Unpacking the baggage: Power and privilege on Planet Bob

Shokkou

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I believe the correct pronoun is "shkle"

Please don't make a mockery of this thread by bringing pronoun discussion into it. Thanks.

I think this thread should be called:

Unpacking the garbage: Power and privilege on Planet Bob

Oh hey, another privileged IRON member here to give a "totally objective" opinion on these matters.

You do realize I was commenting on how hilariously blind half of the people commenting on this thread are, which definitely includes you, right?

Nope. That's why I responded with what I did.... :/

Quite hard to do with you filling the thread with so much !@#$.

Apologies. It's just so amusing...

"I can't be a racist, my nation is liberal and has <insert minority here>! You must just be uneducated for disagreeing with me!" Take your tokens and go home.

Your smear tactics are so unrefined, if I were to turn them on you we'd have to call it "ad hominid."

TL;DR

Now we're dehumanizing people with different views by calling them "it." How enlightened!

TL;DR

Yup. Done with this thread for now. Maybe I'll come back and make some more sarcastic remarks about our tin foil hat friend here tomorrow. Or maybe not. Not like anyone gives a fuck what it thinks and I suppose it will depend on my mood.

In the mean time: I feel like drinking, so ciao.

"I'm proud to internalize institutional Pacifican racism."

Fixed that for you.

If it's all about ethics in cyber warfare why has the NPO historically been the alliance engaging in the overwhelming majority of cases of PZI, EZI, institution of viceroyalties, and other heinous hate crimes?

You could've at least made it make sense. 

Frawley hasn't oppressed me in a while now!

This confirms Shokkou's statements, Stockholm like the above is clearly a sign of a vast conspiracy of oppression.

For all our oppression and injustice, I'm still a bit sore at being called a Racist mind you. Pretty sure I can point to people who have been expelled for that kind of behaviour.

@OP: I just have to ask.. with 73 communiques since 2008. How can you even claim to be worried about this world? Just sayin.. If we're the bad boys, you've been sitting aside enabling for 7 long years to be bringing this up now. Almost enough to put you in the category of co-conspirator.

#PacificaLovesAll #PacificaIsTruth #PacificaForPeace #PacificaForPlenty

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I know right, with the market share of PacifiCola and Sir Paul's domination of entertainment we're all doomed to Pacificanization. #OccupyFrancograd

I'm glad to see you understand the gravity of the situation, but if those in power can have their eyes opened to the exploitation of the disempowered the Pacifiarchy can still be brought down.

TL;DR

TL;DR

Yup. Done with this thread for now. Maybe I'll come back and make some more sarcastic remarks about our tin foil hat friend here tomorrow. Or maybe not. Not like anyone gives a $%&@ what it thinks and I suppose it will depend on my mood.

It seems our Übermensch here has forgotten how to read and comprehend English. This is what the toxic culture does to people. It blinds them to anything which could open their eyes to the system of oppression, because that would mean accepting that their position of privilege is one that was given to them rather than earned.

"I'm proud to internalize institutional Pacifican racism."

You could've at least made it make sense. 

This is basic stuff. If you can't comprehend it then you certainly aren't ready to confront it.

This confirms Shokkou's statements, Stockholm like the above is clearly a sign of a vast conspiracy of oppression.

For all our oppression and injustice, I'm still a bit sore at being called a Racist mind you. Pretty sure I can point to people who have been expelled for that kind of behaviour.

You may have expelled them for bigotry, but if you expelled members based on racism (power + privilege) you would have no one left. I've already outlined the road map for Pacifica and its sock puppets to bring about positive change and effect social justice in my original post.

@OP: I just have to ask.. with 73 communiques since 2008. How can you even claim to be worried about this world? Just sayin.. If we're the bad boys, you've been sitting aside enabling for 7 long years to be bringing this up now. Almost enough to put you in the category of co-conspirator.

#PacificaLovesAll #PacificaIsTruth #PacificaForPeace #PacificaForPlenty

I alone cannot change the systems that have been in place since late 2006.

#PacificanPrivledge : Making Orwellian statements and having them be mostly correct. No doublethink about that or I might have to call thinkpol.

Also @Shokkou: One doesn't become many without effort. Singularity is not an excuse there are many opportunities in your past.

The world has changed so much since the era of your complaints that the same Pacific doesn't even exist. Although I'm sure that's been repeated many times. If you want to hunt the bad blood.. a few remaining are in the GPA and in TOP.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

#PacificanPrivledge : Making Orwellian statements and having them be mostly correct. No doublethink about that or I might have to call thinkpol.

"Mostly correct"

Sealion detected.

Edited by Shokkou

Also @Shokkou: One doesn't become many without effort. Singularity is not an excuse there are many opportunities in your past.

I have always stood up against Pacifican Privilege. Don't mistake the fact that you haven't heard it for it not happening at all. Funny how easily you turn to thinking you can Redsplain to me from your privileged position.

Yup. Done with this thread for now. Maybe I'll come back and make some more sarcastic remarks about our tin foil hat friend here tomorrow. Or maybe not. Not like anyone gives a $%&@ what it thinks and I suppose it will depend on my mood.

No. I said I might come back depending on my mood. Even drunk I make more sense than you.

Is it tomorrow already? I think what really happened is you got to the fridge, broke into a cold sweat at the thought of people waking up to your oppression, and ran back to your keyboard to continue your logically meaningless attacks.

Is it tomorrow already? I think what really happened is you got to the fridge, broke into a cold sweat at the thought of people waking up to your oppression, and ran back to your keyboard to continue your logically meaningless attacks.

I said maybe, dude, chill out.