For peace and trust can win the day...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someday I will fight an alliance I despise.  Legion was not it -- my opponents fought well, were well mannered and appropriately good sports in PM's.

Ave Legio!

But let's not lie to each other -- it was that last second, 10:00 pm "Gather Intel" spy op I did on "There Be Rabbits" that ultimately brought you guys to the peace table.

Glad to see this posted. Huge hails to all my friends and allies involved on this front. The thanks are eternal.

Excellent.

o/ NSO

o/ Kashmir (Master Hakai is best Hakai)

o/ the Javahouse Leauge (Max Power, come get your damned tech I've been saving forever)

o/ Parrots, AI, Smurf, SRA, Legion and that other one sorry ran out of steam.

peace

Got it!

Kashmir is absolutely incredible. Amazing.

I tell myself this every day when I shave.

This is technically NOT white peace, but I'll take it.

^

It was my first taste of war and I had a great time.

Shoutout to Mongonism who fought endlessly, never accepted aid, 13 wars mostly on the stagger and never gave an inch despite being down to one nuke and fighting multiple targets at the same time!! what an effort.. 

to Goldoa of Immerael, two good rounds we did, enjoyed it a lot.. both of you put me down to the lowest ranked nation in my alliance

Also, to Michael R of Tongarra who fought me tirelessly in the bottom tier despite being hopelessly outclassed, nothing but respect man!

best of luck in the rebuilding guys!