GPA Nation DoWed?

Tehmina

Some damage stats to liven this thread up a bit.

Damage done to GPA nations
Chuletia             0
Nishibi               54,501.25
San Pedro       45,346.77
Earth Kingdom  53,104.55
Legoland           81,767.20
Total                 234,719.77

Damage done by GPA nations
Legoland          16,523.31
Earth Kingdom  374.74
San Pedro         4,139.99
Nishibi               907.83
Chuletia            436.63
Total                 22,382.50

For reference, that consists of 3.5% of O ya Baby's NS, or about 2% when you look at his total loss of about 14KNS since the 27th of December. If the damage ratio's were to be maintained, destroying O ya Baby would cost GPA over 6 million NS, or over 1/4 of its total size.

It's to be expected from an initial blitz from a nation of o ya baby's size; once he's stuck in anarchy he'll never get more than one nuke-able target at a time, however, and that ratio will start to decrease.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some damage stats to liven this thread up a bit.

Damage done to GPA nations
Chuletia             0
Nishibi               54,501.25
San Pedro       45,346.77
Earth Kingdom  53,104.55
Legoland           81,767.20
Total                 234,719.77

Damage done by GPA nations
Legoland          16,523.31
Earth Kingdom  374.74
San Pedro         4,139.99
Nishibi               907.83
Chuletia            436.63
Total                 22,382.50

For reference, that consists of 3.5% of O ya Baby's NS, or about 2% when you look at his total loss of about 14KNS since the 27th of December. If the damage ratio's were to be maintained, destroying O ya Baby would cost GPA over 6 million NS, or over 1/4 of its total size.

Noway that stays constant considerin GPA should be doing the declaring from now on (the ones oya declared on haven't fought back inflating those numbers)

2%?
Hopefully we're not already at the "big bad GPA keeping the little man down" phase of the debate.

Seriously guys, oya is in his first battle after his initial blitz, give the man a bit more of credit. I don't think that one that is famous for being unstoppable and able to defeat entire alliances by his own has already to be bailed out by his friends.
He has more than enough of bargaining power, he can use it! Unless the plan is to play the victim for some other second end, of course.
Hopefully all that people that were happy of having a NAP with us until few hours ago won't rush to go back on their own word to save the not-so-hopeless oya and/or to submerge diplomacy and negotiations under a tall pile of cries and indignation.

Nothing Nobody owes anything to the GPA, probably, but I'd say that everyone owes some respect for themselves.

Edited by jerdge

It's to be expected from an initial blitz from a nation of o ya baby's size; once he's stuck in anarchy he'll never get more than one nuke-able target at a time, however, and that ratio will start to decrease.

you realize that's the exact opposite of an effective strategy to run him out of nukes, yes?

Noway that stays constant considerin GPA should be doing the declaring from now on (the ones oya declared on haven't fought back inflating those numbers)

Until you consider how consistently one sided all my wars have been at that tier...

They are feeding Oya.. it's very simple.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

you realize that's the exact opposite of an effective strategy to run him out of nukes, yes?

Assuming that you're honestly trying to help us adjust our military effort - not that I can imagine why you would - why are you posting here instead of teaching us stuff in private? I don't get it.

2%?
Hopefully we're not already at the "big bad GPA keeping the little man down" phase of the debate.

Seriously guys, oya is in his first battle after his initial blitz, give the man a bit more of credit. I don't think that one that is famous for being unstoppable and able to defeat entire alliances by his own has already to be bailed out by his friends.
He has more than enough of bargaining power, he can use it! Unless the plan is to play the victim for some other second end, of course.
Hopefully all that people that were happy of having a NAP with us until few hours ago won't rush to go back on their own word to save the not-so-hopeless oya and/or to submerge diplomacy and negotiations under a tall pile of cries and indignation.

Nothing Nobody owes anything to the GPA, probably, but I'd say that everyone owes some respect for themselves.

aw mean jerdge coming out to play

does this mean you are planning to updeclare on oya baby to defend GPAs honor?  :smug: 

Im sure your people have suffered enough peace mode already

Assuming that you're honestly trying to help us adjust our military effort - not that I can imagine why you would - why are you posting here instead of teaching us stuff in private? I don't get it.

Well, I sort of called this occuring several wars ago, and from what I can tell you're pretty much doing exactly what was expected to occur. Minimizing your damage might be possible, but in the long term, Oya has enough of a warchest to essentially continue burning off 5 or 6 billion in statistics off every single nation you put on him, forever. I am not giving advice, merely pointing out that there quite simply is not a strategy to win here.

aw mean jerdge coming out to play

does this mean you are planning to updeclare on oya baby to defend GPAs honor?  :smug: 

Im sure your people have suffered enough peace mode already

The GPA is full of mean people. Both the MoD and the President prohibited me to do exactly that. Maybe I should leave the alliance. Do you think you could vouch for me with Cuba?

Well, I sort of called this occuring several wars ago, and from what I can tell you're pretty much doing exactly what was expected to occur. Minimizing your damage might be possible, but in the long term, Oya has enough of a warchest to essentially continue burning off 5 or 6 billion in statistics off every single nation you put on him, forever. I am not giving advice, merely pointing out that there quite simply is not a strategy to win here.

I continue to be unable to follow you. Why are you talking of minimizing our damage, when we never said we're going that route?

We know about oya's treasury - at least: he told us about it (we were not asking) and I for one would never think that he would lie to us in such a situation. It wouldn't be correct of me to disclose that piece of information, but I can confirm that his treasury would certainly last longer than his infrastructure and tech, and probably land too, in a years long war against the GPA.

I can't anyway imagine why he or us would desire to fight for all that time with no gain for anyone. We're not trying to drag this on, only to exit from this situation with the reasonable expectation that we won't have to handle it again some time down the road. We would absolutely love to coexist in peace with oya (and everyone else) forever and ever, we're just doing our best to get there.

Finally, you're not trying to give advice while you advise us that our strategy will fail? Seriously? I don't think you're semantically challenged, thus for the time being my working hypothesis will be that you're trying to confound us for some reason and/or to find any excuse to post.

Edited by jerdge

Mogar is just trying to sound smart.

I'm saying GPA is playing a game they cannot hope to actually succeed at with the current political climate, and attempting to enact the terms suggested to Oya would result in GPA being the first alliance to spend a Trillion dollars to fight a single nation.

I'm saying GPA is playing a game they cannot hope to actually succeed at with the current political climate, and attempting to enact the terms suggested to Oya would result in GPA being the first alliance to spend a Trillion dollars to fight a single nation.

What's a Trillion Dollars between friends?

Give up now, Mogar says you can't win.

I assume you guys got some type of calculator, go do the math for what they're gonna spend for just a month of war with Oya.

What's a Trillion Dollars between friends?

More than has ever been spent in the history of our world on a single nation, that's for certain.

Edited by Mogar

What's a trillion dollars next to alliance sovereignty? The Free Peoples must fight regardless of cost and lives lost.

I agree that any alliance is free to defend themselves from attack and I hope that my friends in GPA and O Ya Baby both enjoy themselves for what should be a very interesting war.

I assume you guys got some type of calculator, go do the math for what they're gonna spend for just a month of war with Oya.

Perhaps GPA has been neutral so long that they don't realize the rest of us alliances only fight wars if we can win.

Perhaps GPA has been neutral so long that they don't realize the rest of us alliances only fight wars if we can win.

The GPA still care more about ideals than winning at any cost. Personally, I find it somewhat admirable, even if contrary the Machiavellian policies that seem to dominate this world.

We only elect to, yes, hence our current curbstomp. Willingly choosing to sacrifice your entire alliance's upper tier to defeat a single nation is a stupid decision.

We only elect to, yes, hence our current curbstomp. Willingly choosing to sacrifice your entire alliance's upper tier to defeat a single nation is a stupid decision.

That's a little melodramatic, don't you think? They're not sacrificing anything other than some tech/land/infra/money. They're defending their sovereignty. If they rolled over and accepted this raid, got out cheap how long before the next? They don't have much of a choice from where I'm sitting, all they can do if make themselves a very unattractive target.

I've got no idea about the mechanics of fighting at that size, I can't immediately see why it's any different from fighting at any other size though except the numbers are bigger.