Alliance Ban. I need some help.

GradyTheGreat

Hello. Ok I may have screwed up royally. So today I went through removing, or thinking I was removing, inactive players in my alliance. Turns out instead of managing them and removing them that way I was hitting the "Ban From Alliance" button each time. I did this to about 13 or so alliance members. Now one of them wants back in, and he says he is going to be active. Is there any way to reverse this, or is he just stuck out there for good? Thanks.

Hello. Ok I may have screwed up royally. So today I went through removing, or thinking I was removing, inactive players in my alliance. Turns out instead of managing them and removing them that way I was hitting the "Ban From Alliance" button each time. I did this to about 13 or so alliance members. Now one of them wants back in, and he says he is going to be active. Is there any way to reverse this, or is he just stuck out there for good? Thanks.

You removed 13 members of your alliance and only 1 wants to come back?