Still getting redirected to ads.

WarriorSoul

Sorry to reopen this topic of conversation, but I'm still having this issue of getting redirected to various ads come up multiple times every time I log into CN. Not sure if it's still persisting with anyone else, but I figured I might as well bring it to someone's attention.

Have you tried (temporarily or non) turning off ads in your profile?

eg, uncheck \/ in your profile.

Site ads for nation bonus: Provides income tax bonuses on tax collections

If the above doesn't help:

By any chance are any of you using using Chrome? If so, you may have a rogue plugin, or rather, an adware plugin. Chrome silently auto-updates plugins, and some adware authors have started taking advantage of it to sneak malware into people's browsers by buying legitimate plugins and 'updating' them to contain adware.

Had it happen on the game, and then when I came on here, so I gave up getting onto CN. Then it redirected me from another site, so I cleared my cookies and now seem able to get to the forums again. Not tried CN yet, and won't until someone can post an explanation or admin posts that a fix has been achieved.