A message from the Usurper: Nordreich Coup d'état

Nemhauser

A dick who was very good at his job, and very dedicated. It's a shame he couldn't adjust his attitude for the betterment of the reich, as I have always been a fan of his... efficiency.

At any rate, Nemhauser was Kaiser when I joined Nordreich and he is Kaiser once more. It represents a full circle back to a time when we were more dominant in the world of Bob, and I hope to see a similar trajectory now. Not that we were irrelevant or anything. The soldiers of Nordreich have always been able to prove ourselves during war, even during dark times for our government.

I hope PuliSher is able to return in some capacity in the future, but I think we all fully understand our Kaiser's desire to maintain intra-alliance personal relationships and hold together the morale of the alliance in general. And we will directly benefit in terms of nation strength and lack of drama by this current development.

Yea he was efficient but an ass. Someone in gov shouldn't go out of their way to discourage newcomers from ever pursuing government opportunities, especially when that newcomer has a proven track record and high level government experience in previous alliances.

Aye, Nemhauser was my Kaiser as well. I'm happy he's back in the driver's seat.

Edited by Hunterman1043

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dick who was very good at his job, and very dedicated. It's a shame he couldn't adjust his attitude for the betterment of the reich, as I have always been a fan of his... efficiency.

At any rate, Nemhauser was Kaiser when I joined Nordreich and he is Kaiser once more. It represents a full circle back to a time when we were more dominant in the world of Bob, and I hope to see a similar trajectory now. Not that we were irrelevant or anything. The soldiers of Nordreich have always been able to prove ourselves during war, even during dark times for our government.

I hope PuliSher is able to return in some capacity in the future, but I think we all fully understand our Kaiser's desire to maintain intra-alliance personal relationships and hold together the morale of the alliance in general. And we will directly benefit in terms of nation strength and lack of drama by this current development.

He was a walking disaster at his 'job.'  His first duty was betterment of the reich, and he steered the reich directly into the ground.  Made enemies within and without, turned staunch allies into enemies, or at the very least 'confused friends..'

I wish Nordreich the best in this smooth coup, and stand behind Nemhauser, the true and deserving Reichskanzler!  o/ 

I don't think anyone (myself included) will deny he was an incredible economist - but on the flip side, he was also a dick in how he did that job and his control mania bordered on the psychotic. Puli used to put the Stalin in Nordreich. I had a few verbal run in with him, and like I said he almost made me quit the game - and at the least certainly decreased my interest and time spent playing it.

I wish this coup took place sooner - a lot sooner - but I'm glad that it finally took place.

Hail Nordreich!

Hail Nemhauser!

I still lurk the CNRP forums a few times per year but I've really withdrawn from the game for the most part. All I do now is collect taxes couple times a week, have the occasional spat with Pulisher when he doesn't like how I'm running my (= not his) nation, and participate in NoR's wars when they flare up.

I hope your putsch has an equally catchy name.

EDIT: I hope this all works out for you, truthfully.  Not sure what is going on, but hopefully more info will develop before it become rampant speculation.

I'm going to suggest The Night of the Wooden Shoes - when Nemhasuer put on his Dutch clogs and gave him the proverbial boot in the ass and out the door.