The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

I have more.

I am only giving it to those that join the WTF AA and declare war on DBDC. Or to the highest bidder.

Looking to make a few extra dongs, I see.  So that is what this is about.  At least you're being honest about that.

Do you have a particular opening amount in mind for a bid?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the veracity of one claim or another, it runs up against one very important obstacle: few people care. I certainly don't. It's a safe bet that none of my alliance's government members do. Our allies? Nope, highly doubt it. Their allies? Again, most probably not.

[OOC]And then let's consider that this entire thread is a masterpiece of mixing up OOC and IC, filter evasion and revealing (and threatening to reveal more) players' personal information. With those as tactics, the OP has put himself in a difficult position from the beginning, to put it nicely.[/OOC]

I see that the OP has applied to join the much-respected STA. As a one-time Tiger of the Month (earned while wearing a disguise consisting of a moustache and glasses) I sincerely hope his application is rejected. Few alliances are eager to accept troublemakers.

I am only giving it to those that join the WTF AA and declare war on DBDC. Or to the highest bidder.

Oh dear.

I do hope WTF doesn't suffer for this. (Actually, I'd like to see them hammered into the ground like a tent stake.) Alliances have been destroyed for much, much less.

Looking to make a few extra dongs, I see.  So that is what this is about.  At least you're being honest about that.

Do you have a particular opening amount in mind for a bid?

Oh is this about how ridiculous you can look? What are you willing to offer? 1 Billion for them or perhaps half a penny?
This is only to educate/warn those that their days are counted but apparently IRON thinks they're safe by a Treaty LOL!! You see Iron, you can always cancel treaties and switch to the other side :)

Regardless of the veracity of one claim or another, it runs up against one very important obstacle: few people care. I certainly don't. It's a safe bet that none of my alliance's government members do. Our allies? Nope, highly doubt it. Their allies? Again, most probably not.

[OOC]And then let's consider that this entire thread is a masterpiece of mixing up OOC and IC, filter evasion and revealing (and threatening to reveal more) players' personal information. With those as tactics, the OP has put himself in a difficult position from the beginning, to put it nicely.[/OOC]

I see that the OP has applied to join the much-respected STA. As a one-time Tiger of the Month (earned while wearing a disguise consisting of a moustache and glasses) I sincerely hope his application is rejected. Few alliances are eager to accept troublemakers.

Oh dear.

I do hope WTF doesn't suffer for this. (Actually, I'd like to see them hammered into the ground like a tent stake.) Alliances have been destroyed for much, much less.

Once again you're trying to mix this with ooc. TB isn't a real name and we all know that picture he uses :)

You can keep trying tho. I'm a trouble maker?? I don't see myself raiding anyone or causing trouble. If speaking truth and revealing it is causing trouble then I feel sorry for those who can't speak truth

Oh is this about how ridiculous you can look? What are you willing to offer? 1 Billion for them or perhaps half a penny?
This is only to educate/warn those that their days are counted but apparently IRON thinks they're safe by a Treaty LOL!! You see Iron, you can always cancel treaties and switch to the other side :)

So that's your (CT) angle?  You want to cancel the DBDC/IRON NAP+Treaty?  Perhaps the greatest masterwork of diplomacy between two arch rivals and the pinnacle of diplomacy and friendship winning out, over some questionable chatlogs from unofficial parties.  CT has no credibility or ground to stand on.  He's a rodent of the highest order, and we are all happy to play the role of exterminator.  You are merely acting as his mouthpiece, Grima.  

Edited by CubaQuerida

For all the outrage there was previously over OOC attacks, everyone here seems to be completely content with christian trojans threatening people on Skype to leak their personal information, taunting other members over recent deaths of loved ones, and encouraging his constant stream of OOC harassment that started two days ago. 

So what you're saying is you only care about OOC when you or your friends are the perceived target of abuse. 

So that's your (CT) angle?  You want to cancel the DBDC/IRON NAP+Treaty?  Perhaps the greatest masterwork of diplomacy between two arch rivals and the pinnacle of diplomacy and friendship winning out, over some questionable chatlogs from unofficial parties.  CT has no credibility or ground to stand on.  He's a rodent of the highest order, and we are all happy to play the role of exterminator.  You are merely acting as his mouthpiece, Grima.

NAP can be cancelled at any moment so you saying they have a NAP of no use. Truth is your alliance can't handle Iron nor was able to when it tried to hit them. As I say, you can be rolled by IRON if they wished to

OMG!!! This has nothing to do with OOC whatsoever! TB is TBRaiders name in-game and the small icon pic is in no way associated to him! Stop trying to bring this thread down like the other one

But posting a picture of okay's kid is totally acceptable? The fact of the matter is, IRON, Umb, DS, and DT all have people with access to the chat that you're leaking from. It's not a secret that DBDC notified its allies and was going to attack Umb after they hit NG. It's no secret that they prepped to hit GPA. IRON knows how close they were to war before the NAP was reached. These are things that, as allies of DBDC, are common knowledge. There's no secret that they've gone through scenarios of whether it would be possible to take down OBR or not. Literally the only thing your logs can give that is harmful would be the massive amounts of OOC info from the chat. And CT has threatened to do exactly that. 

But posting a picture of okay's kid is totally acceptable? The fact of the matter is, IRON, Umb, DS, and DT all have people with access to the chat that you're leaking from. It's not a secret that DBDC notified its allies and was going to attack Umb after they hit NG. It's no secret that they prepped to hit GPA. IRON knows how close they were to war before the NAP was reached. These are things that, as allies of DBDC, are common knowledge. There's no secret that they've gone through scenarios of whether it would be possible to take down OBR or not. Literally the only thing your logs can give that is harmful would be the massive amounts of OOC info from the chat. And CT has threatened to do exactly that.

Sure a massive leak of personal info but I'll stop on that topic cuz all y'all trying to do is get the thread closed.

And my goal is Not to leak what is already know but to warn and open the eyes of those who will be attacked

Per the context of dbdc waring, not of that bothers me. What I am really interested in is DBDCs economic system. Like most other people, I was interested to see how dbdc handles foreign aid, so I looked it up on-game and on carnivores. and I just want to know what dbdc says to nations who have spent their time in CN sending tech to dbdc continuously. Is it for protection! friends of yours?loyalty!

I've looked at some of these nations and most of them haven't jumped 600 infra in the last 30 days, but they continuously pay dbdc tech. Did you guys set up agreements with these nations offering them to get up to 3999 in return for them to send tech for the rest of their playing days? Some dbdc nations more than others, although a lot of the continuous suppliers service multiple dbdc nations.

I mean, it's a great system, it obviously works, I just want to know how they do it

Per the context of dbdc waring, not of that bothers me. What I am really interested in is DBDCs economic system. Like most other people, I was interested to see how dbdc handles foreign aid, so I looked it up on-game and on carnivores. and I just want to know what dbdc says to nations who have spent their time in CN sending tech to dbdc continuously. Is it for protection! friends of yours?loyalty!

I've looked at some of these nations and most of them haven't jumped 600 infra in the last 30 days, but they continuously pay dbdc tech. Did you guys set up agreements with these nations offering them to get up to 3999 in return for them to send tech for the rest of their playing days? Some dbdc nations more than others, although a lot of the continuous suppliers service multiple dbdc nations.

I mean, it's a great system, it obviously works, I just want to know how they do it

Hint: It's a lot more fun to dominate a lower tier than spend hours searching for fresh tech sellers every week. It's a win-win setup for both sides. 

You are the one that said you're willing to sell the information in your OP.  I'm just pointing it out more clearly.  Make no mistake, I'm not interested in buying.  

I'm glad Cuba (did anything)

Whew, glad to see we're back on speaking terms.  Had me worried with the whole:

christian trojans

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

I noticed that Cuba has posted again.

I will not reply to him because he is a nobody.

Wow that was anticlimactic.

Shocking that TB allegedly told CT that GPA might still be a target (sarcasm). As for posting WC information on the owf, that's ALWAYS a good idea right? Fact is, there's been diplomacy to stave off any war we might have with GPA, and it sure as hell was not talked about it any channel CT had access to. Plans have changed, and while we may originally have wanted to hit GPA and spare WTF, we decided to switch things up, for reasons beyond just Oya jumping the gun and spooking everybody (though I'm still mad at that). At this point I would speculate there isn't a need for war with GPA, being as they are the true neutral and WTF isn't. This was a major factor in our decision as well.

I'm really upset more by the fact that the OWF community seems fine with setting the precedent that private intra alliance communications are in any way justified to be posted to the public forums. This has always been a despicable issue with people I've known and while today's logs may not show anything of value (and these magical "reserved logs" won't show anything either) somebody out there has dirt on somebody else's alliance and I'm just not sure we want to go down this road.

I'm not saying we have anything to hide, but surely this is a bad move all around.

CubaQuerida, Moralist Crusader :rolleyes:

What I find most humorous about this whole thing is this all evolves around someone who once was a DBDC member. You went along with the raids on other alliances (even in the logs you boast about how you have fought more then the rest, even though others call you out on that), supported DBDC, and now suddenly because for once they raid someone you don't want them to you come on trying to rally troops around you. Sorry, it's one thing for a member of an alliance who is getting raided to come on here to try to get a group to back them, it's another when it comes from a former member who just recently left because they are pissed they chose an alliance they once were members of. You have no leg to stand on, you calling out DBDC on their actions when you went along with them when they did it to alliances you didn't care about means absolutely nothing to me, all it shows is your butthurt over it.

WTF would be better off having someone no one knows come on here to try to rally against them then someone who complains about DBDC raiding people when they were up until recently, part of that. I get you being upset if you didn't want to see WTF raided, but calling them out for their raiding practices and trying to get other alliances to hit them is laughable.

Btw, these logs are as many said, pointless and not even close to what people were hoping to be "juicy" logs. You trying to hold the "other logs" in attempt to make people join the resistance to get them is quite stupid and never gonna work. Either post some actual news to people, or stfu, because either you got something to show and let the whole world see it, or you don't. So far, you've proven you dont. Nothing is new to anyone, besides your ooc attacks, and if you think it's news to IRON that DBDC was thinking about hitting us, it's not, we were both preparing for it to happen. And you don't need to remind anyone that treaties can be canceled, this isn't our or anyone first rodeo and had that happen, so you can stop with the wonderful insight of how politics and treaties work, we're past treaties 101.

Why does the tyrant keep referring to H2BKs as CT?

Does the tyrant think that H2BKs is CT?

You are the one who has been openly thriving from "free tech" for the past 2 years while other nations have been paying for tech honestly.

At the end of the day you have never had honour. Everything you have done is slimy and cowardly. I remember the first time i declared on you all those months ago and hit you with CM's you ran off begging for help from other nations. And begged me for peace. You really are pathetic.

You have always chosen the weakest targets in war so that you can gain land and tech with little risk of retaliation while the other DBDC nations have taken the tough nations. You are like a leech who sucks the blood from his subjects. You are not a honourable number 1 nation like Hime or LM was.

Tyrant leech, seriously, stop trying to act moral. Most of your wars have been unjust, you have attacked AA's for no real reason, you have attacked innocent nations for your own greed and gain and you constantly use and abuse alliances, cancel treaties and betray entire alliances.

The tyrant is weak and he knows it, he is scared...

Edited by christian trojans

To: customerservice@ebay.com

Subject:  Auction #5423456 - Complaint

To whom it may concern,

I recently placed a bid of 9 million dollars on Item #5423456 (Authentic DBDC Government Skype Logs) on Ebay.com.  It appears my bid has not been registered, and I'm here to inquire as to why.  There were no previous bids on this item and my bid was well above the minimum price.  I have contacted the owner of the auction (User: H2BK), but have not received a response as of yet, which is why I have sent you this e-mail.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could reply as soon as possible.  This one-of-a-kind item is of great importance to me.

Warmest Regards,

Hapapants