A message from the Usurper: Nordreich Coup d'état

Nemhauser

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this may explain why we had a NoR gov member say his alliance is terrible and that they should be allowed to burn... I guess.

No, that was me moaning about people from my own and other AAs "fighting" the same targets as me. Various reasons which publicly accessible war screens show to all. Plus why does nobody chat and have a laugh through PMs when fighting anymore? The guys I'm fighting are cool, but they are pretty much the only ones talking to me in this war. Edited by TurnipCruncher

No, that was me moaning about people from my own and other AAs "fighting" the same targets as me. Various reasons which publicly accessible war screens show to all. Plus why does nobody chat and have a laugh through PMs when fighting anymore? The guys I'm fighting are cool, but they are pretty much the only ones talking to me in this war.

you used to think the same thing about me ;)

No, that was me moaning about people from my own and other AAs "fighting" the same targets as me. Various reasons which publicly accessible war screens show to all. Plus why does nobody chat and have a laugh through PMs when fighting anymore? The guys I'm fighting are cool, but they are pretty much the only ones talking to me in this war.

My fark targets were really fun to talk to. One of em gave me really great recipes to share.

Tldr: He was a dick and always will be a dick. TheY didn't want dicks in their alliance so they dropped his ass.

A dick who was very good at his job, and very dedicated. It's a shame he couldn't adjust his attitude for the betterment of the reich, as I have always been a fan of his... efficiency.

At any rate, Nemhauser was Kaiser when I joined Nordreich and he is Kaiser once more. It represents a full circle back to a time when we were more dominant in the world of Bob, and I hope to see a similar trajectory now. Not that we were irrelevant or anything. The soldiers of Nordreich have always been able to prove ourselves during war, even during dark times for our government.

I hope PuliSher is able to return in some capacity in the future, but I think we all fully understand our Kaiser's desire to maintain intra-alliance personal relationships and hold together the morale of the alliance in general. And we will directly benefit in terms of nation strength and lack of drama by this current development.

Edited by Opportunity

I assume this has something to do with why Angelus left you chaps for Polar....

I don't know jack about your internal affairs and apperently you guys don't either, but it must be pretty bad when you have people like Angelus leaving in favor of something like Polaris....

Anyway, good luck in your coup and whatnot.

I assume this has something to do with why Angelus left you chaps for Polar....
I don't know jack about your internal affairs and apperently you guys don't either, but it must be pretty bad when you have people like Angelus leaving in favor of something like Polaris....

Anyway, good luck in your coup and whatnot.

We like Angelus, and we're keeping him - you may not have him back!