Umbrella Nations Conducting Spy Ops Against NEW Protectorate.

Sabcat

Dark Temptaion

First no, you do not ,as the Grand Temple eliminates that because your people are happy with what ever religion you choose and you no longer recieve the prefered religion desire , just a game mechanic note as Auctor offered me.

Second I find "literally" to be be equally as obnoxious as "no offense" as you do not "literally" spy on Umbrella all the time. You spy on a friend (no kidding) not Umbrella and thus your little quip was pointless and trivialised the fact that your alliance mate made aggressive spy attacks ,chnaged AA and went to war with nations already being pummeled proving just how heroic he is. You came to deflect , you failed miserably.

Dame Hime Themis

I'm sorry, which alliance mate of mine made these aggressive spy attacks? I'm in Sengoku... which I don't believe is a party to this little mess you seem to have such a large stake in.

There was no deflection intended at all. I honestly read the OP and then skipped to page 4 to post a joke. Why this joke has turned into an "ah HA!" moment for you is beyond me. I had quite a bit of respect for you and your competence before this little scuffle, but you're quite unnecessarily grasping at straws here brother.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, which alliance mate of mine made these aggressive spy attacks? I'm in Sengoku... which I don't believe is a party to this little mess you seem to have such a large stake in.

There was no deflection intended at all. I honestly read the OP and then skipped to page 4 to post a joke. Why this joke has turned into an "ah HA!" moment for you is beyond me. I had quite a bit of respect for you and your competence before this little scuffle, but you're quite unnecessarily grasping at straws here brother.

Dark Temptation

I have already apologised to Auctor and now you for the mistake. I misread the AA and thought your post was an attempt to justify an alliancemate rather than somone un attached.

I appreciate your attempt at a joke , however it came across as an attempt to justify. If you had not "skipped" all the posts to post a joke you might have noted that there is some concern among those who posted about what happend. That was of course part of the reason for my response another poster who posted without bothering to read. There was no ah ah simply responding to the point you made, that in context looked foolish. May I ask why you though it necessary to make a joke post in a virtually dead thread?

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis