Notification of Dissolution

murtibing

I happen to know that Cuba sold Bones a 1978 Pinto and the head gasket blew 2 days later and they fell out about it.

I had a 78 Pinto wagon with the round windows in the back. I had hair back then as well. Good times...good times.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 78 Pinto wagon with the round windows in the back. I had hair back then as well. Good times...good times.

[OOC]You're old.

In high school my best friend had a '78 Mercury Bobcat (in other words, a re-branded Pinto).

Oh $%&@, I'm old, too. :mellow: [/OOC]

[OOC]You're old.

In high school my best friend had a '78 Mercury Bobcat (in other words, a re-branded Pinto).

Oh $%&@, I'm old, too. :mellow: [/OOC]

I used to shoot at a rusty old pinto that someone abandoned behind our house with my .22 when I was a kid.

god, I'm old also.

:mellow:

I feel like this thread isn't getting the love it deserves because people are afraid to share their opinions. Considering DBDC has the gaul to call for speech suppression in Polaris on our own forum I guess this shouldn't be surprising.

No I think it is because a lot of us don't know what is going on and don't care to look like an idiot. 

Best of luck on the parting, everyone must find their own direction.

I feel like this thread isn't getting the love it deserves because people are afraid to share their opinions. Considering DBDC has the gaul to call for speech suppression in Polaris on our own forum I guess this shouldn't be surprising.

Something called respect and not knowing the facts may have something to do with it .. just saying ..

No I think it is because a lot of us don't know what is going on and don't care to look like an idiot. 

Best of luck on the parting, everyone must find their own direction.

What this fuzzy bear said.
This announcement does make things interesting but I dont see this announcement causing the present coalition politics to change much.

No one cares, now back to feeling old. Lol

Yes, this is correct. How you guessed?

I saw your raid on them, followed by Cuba attacking you with war reason of just "No," and 2 other DBDC attackers, one of which said "Bad Boy." So I guessed that WAPA is on a do not raid list but you went ahead and raided them anyway, then Cuba got annoyed and actually attacked you. You switched AA's to SPATR so I'm guessing you either got kicked from DBDC or there were some bad feelings involved that made you not want to be there anymore.

I have no idea why this split between the AA's is happening though. If I had to take a total guess, I'd imagine maybe SPATR is protecting you from further DBDC punishment, which caused a rift.

I saw your raid on them, followed by Cuba attacking you with war reason of just "No," and 2 other DBDC attackers, one of which said "Bad Boy." So I guessed that WAPA is on a do not raid list but you went ahead and raided them anyway, then Cuba got annoyed and actually attacked you. You switched AA's to SPATR so I'm guessing you either got kicked from DBDC or there were some bad feelings involved that made you not want to be there anymore.

I have no idea why this split between the AA's is happening though. If I had to take a total guess, I'd imagine maybe SPATR is protecting you from further DBDC punishment, which caused a rift.

This time most of your guess is incorrect.

Edited by murtibing