as we did as it just burns through our cash like a wildfire? (but man does it make us tough in battle but sucks for flags)

If we just log in every 3rd day next round and the whole alliance chooses Water/Rubber as our resources and we all choose different team colors and we just quit this damn annoying talking to other alliance members will we still be the "flag running" alliance?

If we are traveling down the road at the speed of light and we turn our head lights on, will they do anything?

If Joe the Indian is pedaling down the road in his canoe, how many pancakes does it take to cover a doghouse?

If Virginia stole Georgia's New Jersey then what will Delaware?

Just curious.

You've concentrated a group of active players that donate/use temps so it isn't surprising to see your success combined with all the BS you pull. Do it without all the BS like hitting alliances you have almost double the ANS on such as your first war with TPC. Do it without getting another alliance to fight for you after you've been declared on with similar odds. You can pretend these tactics are good in every bodies book but you'd only be lying to yourself.

Make efforts to keep the wars as fair as possible and you may actually earn some respect from TE vets and I'm not talking about those noobs in the Avengers cheer squad.

Also, you bought the WRC wonders early because you're not the flag runners, you're the muscle whose job is to destroy or stall your enemies. Don't try and school people on the owf with non-sense, some of us do know how this game works.

The Avenger that had the best chance at peak NS was Langley aka Stevie but he was rolled before he could finish it but i don't think he had it anyway with Limits coming in out of nowhere so probably gave in. Adamah was your #1 for peak infra but again was hit before he could make his push. The Avenger that did win it only got it because he had more days to collect, which is why i think these war games worked in his favor as there may have been a chance that he would have been hit before the extra days, he also got lucky that Cowboy and co were late to fire their nukes.

These false war games held up multiple alliances for days waiting for it to start which is why i wouldn't be surprised it was delayed for this reason, to primarily help keep others off the Avengers while they scrabbled to secure flags and the TL never had Avengers yet but involved alliances that declined or never answered the call. Your defense is that D1, WD and TPC were fighting Avengers but it was a very limited number at the time the TL was sent out.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

You've concentrated a group of active players that donate/use temps so it isn't surprising to see your success combined with all the BS you pull. Do it without all the BS like hitting alliances you have almost double the ANS on such as your first war with TPC. Do it without getting another alliance to fight for you after you've been declared on with similar odds. You can pretend these tactics are good in every bodies book but you'd only be lying to yourself.

Make efforts to keep the wars as fair as possible and you may actually earn some respect from TE vets and I'm not talking about those noobs in the Avengers cheer squad.

Also, you bought the WRC wonders early because you're not the flag runners, you're the muscle whose job is to destroy or stall your enemies. Don't try and school people on the owf with non-sense, some of us do know how this game works.

The Avenger that had the best chance at peak NS was Langley aka Stevie but he was rolled before he could finish it but i don't think he had it anyway with Limits coming in out of nowhere so probably gave in. Adamah was your #1 for peak infra but again was hit before he could make his push. The Avenger that did win it only got it because he had more days to collect, which is why i think these war games worked in his favor as there may have been a chance that he would have been hit before the extra days, he also got lucky that Cowboy and co were late to fire their nukes.

These false war games held up multiple alliances for days waiting for it to start which is why i wouldn't be surprised it was delayed for this reason, to primarily help keep others off the Avengers while they scrabbled to secure flags and the TL never had Avengers yet but involved alliances that declined or never answered the call. Your defense is that D1, WD and TPC were fighting Avengers but it was a very limited number at the time the TL was sent out.

You think we care a lot more about flags than we do. If I cared so much about flags, Last Squirrel, Limits, and fata1ity would have been hit as soon as I collected. I'm also not sure what TE vets's respect I want but am missing. I like flags, but I like the most casualties in the history of TE much more. How many alliance records didn't we break this round? Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Are you selling tinfoil hats? How much can I buy one for?

You think we care a lot more about flags than we do. If I cared so much about flags, Last Squirrel, Limits, and fata1ity would have been hit as soon as Stevie and I collected. I'm also not sure what TE vets's respect I want but am missing. I like flags, but I like the most casualties in the history of TE much more. How many alliance records didn't we break this round?

I bet you regret not hitting them first.

You can't compare any records broken to previous rounds because they weren't all 3 month rounds with a 10 mill start up fund and generals so records were expected to be broken this round but the 2mill casualties was impressive. I don't think its hard when you have as many elites as you do, this makes everything a lot easier as well.

Are you selling tinfoil hats? How much can I buy one for?

The only counter from someone who has no idea whats going on can use.

The only counter from someone who has no idea whats going on can use.

Real life got in the way of the end-game war being ironed out and launched properly. It was nothing to do with the Avengers. You know, us alliances in this "cheer squad" as you call it, actually do have minds of our own. Neither AoW nor FF were doing the bidding of the Avengers here. No matter how much you may relish the image, the Avengers are not some shadowy group controlling everything. You have been told from countless people that your conspiracy theories are foolish, but you keep clinging on to it for dear life, for fear of slipping into irrelevancy.

Maybe it is time to take a step back and try to regain some respect from the OWF community.

You also never lost your momentum as everyone else did and when there was a good chance you would have, another alliance came to your rescue. This is why no matter what everyone else does, they can't chllenge you without getting rolled themselves.  This is why you're considered the scum of TE by many and their actions against you will speak for this.

Real life got in the way of the end-game war being ironed out and launched properly. It was nothing to do with the Avengers. You know, us alliances in this "cheer squad" as you call it, actually do have minds of our own. Neither AoW nor FF were doing the bidding of the Avengers here. No matter how much you may relish the image, the Avengers are not some shadowy group controlling everything. You have been told from countless people that your conspiracy theories are foolish, but you keep clinging on to it for dear life, for fear of slipping into irrelevancy.

Maybe it is time to take a step back and try to regain some respect from the OWF community.

You took your alliance and fought for the Avengers and you're telling me your not doing their bidding. Take your jokes elsewhere, they're not funny here.

So countless in your world must be 3-4 people who have shown they stand behind Avengers, whether or not its to gain favors, no one cares what you say but you will be judged by many on your actions. bg is has been fighting tooth and nail every-time I've called out the Avengers and so have you just not as consistent. njw has been shooting the me the messenger for 1-2 years now he has literally stalked me in 90% of threads trying to bait me so he can report any forum violations. He complains that he can't get anything on me and has literally backed everyone that counter challenges me.

And don't accuse me of spying when it was you guys who leaked D1/Misfit TL.

Putting spies in D1 is the lowest of the low, those guys purposely relax their entry rules so newbies are guaranteed a home in TE and their leaders devote most of their time doing their best to improve their game. Taking advantage of an alliance run by honorable members of the community speaks volumes about your guys characters.

Tell me Cazaric, did you receive the leaked D1/Misfit TL too?

Using the tinfoil hat argument is just silly against the 2 arguments out of the many dozen that are fact. Those couple of arguments may be a theory but i still support it with logic and i do state that I'm only guessing/speculating. Accusing everything I've said of being a conspiracy theory is just as big as a joke as you are and you know that.

RL got in the way of multiple people at the same time who could have put together and launched these war games is your argument. End of round war games is stupid anyway, if there was a time to do it, I'd say the first round war is the best time, around day 20.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Spying on D1? Leaked D1/Misfits target lists? I don't even know what you're talking about. I am against all spying, and would never engage in it. Unlike some people, who make it clear they spy. Right, DT?

So state your point about your theory, and leave it at that. People do that all the time. They raise a theory or suspicion, people acknowledge it, and they respect them for their opinions. You have ruined your own name by continually raising the same points with nothing new to add. We get what you are saying. It's wrong, but you're entitled to believe it. You're not entitled to drag every thread through the mud by ranting about the same stuff every single time. The moment you do that, you move from someone who has a different opinion to someone who nobody can be bothered with anymore.

Either way, my patience with you has worn thin. I'm now joining the legion of people who have blocked your posts.

The TL was leaked by either a nation from FF or AOW but it was assumed the spy came from FF as they have disgruntled ex-D1 members who some are suspected of being the same person in charge of nations that were banned from D1 for using multis.

I did state my theory and would have left it at that but you were very quick at accusing it of being a conspiracy, yet you weren't the main person running any of it so how exactly did you know everything about it? I wouldn't expect a newbie to understand what i said let alone how this game works.

What are these same points i keep raising with nothing new to add? State them all or stop posting BS.

Those people who can't be bothered are fighting a losing argument because half of them wouldn't have half a clue whats going on and the other half are trying to defend their underhanded tactics.

If people can't handle the truth, i advise them to block me because you're going to make it worst for yourself and hate me even more after I've finished with you.

The TL was leaked by either a nation from FF or AOW but it was assumed the spy came from FF as they have disgruntled ex-D1 members who some are suspected of being the same person in charge of nations that were banned from D1 for using multis.

I did state my theory and would have left it at that but you were very quick at accusing it of being a conspiracy, yet you weren't the main person running any of it so how exactly did you know everything about it? I wouldn't expect a newbie to understand what i said let alone how this game works.

What are these same points i keep raising with nothing new to add? State them all or stop posting BS.

Those people who can't be bothered are fighting a losing argument because half of them wouldn't have half a clue whats going on and the other half are trying to defend their underhanded tactics.

If people can't handle the truth, i advise them to block me because you're going to make it worst for yourself and hate me even more after I've finished with you.

Who in FF is an ex-D1 member?

"What are these same points i keep raising" are you seriously asking this? Every post you make is always about the Avengers and/or their underhand tatics, flag running, down declares or what ever else "YOU FEEL" is wrong. You have even managed to bring AoW and FF into your incorrect ramblings. Posting things about how we support or do the bidings of TA to help achieve their goals.

DT, for the last time, you are wrong! As much as I know you would like to believe this is true, it simply is not! What is true, We do our own thing, AoW and FF have friends in TA, yes.....However we also have friends In many of the other alliances as well. You even heard from KB himself that he and I started this round off as friends.

In all honesty, I have rarely talked to any of my friends in TA or TPC for that matter. Definitely not as much as I'd like to. You are simply wrong in your accusations that we are doing the bidings of TA.

I'll give you a pat on the back though for finially admitting that you post this nonsense based on your beliefs and theories.
One of the few true statments you've posted.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Who in FF is an ex-D1 member?

Not that I'm defending DT or anything, but fairly sure that both Top Gear and Son of Taeper were both ex-D1. Just saying. But let the argument come to a rest, the sooner everyone stops replying to DT, the sooner we can all have a better time on these forums

If Avengers claim one thing to be fact then I have every right to respond if i disagree and support it with logic or concrete proof.  That will go on for as long as they make these debatable claims.

All the BS I've called BG and Cazaric out on, I'm not surprised you both have hatred for me. You're both angry because i exposed Cararic as lying and BG as a manipulating coward who sweet talks everyone to get them on his side and then stabs them in the back when it suits him. The same with everyone else whose actions I've opposed and exposed.

BG, your only contribution has been to call me names and defend every action taken by Avengers whether they are right or wrong. At least I'm not in the corner of the room hiding behind the Avengers skirts throwing mud. Half of TE alliances don't like them, the other half just want to be on the cool kids table.

When you noobs have something on me or something more than trying to silence the messenger then you'll have a leg to stand on, until then, do everyone a favor and shut up. At least we'll see some real debates take place between people who understand the game. You might even learn something.

Not that I'm defending DT or anything, but fairly sure that both Top Gear and Son of Taeper were both ex-D1. Just saying. But let the argument come to a rest, the sooner everyone stops replying to DT, the sooner we can all have a better time on these forums

Both were members last round.

You noobs pretend as if these forums are full of high activity with lots of fresh new content posted daily and you all have lots of fun. Oh please, these forums can remain dead without a word for days at a time.