Hello Planet Bob

Slayer99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could join in with this but I think the question that needs answering is - do any of us really want to go back over this? No one comes out of it clean or looking particularly good.

I come out of it looking great, actually.

Meanwhile, Slayer says he's apologized for what he did --to whom, exactly? this is certainly news to me -- but then goes on to say how "fun" all the "butthurt" is. Never mind that he never actually says what he's apologizing for.

But I'm the one who is flat out lying? Hmmm. Something doesn't quite add up there.

[OOC]But hey, since Slayer is the guy who destroyed the IC/OOC line, maybe he'd like to share his own life with us so that we might judge his reality in the same way he judged people based on a fantasy.[/OOC]

Edited by kingzog

Meanwhile, Slayer says he's apologized for what he did --to whom, exactly? this is certainly news to me -- but then goes on to say how "fun" all the "butthurt" is. Never mind that he never actually says what he's apologizing for.

But I'm the one who is flat out lying? Hmmm. Something doesn't quite add up there.

[OOC]But hey, since Slayer is the guy who destroyed the IC/OOC line, maybe he'd like to share his own life with us so that we might judge his reality in the same way he judged people based on a fantasy.[/OOC]

How many times do we have to tell you to stop trying to bring rationality to these forums?

Edited by Kaiser Hanssen

Let's see....

He started war that, according to the CN Wiki, had no CB whatsoever. "[I]t was later revealed that the Casus Bellis contained evidence which would have violated the CyberNations Forums terms of service, and therefore could not be posted in the declaration of war." I have no idea what this quoted sentence means :rolleyes: but there it is right on the Wiki. [OOC]Maybe it has something to do with posting personal information about players that would tend to make said players subject to reprisals outside the game. Nah....that couldn't be it.[/OOC]

Required surrendering nations to post [OOC]in an IC area[/OOC] that they were not white nationalists. [OOC]For me, the low point came when I saw that an Israeli NoV member was compelled to make that repugnant oath or else be run out of the game. That person is currently in NoR, btw.[/OOC]

Surrender terms for NoV included a secret provision that the NoV forum [OOC]Valek's RL property and therefore untouchable according to the ToS[/OOC] had to be shut down permanently or else the war would be resumed.

I've omitted plenty, but I trust folks will understand why I view Slayer [OOC]and the person behind the character[/OOC] with nothing but contempt. It's about all he deserves, really.

[OOC]I'm upset about RL people who were run out of a game to satisfy the frustrations of someone who admitted to me that, while a police officer, he always felt helpless when dealing with skinheads. Suddenly he had some kind of fantasy power and then decided to do something about it, targetting people who didn't even come close to fitting his imaginary profile.

Meanwhile, NoR is still one of the most diverse alliances around. I'm talking real people, not some theme.

I am not 'mad' as a member of some silly alliance in some silly game. I am pissed off that a guy who lives in a pretty spectacular glass house decided to throw stones and got away with it. On top of it all, managed to get away with telling someone -- the owner of NoV's forum -- what to do with their RL property. There's a name for that kind of behavior around these parts, but it slips my mind at the moment....

You need to find yourself a better hero. I've yet to meet anyone who wasn't flawed in some way, but trust me when I say you can do much better.[/OOC]

Diversely racist, I've seen you all take shots at just about everyone, excluding yourselves.

Actually, you never come out looking great...mostly because you've already flat out lied here....but whatever.  I've already said on more than one occasion 5 freaking years ago that I was wrong when it came to the no-CB war.   I never outed anyone's personal identity so don't even TRY to pretend I did.  Don't even pretend that I was wrong about people like ThorVonMayhem...because that wasn't really isn't the point.  The point should have been who cares, it doesn't matter.  People are going to cluster in-game sometimes based on personal ideology and it really doesn't matter what that ideology was.  THAT is where I was wrong.   I don't owe you a personal apology and you're never going to get it.

Hell, I even did a podcast with Kaiser Martens long after the fact where we were joking throughout.  I worked behind the scenes to get him and others off of perma-ZI lists.  You can keep grinding that axe and get over yourself.  

Let's just say we don't like each other and leave it at that.

Diversely racist, I've seen you all take shots at just about everyone, excluding yourselves.

You're grossly misinformed. We take shots at ourselves far more than we do at anyone else.

And Slayer, you're right. I must have imagined that photo of Martens you posted. It never happened. Neither did any of the other things you never apologized for or suffered any kind of reactions from. All those folks you chased away never existed in the first place. It was all one big mirage.

Please don't misunderstand me. It's not that I don't like you. I don't know you. I also have no particular desire to know you. You've done things that are reprehensible and which, if they were more broadly known, would cause you to crawl back into the hole you've just emerged from.

And with that, I'm done. Toodles.

I do not know who any of you people are.  Now get the hell off my lawn.  Slayer old man good to see you back.  Miss the days of isolating Atlantis, gathering an army of protectorates, trying to get the Continuum named The Big Bad and Friends TBBAF and waiting in the wings to coup you if I ever felt the need.  Ah the good old days.  Still should have let Jbone and I role NEO from the start.  You were wrong on that one.  

Edited by The Big Bad