A message from the Usurper: Nordreich Coup d'état

Nemhauser

Nobody can deny this. In fact, nobody is.

I will

He was good at 2007 CN economics. I suspect your alliance will actually start to grow like normal alliances now that you have washed your hands of his cancerous ways. I really do wish you well, he ran a lot of good people out of NoR and deserves everything he gets.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will

He was good at 2007 CN economics. I suspect your alliance will actually start to grow like normal alliances now that you have washed your hands of his cancerous ways. I really do wish you well, he ran a lot of good people out of NoR and deserves everything he gets.

Yea he couldn't change his economic views with the ebb and flow of the game.

I know Publisher has been a bit of a character at times, but he has shown a lot of loyality to Nordreich. If demotion is required to teach him a lesson so to speak, so be it, but I don't like the idea of exiling him completely or permanently. He has been loyal to Nordreich a very long time, and whether or not the way he has run things was the most efficient or not, he has been one of the most active and one of the most dedicated players in our alliance.

I know Publisher has been a bit of a character at times, but he has shown a lot of loyality to Nordreich. If demotion is required to teach him a lesson so to speak, so be it, but I don't like the idea of exiling him completely or permanently. He has been loyal to Nordreich a very long time, and whether or not the way he has run things was the most efficient or not, he has been one of the most active and one of the most dedicated players in our alliance.

Considering how many people we've lost because of him, can't speak for the others (but I know I'm not alone) but I'd rather see us take our chances without him.

I'm going to say this as I had an inkling firsthand although not associated with today's coup. A coup or rogue action against Pulisher was bound to happen sooner or later - as one internal/external group approached me around half a year ago to participate in some sort of action against him in some capacity (I turned them down, due to my general lack of involvement in the game. I also thought our chances wouldn't succeed).

Thankfully the right person stepped up today so things should transition smoothly.

Edited by Botha

There is no need for any kind of speculation, rampant or otherwise. What Nemhauser has said is as complete a description as could possibly be offered. Those who have served Nordreich in the past and departed will know exactly what this means. Whether this will entice them to return is another matter, although they will of course be welcome. (But there's a war on, people have other priorities and, honestly, it may be that too much time has passed for some.)

Regardless, Kaiser Nemhauser enjoys my complete support.

To the outside community, that endorsement is really when it comes down to it the only one most of the OWF really cares about as far as who really leads over there. :P

A bit late to the party, but wanted to wish my bros in Nordreich the best of luck. This is probably good news for NoR. You guys have been struggling for awhile now. Hope this means we get in bed together again. o/ 

Many moons ago this coward ran from GLoF when we were about to be stomped by the orange sphere.........I forget which war it was atm.  I think we attacked torn at the behest of NV and at the time orange on orange violence was taboo.

once a coward always a coward.

Edited by Charles the Great

Many moons ago this coward ran from GLoF when we were about to be stomped by the orange sphere.........I forget which war it was atm.  I think we attacked torn at the behest of NV and at the time orange on orange violence was taboo.

As someone who has known Nem for years  I can assure you he is no coward but hey you know what they say about opinions right

As someone who has known Nem for years  I can assure you he is no coward but hey you know what they say about opinions right

I don't know what else to call someone who runs from the alliance during wartime.  Especially when you are all about to take a beating.

If memory serves, that was the War of the Coalition.  I remember heads started exploding in IRC channels when GLoF went in because one orange alliance hitting another at the time was one of those nearly unthinkable concepts because of OUT and just how heavily tied a decent chunk of the sphere was.  Most of us in TORN were actually more inclined to laugh at the situation moreso than anything else, simply because we knew the kind of pile-on it was going to trigger.