GPA Nation DoWed?

Tehmina

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is funny is the counter has already resorted to turtle and at the same time, has managed to anarchy himself. :facepalm:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=151267

I was surprised too.

Oh I'm not at all  :ehm:

It's a sensible move. Prob cannot have enough soldiers to win GA's, and thus to prevent DBDC stealing land he sold of all his soldiers, which also caused his anarchy.

Get outta here with your sense, DBDC fan boy ... She only speaks in nonsense :P

Anyone in Prob's shoes, with fighting experience, would have done the same .. Mitigating DBDC nation to gain off the attacks while slowly whittling some of it .. But - I don't know anything about tactics, so who knows  :v:

What is funny is the counter has already resorted to turtle and at the same time, has managed to anarchy himself. :facepalm:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=151267

Not sure how it's "funny"

Wouldn't want the DBDC nation making their tech and land back, if I were GPA.

31k tech nuke turret.

Very good idea.

yup... not bad. if what they do (gpa) will continue, o ya baby is headed to ZI, ZT, ZL considering gpa has billions to spare and has the numbers to back them up. they can make turns to constantly put o ya in anarchy eternally in a nuclear attrition

It's a sensible move. Prob cannot have enough soldiers to win GA's, and thus to prevent DBDC stealing land he sold of all his soldiers, which also caused his anarchy.

It is still possible to win GA's with less infra. Some of my opponents have had 2-3 times my infra and i still won GA's with coordination and other times using nukes first giving me better odds against a returning force. Underdog attacks do damage and you receive a bonus for them. The GPA counter has 20k infra, only 10k less and has 4 other GPA nations on a single DBDC nation so if even half of them were to coordinate, they'd have a good chance at winning at least half of those grounds. Your turtle will lose most of his pixels anyway from not only 60k tech wrc nukes but aircraft, cruise missiles and defeat alerts so why not fight for them instead of stalling the inevitable. Plus it'll make it a little easier for the next GPA nations hit. But just do whatever you want to, i don't care. ^_^

Oh I'm not at all  :ehm:

Get outta here with your sense, DBDC fan boy ... She only speaks in nonsense :P

Anyone in Prob's shoes, with fighting experience, would have done the same .. Mitigating DBDC nation to gain off the attacks while slowly whittling some of it .. But - I don't know anything about tactics, so who knows  :v:

The same old pointless rhetoric... always tailing someones response at me.

Not sure how it's "funny"

Wouldn't want the DBDC nation making their tech and land back, if I were GPA.

You two know nothing about CN warfare so just crawl back into the woodwork where you belong.

The irony of a neutral alliance having more of a back bone than most warring alliances who have suffered the same rogue actions from DBDC.

The irony of attacking an alliances very bottom tier (below 8k NS newbies) while sitting on 800 mill, nukes, SDI, WRC and every other military wonder and talks about neutrals having more of a back bone.

yup... not bad. if what they do (gpa) will continue, o ya baby is headed to ZI, ZT, ZL considering gpa has billions to spare and has the numbers to back them up. they can make turns to constantly put o ya in anarchy eternally in a nuclear attrition

o ya baby wont be fighting alone for long if it continues to escalate.

Note: I am not high GPA government, just an humble advisor

Oya rogued 4 GPA members. The DBDC (a GPA DoN signatory) told us that it's a personal initiative and that he is on his own.
Our military is dealing with the threat according to policies and plans. The objective is what anyone would imagine: to prevent the threat to inflict damage and to put it down. ATM we think we're dealing a decent job, but anyway thanks for any advice. Should the situation remain stuck with a military-only handling I envision it will unfortunately require a lot of time to be solved, as the aggressor has quite some ammunition and resources to spend. On the other hand we will have to do what we must to protect our own, no matter how long, painful and boring it may be. :(

Diplomatic solutions are not off the table.

Peace has been offered by oya, but peace offers at nation level with nothing else attached have never been the GPA way to solve rogue situations: it should be no surprise that our response is still including the military part.

The resources we accumulate to defend ourselves are accumulated to actually defend ourselves, and we're not shocked that they get consumed in doing so: we accumulated them also trying to figure out what would have happened to them when used! :o

War is a lie, anyway. :)

It is still possible to win GA's with less infra. Some of my opponents have had 2-3 times my infra and i still won GA's with coordination and other times using nukes first giving me better odds against a returning force. Underdog attacks do damage and you receive a bonus for them. The GPA counter has 20k infra, only 10k less and has 4 other GPA nations on a single DBDC nation so if even half of them were to coordinate, they'd have a good chance at winning at least half of those grounds. Your turtle will lose most of his pixels anyway from not only 60k tech wrc nukes but aircraft, cruise missiles and defeat alerts so why not fight for them instead of stalling the inevitable. Plus it'll make it a little easier for the next GPA nations hit. But just do whatever you want to, i don't care. ^_^

The same old pointless rhetoric... always tailing someones response at me.

You two know nothing about CN warfare so just crawl back into the woodwork where you belong.

The irony of attacking an alliances very bottom tier (below 8k NS newbies) while sitting on 800 mill, nukes, SDI, WRC and every other military wonder and talks about neutrals having more of a back bone.

You do realize more things than just infra contribute to population numbers right? oya has almost twice the amount of working citizens.

It is still possible to win GA's with less infra.

Yes, but when the opponent has as much land as does o ya baby, it becomes nearly impossible to win an offensive GA against him. There's also the matter that in order to launch ground attacks, you need soldiers and tanks - which opens you up to be looted, something we'd like to prevent the enemy from doing.

Jerdge (while not an official spokesman) has more or less conveyed the opinion of the GPA Ministry of Defense already, so I'll leave it at that. Edited by Arrnea