Sanctions!

Mogar

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a tech seller, check my own aid I've recieved cash and tech for at least the past 6 months, if not further, and not sent out tech in that entire time. Mr Director is a CNRPer and was asking for tech deals, I obliged.

It is possible that by sending that aid package, you more than likely endangered him because I sense the guys hitting WTF will prioritise hitting him in order to reduce the amount of "tech" he will be able to give you.

I'm not a tech seller, check my own aid I've recieved cash and tech for at least the past 6 months, if not further, and not sent out tech in that entire time. Mr Director is a CNRPer and was asking for tech deals, I obliged.

Doesn't matter you totally knew it was wrong and totally did it anyway...It was a slap in the face to all the nations who abided by the NAP in order to end the war...Totally guilty of violation of NAP and totally an act of war no matter how you totally try to spin it... :popcorn: :war:

I send troops regularly, you must guard your monies, since there's plenty of bandits and rogues around these parts lately.

Ā 

It is possible that by sending that aid package, you more than likely endangered him because I sense the guys hitting WTF will prioritise hitting him in order to reduce the amount of "tech" he will be able to give you.

I sent him aid after the wars began, if you look, and labeled it that to ensure it wasnt misconstrued as anything but a tech deal.

Ā 

Doesn't matter you totally knew it was wrong and totally did it anyway...It was a slap in the face to all the nations who abided by the NAP in order to end the war...Totally guilty of violation of NAP and totally an act of war no matter how you totally try to spin it...Ā  :popcorn:Ā  :war:

Ā 

So, you also believe that tech deals are an act of war? what a strange turn of events from what you were arguing against Polaris doing that same thing.

Edited by Mogar

I send troops regularly, you must guard your monies, since there's plenty of bandits and rogues around these parts lately.

Ā 

I sent him aid after the wars began, if you look, and labeled it that to ensure it wasnt misconstrued as anything but a tech deal.

Ā 

So, you also believe that tech deals are an act of war? what a strange turn of events from what you were arguing against Polaris doing that same thing.

Ā 

You know what you did, we know what you did, thats why you are sanctioned on pink, for violating the RIA/DBDC NAP.Ā  You can't spin this to paint us to be the bad guys here, but I'm sure you'll try.

Ā 

You know what you did, we know what you did, thats why you are sanctioned on pink, for violating the RIA/DBDC NAP.Ā  You can't spin this to paint us to be the bad guys here, but I'm sure you'll try.

I sent a tech deal, exactly as DT probes did to DBDC during the last war, are you acknowledging that those were an act of war?

Ā 

So the issue is everyone is comparing what is right and intelligent to what Mogar does regularly?

I sent a tech deal, exactly as DT probes did to DBDC during the last war, are you acknowledging that those were an act of war?

You sent a tech deal...with 4k soldiers. DS never advocated sending soldiers with said tech, we simply agreed that tech deals should be allowed to continue.

Ā 

Offer was sent on the last day of war with Squatopia. By attaching soldiers to the offer, it constitutes a war aid offer, if it was just money, you could have argued it was simply a tech deal.

You sent a tech deal...with 4k soldiers. DS never advocated sending soldiers with said tech, we simply agreed that tech deals should be allowed to continue.

But you did so, with the majority of your tech deals during the war, I'd tell you to go look on lyricalz but mysteriously a significant number of the aiding nations are no longer of this world.

Ā 

Offer was sent on the last day of war with Squatopia. By attaching soldiers to the offer, it constitutes a war aid offer, if it was just money, you could have argued it was simply a tech deal.

The Offer was sent with the expectation that the various "mercenary" alliances would no longer be attacking my dear friend Mr Director(Not to mention attacks were already ran by both parties and didnt influence the war whatsoever), and the 4k soldiers saved him some cash to spend on tech for me, I'm a generous person after all.

Ā 

So a big song and dance over a sanction that basically did nothing but deny you access to Pink nations....

Ā 

I'm not one for private channels, and I would suspect Cuba understood the consequences of sanctioning me.

Edited by Mogar

The Offer was sent with the expectation that the various "mercenary" alliances would no longer be attacking my dear friend Mr Director(Not to mention attacks were already ran by both parties and didnt influence the war whatsoever), and the 4k soldiers saved him some cash to spend on tech for me, I'm a generous person after all.

Now if he was in peace mode after the war, he did not need those troops as he could just chill and pick up the troops (which do not cost him much at all) and you would not have got sanctioned, oh well. Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Ā 

The consequence being you posting a topic?

Amongst other things, it's certainly not the way to my heart, in any case.

Ā 

Now if he was in peace mode after the war, he did not need those troops as he could just chill and pick up the troops (which do not cost him much at all) and you would not have got sanctioned, oh well.

I'm content with being sanctioned, it is disappointing to see that the Doomsphere does not practice what they preach.

Ā 

Mogar, does RIA believes that a tech deal plus soldiers with an alliance at war is considered an act of war? Yes or No? :popcorn:

We've never acted as such.

Amongst other things, it's certainly not the way to my heart, in any case.

Ā 

I'm content with being sanctioned, it is disappointing to see that the Doomsphere does not practice what they preach.

Ā 

We've never acted as such.

Yes or No was too hard for you? Does RIA consider an AA sending 9 million and 4k troops to another AA they are at war with as an act of war? Or is it ok if you put "Totally a tech deal plus 4k troops for bandits and such"? :psyduck:

Yes or No was too hard for you? Does RIA consider an AA sending 9 million and 4k troops to another AA they are at war with as an act of war? Or is it ok if you put "Totally a tech deal plus 4k troops for bandits and such"? :psyduck:

I should declare on you for using my likeness without permission.

Can you provide evidence that would suggest that we have? A tech deal is a tech deal.

I should declare on you for using my likeness without permission.

NOOOO!Ā  :psyduck: Pwease don't throw me into the briar patch! PWEEEAASSEE! For the love of God and all that is Holy! :frantic:

Can you provide evidence that would suggest that we have? A tech deal is a tech deal.

Does R I A C o n s i d e r i t a a c t o f w a r ? 9 mill and 4k troops yes or no?