TPC and OP - So Happy Together

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. Thats the idea. To create a bit of competition. To not have them DoW each other so we can fight the pick of the bunch. You should still give us more time after we came out of war with 5 different AAs.

Only the noobs will follow me and my tyranny? ROFL We are in a state of perma war. Only WE are that good. So bugger off and learn to play ;)

Spin all the bs you want but the fact is, the Avengers are the only alliance that require help when they're on the back foot.

I don't need or want attention, it's really not something I really care about. You however are posting in a forum on topics that you are not apart of. I mean correct me if I am wrong but you have no ingame CNTE nation. So really it must be you screaming out for attention.

Generally freedom of speech is something that is widely accepted among communities. It just happens, people can choose to take posts to heart or not. Also the one person I come and moan at is pretty much the same person EVERYONE IN TE MOANS AT. Quite simple really but I cba to carry on something pointless. So meh.

Most of my post are relevant to the topic, you can't cherry pick the one discussion where I'm trying to get AOW, Nlon or Skaro to confess to their treaty pact and pretend I've been off topic the entire time. You also went off topic by discussing Citadel wars so why the blantant hypocrisy?

What exactly are you trying to achieve by posting mockery? Are you trying to derail the topic by discussing your pointless and irrelevant involvement like you're all so good at doing over in the SE forums. Freedom of speech is not widely accepted among communities but do point out these communities where i can go and freely say whatever i want to say.  You must be confused about how forums and the internet works.

Spin all the bs you want but the fact is, the Avengers are the only alliance that require help when they're on the back foot.

Most of my post are relevant to the topic, you can't cherry pick the one discussion where I'm trying to get AOW, Nlon or Skaro to confess to their treaty pact and pretend I've been off topic the entire time. You also went off topic by discussing Citadel wars so why the blantant hypocrisy?

What exactly are you trying to achieve by posting mockery? Are you trying to derail the topic by discussing your pointless and irrelevant involvement like you're all so good at doing over in the SE forums. Freedom of speech is not widely accepted among communities but do point out these communities where i can go and freely say whatever i want to say.  You must be confused about how forums and the internet works.

To be honest I think you brought Citadel up first in this thread and others, I would go find quotes but I am far too lazy to do so. But again as I said I cba to carry on so the issue is moot. In other words meh.

To be honest I think you brought Citadel up first in this thread and others, I would go find quotes but I am far too lazy to do so. But again as I said I cba to carry on so the issue is moot. In other words meh.

You're a bigger idiot than i thought.

And where are these communities where i can go and say whatever i want without consequences? Do you even understand the concept of freedom of speech. I use many forums and i could get myself warned or even banned by using just a single word from all of them. I'm a member of various online gaming communities and the wrong words or even word will get you banned while playing in-game. Like i said, freedom of speech is not widely accepted.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

And where are these communities where i can go and say whatever i want without consequences? Do you even understand the concept of freedom of speech. I use many forums and i could get myself warned or even banned by using just a single word from all of them. I'm a member of various online gaming communities and the wrong words or even word will get you banned while playing in-game. Like i said, freedom of speech is not widely accepted.

There he/she/it goes again.  :rolleyes:

I don't need or want attention, it's really not something I really care about. You however are posting in a forum on topics that you are not apart of. I mean correct me if I am wrong but you have no ingame CNTE nation. So really it must be you screaming out for attention.
Generally freedom of speech is something that is widely accepted among communities. It just happens, people can choose to take posts to heart or not. Also the one person I come and moan at is pretty much the same person EVERYONE IN TE MOANS AT. Quite simple really but I cba to carry on something pointless. So meh.

He/she may have a nation as I'm told, but he/she still screams for attention not us. If not he/she wouldn't come into every post tring to start shiat and talk nothing but BS, Mostly the targeted at TA. Did I mention that he/she is the who actually doesn't contribute, again unless it's being a hater of TA.

There is no such thing as free speech on these forums (this isn't the USA) and no one cares what you or BG have to say because it never has anything to do with the topic, its either about unfunny post to discredit someone you don't like but its mostly because you both want attention and are trying to be relevant. You fail and i will continue to mock your posting for all it is since all you like to do is mock others. :)

Sure there is, if there wasn't then why the heck would you be permitted to come into every post and run it to the ground. I bet I could start a poll and ask everyone who they would care less about what was said and I'll bet you would be in first place. We may not contribute what you would want to hear or agree with but we do stay on topic and contribute, even if it is in a humorous way. Although I have to admit Alex is funnier than me, so is Das for that matter but I am working on it :P

I read his post twice and he never said he could post what he wanted with out consequences, what his comment was about freedom of speech. What he is referring to is actually true, even on these fourms (who cares about what other fourms or games you play).
Let me clarify for you what I think he was trying to say; he has the right to reply in his own way and words to post made in these Forums (as long as it doesn't break any Admin rules) and why shouldn't he or anyone else be allowed, you do! In fact the truth is you jump off topic in almost every post you make unless it has to do with TA.

Which reminds me, DT you never answered my question/s, why not are you scared to state your true feelings? I'm sure this is the one time when everyone would love to here what you have to say.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

YOU ARE TEMP TRADING AND NOT SHARING THE LOVE! Oh you are so getting rolled by one of my inactives for that!

Yeah see how DT is, not only did DT go off topic on that post but DT is selfish as well :P

Hey DT can I get a temp trade too?

YF, congrats on the nation building!

BG

Edit* wait did I just go off topic or contribute nothing again because I complimented a friend on his nation?
Nah, can't be....DT made a comment about doing temp trades which help build, and we all know DT always stays on topic and contributes with every post. Which means that the fact I gave said comment to YF about how well he has built his nation, I must for once contributed and been on topic, yay me!! Edited by Burning Glory

There he/she/it goes again.  :rolleyes:

Wrecking nooblets (either in-game or on the owf) is what i do. ^_^ Just the big headed arrogant ones of course. ^_^

He/she may have a nation as I'm told, but he/she still screams for attention not us. If not he/she wouldn't come into every post tring to start shiat and talk nothing but BS, Mostly the targeted at TA. Did I mention that he/she is the who actually doesn't contribute, again unless it's being a hater of TA.

Sure there is, if there wasn't then why the heck would you be permitted to come into every post and run it to the ground. I bet I could start a poll and ask everyone who they would care less about what was said and I'll bet you would be in first place. We may not contribute what you would want to hear or agree with but we do stay on topic and contribute, even if it is in a humorous way. Although I have to admit Alex is funnier than me, so is Das for that matter but I am working on it :P

I read his post twice and he never said he could post what he wanted with out consequences, what his comment was about freedom of speech. What he is referring to is actually true, even on these fourms (who cares about what other fourms or games you play).
Let me clarify for you what I think he was trying to say; he has the right to reply in his own way and words to post made in these Forums (as long as it doesn't break any Admin rules) and why shouldn't he or anyone else be allowed, you do! In fact the truth is you jump off topic in almost every post you make unless it has to do with TA.

Which reminds me, DT you never answered my question/s, why not are you scared to state your true feelings? I'm sure this is the one time when everyone would love to here what you have to say.

BG

Almost everyone that uses the owf is guilty of moving off topic, you're doing it right now but do continue to throw stones in your glass house.

I'd reply more often to your post if it wasn't just about insults, derailing the topic further, stating how relevant you think you are or the blatant bias. You defend them more than they defend themselves, can't they speak for themselves? I'd be embarrassed if i needed someone who is only capable of posting big walls of bias bs to make a point and most times fail at that. You can try to defend the guilty from the prosecutor but you're not going to have an easy time.

And i don't care how you want to interpret the definition of "freedom of speech" but in the real world it means the right to speak without censorship or restraint, your interpretation has restraints. These forums and almost every community forum on the internet have restraints, even the Westboro baptist church will. Learn the difference! You and your corrupt friends can't e-lawyer your way out of everything with bs.

YOU ARE TEMP TRADING AND NOT SHARING THE LOVE! Oh you are so getting rolled by one of my inactives for that!

You know me, i'm always temp trading. :P Join the pink team and I can organize you guys into our program just like the good ol days. ;)

Yeah see how DT is, not only did DT go off topic on that post but DT is selfish as well :P

Hey DT can I get a temp trade too?

YF, congrats on the nation building!

BG

Edit* wait did I just go off topic or contribute nothing again because I complimented a friend on his nation?
Nah, can't be....DT made a comment about doing temp trades which help build, and we all know DT always stays on topic and contributes with every post. Which means that the fact I gave said comment to YF about how well he has built his nation, I must for once contributed and been on topic, yay me!!

I don't help my enemies or their nooblet minions with temps. :P

A common misunderstanding regarding Freedom of Speech. Freedom to say what you want is not freedom from people reacting to what you say. It’s your right to say something hateful and rude. It is my right to ignore you, disagree with you, or for example, remove you from a forum / game I run. This is not a violation of you Freedom of Speech. 

Funnily enough I do know forums where you can literally post whatever you like, some people are okay with that. Other people will avoid these communities as it is not somewhere that they wish to be. It is entirely up to the owner of any form of site to decide what sort of content they want to put up with. 

Finally, I have a question for OP & TPC, was this song on your mind when this topic was created? If not i'll be a little sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhMzZ_KCp_E

Edited by Ezeriel

All I know is every round I see a group of nations coming to Avengers aid from outside their AA. This in spite of Stevie's contention that he seeks competition. Actions, and history, suggest your idea of competition is having every advantage so as not to lose or risk loss. Game on Stevie, game on.

A common misunderstanding regarding Freedom of Speech. Freedom to say what you want is not freedom from people reacting to what you say. It’s your right to say something hateful and rude. It is my right to ignore you, disagree with you, or for example, remove you from a forum / game I run. This is not a violation of you Freedom of Speech. 

Funnily enough I do know forums where you can literally post whatever you like, some people are okay with that. Other people will avoid these communities as it is not somewhere that they wish to be. It is entirely up to the owner of any form of site to decide what sort of content they want to put up with. 

I don't mean to be rude but you can just create a thread about this yourself ya know?

I don't mean to be rude but you can just create a thread about this yourself ya know?

I was simply following the train of conversation. If you didn't want to discuss it here then you shouldn't have brought it up.

@PK, I had no idea he was doing that and if I had known Id have wanted nothing to do with it. Such tactics are horrible and waste the point of keeping this a fair and enjoyable game.

@Paul, contrary to popular belief we do not request this help. Some people obviously just didn't like what happened so stepped in. Much like any of us have done in the past. Edited by Ezeriel

I was simply following the train of conversation. If you didn't want to discuss it here then you shouldn't have brought it up.

I was simply correcting someones misinterpretation of the forum rules that was directed at me. No one directed anything towards you, so there was no need for you to continue to further escalate the derailment from the OP.

Says the person who keeps going on and on about it.

I wasn't the first to say it. ^_^ It was more tongue and cheek at someone else who said that and then goes and does it himself.

Lets just be loud and clear, if you don't want the topic to further derail then stop contributing to further derailing it. Its really as simple as that! I'd like to move back to the thread topic too but I'm not the one complaining about others doing it to only turn around and do it myself.

I too would like to return to discussing how the Avengers are cowards for needing help from outsiders every-time they fight a defensive war. :facepalm:

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I wasn't the first to say it. ^_^ It was more tongue and cheek at someone else who said that and then goes and does it himself.

Lets just be loud and clear, if you don't want the topic to further derail then stop contributing to further derailing it. Its really as simple as that! I'd like to move back to the thread topic too but I'm not the one complaining about others doing it to only turn around and do it myself.

Who said you were the first to say it? 

I too would like to return to discussing how the Avengers are cowards for needing help from outsiders every-time they fight a defensive war. :facepalm:

See, even that's off-topic. You're a broken record that got really old, really fast.

Let's all be honest here. Nobody steps in for avengers. Avengers seek whoever isn't against them at this point. Same exact thing as when Stevie got caught with his pants down a couple rounds back and lost his flag running freaked out. Messaged das, myself and many others asking to step in and defend him. Believing that somebody in TE saw something they didn't like in this situation is little to none

Okay, I'm sick of this drama and whining from DT, so I'll just clarify something.

The Avengers did not ask us to step in for them; I offered. When the world hated Atlas, and wanted to raid AoW to hell and back, the Avengers showed us kindness, and assisted us. I am not the kind of person who forgets a kindness done, and I stand by my friends. So when I see a friend getting attacked by coalitions, I'm going to help them out. It's the honourable thing to do.

There. Right from the horse's mouth. But of course, DT, you're still not going to believe me, because you're blind to anything that doesn't conform with your own beliefs. Enjoy your confirmation bias ;)

Wrecking nooblets (either in-game or on the owf) is what i do. ^_^ Just the big headed arrogant ones of course. ^_^
 Almost everyone that uses the owf is guilty of moving off topic, you're doing it right now but do continue to throw stones in your glass house.

I'd reply more often to your post if it wasn't just about insults, derailing the topic further, stating how relevant you think you are or the blatant bias. You defend them more than they defend themselves, can't they speak for themselves? I'd be embarrassed if i needed someone who is only capable of posting big walls of bias bs to make a point and most times fail at that. You can try to defend the guilty from the prosecutor but you're not going to have an easy time.

And i don't care how you want to interpret the definition of "freedom of speech" but in the real world it means the right to speak without censorship or restraint, your interpretation has restraints. These forums and almost every community forum on the internet have restraints, even the Westboro baptist church will. Learn the difference! You and your corrupt friends can't e-lawyer your way out of everything with bs.

I don't help my enemies or their nooblet minions with temps. :P

"Wrecking nooblets" lol, please link me to back this up. The only thing your capable of is wrecking post

Finally a true statement from your mouth, glad to hear you admit you go off topic! Now if I can just get you to admit you do it more than anyone we would make great progress. If I go off topic, it's only following your off topic comments that for some reason I feel needs addressing.

Haven't you heard, TA hired me to represent ;)
I'm not biased, and I'm one of many that think you act like an idiot when you come on here and condem TA or anyone that doesn't agree with your view of them. Your one to talk about walls of BS, you wrote the book on it :P

A common misunderstandin regarding Freedom of Speech. Freedom to say what you want is not freedom from people reacting to what you say. It’s your right to say something hateful and rude. It is my right to ignore you, disagree with you, or for example, remove you from a forum / game I run. This is not a violation of you Freedom of Speech. 

Finally, I have a question for OP & TPC, was this song on your mind when this topic was created? If not i'll be a little sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhMzZ_KCp_E

I swear I was going to say almost exactly the same thing except I was going to point out that even his definition of FoS has consequences, example; talking about someone's kids or race or religion will more likely provoke a beat down, at the very least an onslaught of 4 letter words and threats of a beating.

Ha, I said the same thing here
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125936-tpc-and-op-so-happy-together/

And now I got the damn song stuck in my head again :(

BG

Let's all be honest here. Nobody steps in for avengers. Avengers seek whoever isn't against them at this point. Same exact thing as when Stevie got caught with his pants down a couple rounds back and lost his flag running freaked out. Messaged das, myself and many others asking to step in and defend him. Believing that somebody in TE saw something they didn't like in this situation is little to none

Stevie never asked me to step in and defend himself a few rounds back. We didn't even know each other. So, I'm not sure where you got that information from.

We've only asked for help on one occasion, and that was from D1 against OP. While I can understand some of you making the inference, it's a fallacious one, especially when each circumstance is different and you have no evidence. If people want to help us and fight with us, we welcome them. The Avengers are the most elite fighting alliance in the game. Alliances like AoW are often made up of 3-5 veterans, with the remainder of the alliance being younger nations with little experience. As such, they are not going to be involved in alliance wars involving major alliances, for the most part. It makes sense that these veterans would want to enjoy the experience of elite fighting and coordination, and we offer a place to do that.

We only accept outside requests when we feel doing so would not make the war completely unfair. As stated previously, we denied this request when AoW offered to help with the War Doves (which, by the way, is an example of a war in which we fought by ourselves, DT. Glittering generalities have always been your thing).

My question at this point for those of you who have repeatedly posted in Avengers' war threads, even when they do not involve you, is this:

What are you looking to accomplish with your rants and ravings against us? We know your stances, and so does the rest of TE. I don't think anyone is being swayed by your rhetoric. You haven't presented anything "revealing" that one could not see from either the in-game screen of that is commonly known by most players who read the OWF. It seems to me you are either typing just to type, baiting for arguments, or carrying out personal vendettas due to damage inflicted or a varying view the ethics of a browser game. Either way, it is not a contribution to the game. If a new players starts playing TE, then clicks community, this is what they see. If you insist on commenting with such frequency, saying the same or similar accusations, I certainly hope everyone stops responding to your bait.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

@PK, I had no idea he was doing that and if I had known Id have wanted nothing to do with it. Such tactics are horrible and waste the point of keeping this a fair and enjoyable game.

@Paul, contrary to popular belief we do not request this help. Some people obviously just didn't like what happened so stepped in. Much like any of us have done in the past.

No disrespect intended but I know 100% for sure that Stevie does and has seeked such help. So using the past as a judge it is not hard to infer the present actions and situation.

"Wrecking nooblets" lol, please link me to back this up. The only thing your capable of is wrecking post

Finally a true statement from your mouth, glad to hear you admit you go off topic! Now if I can just get you to admit you do it more than anyone we would make great progress. If I go off topic, it's only following your off topic comments that for some reason I feel needs addressing.

Haven't you heard, TA hired me to represent ;)
I'm not biased, and I'm one of many that think you act like an idiot when you come on here and condem TA or anyone that doesn't agree with your view of them. Your one to talk about walls of BS, you wrote the book on it :P

I swear I was going to say almost exactly the same thing except I was going to point out that even his definition of FoS has consequences, example; talking about someone's kids or race or religion will more likely provoke a beat down, at the very least an onslaught of 4 letter words and threats of a beating.

Ha, I said the same thing here
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125936-tpc-and-op-so-happy-together/
Just stop posting BG, you have know idea what has led up to this, and you admitted as much. You dont agree with DT, no problem, but Avengers must pay.

And now I got the damn song stuck in my head again :(

BG