Players:
[spoiler]
Evangeline Anovilis - County of Tyrol
Centurius - Athenian League
Horo the Wise Wolf - TBA
Kevin Kingswell - Aquitaine
Mr Director - Moorish Empire
Yerushalayim - Kingdom of Judea
Hereno - County of Barcelona (Current GM)
Shave n Haircut - Kingdom of Poland
Mogar - The Hansa
Peter Ilyich - Byzantine Empire, Eastern Roman Empire
iamthey - Serene Republic of Venice
James Spanier - Provincial Trading Federation of Sardinia and Corsica
Dillon1102 - Kingdom of Sweden
johnblakes - Sinai
Greywall - Kingdom of Normandy
[/spoiler]
Rules:
[spoiler]
New Players:

Anyone with a valid CN Forums account may join or leave the RP at any time. New nations may not have more than 3 provinces.

Land Expansion:

One province may be annexed into a nation every week, and each week is from Sunday to Saturday CN time. There is no post count requirement for annexation, but white space does have resistance and should be economically and militarily incorporated into the new nation to be annexed. If the mapmaker decides these requirements have not been met through RP, they may ask the GM team to make a ruling on it.

Activity Requirements:

Nations with no activity in 30 days may be treated as white space by any existing or new players. After 60 days, claims can be removed from the map, provided someone notices that the person is missing.

Locks may be requested and granted at the discretion of the GM team.

IC/OOC Crossing:

This is a RP. It is not your life, it does not matter, it's just a game we play on the forums. If you are blatantly and obviously OOC crossing, the GM team may take any action they deem suitable to put the RP back on track. Remember: your OOC friends and enemies should not be your IC friends and enemies, and your actions must be justified by the reality of the IC world.

Rerolling:

You can reroll any time you'd like. However, doing so requires that you wait a week between your old nation and your new nation, and you will not be on the map during that time.

Military:

Each province up to 5 provinces gives you 5,000 soldiers each and three points of industry.
Provinces between 6 and 20 will give 2,000 soldiers each and a point of industry.
Provinces after 20 will give 1,000 soldiers and no industry.

Each point of industry may be spent on 5 ships.

Every province produces 100 soldiers on the 1st of every IRL month to replenish losses from war. This cannot push you over your soldier cap.

Spying:

We have no spy rolls. If you want to spy on someone, get their permission. A dice roll will be done to decide the outcome; all spy attempts are 50/50 shots. Losses must be RP'd out.

Protectorates:

Nations may not protect more provinces than they own. A province in the process of being annexed counts as a protected province.

The GM Team:

There are 3 GMs. They are elected, serve 3 month terms, and can only be members of the RP/can only be nominated by members of the RP/can only be voted on by members of the RP.

The GM team can, through unanimous vote, start a vote to ban someone from the RP. If they do this, the community votes and majority rules.

All votes for anything require 72 hours of voting time and must be public. Nomination periods are also 72 hours long.

The GM team is responsible for posting important threads, arbitrating disputes, making dice rolls to decide damage/spy outcomes, and other miscellaneous things.

The GM team does not create a body of precedents.

New Rules:

Any member of the community may propose alterations to the rules by making a new thread. The GM team is responsible for gauging interest and making a vote thread if people seem to want the change.

The Elastic Clause:

In any case where I've forgotten something, the word of the GM team rules the day. If you are being a dick or otherwise being disrespectful or attempting to eLawyer your way around things, stop doing that !@#$ because you're making the RP suck. This is a community RP and the people here are real: don't be disrespectful, don't take things too seriously, and cooperate with your fellow RPers or get the $%&@ out.
[/spoiler] Edited by Hereno

Constantinople(Now Istanbul) and one territory to the east(Still connected to Istanbul), name as "Byzantine Empire, Eastern Roman Empire".

P.S. Just a suggestion, it is kind of hard to tell who's nation is which, so hopefully you plan on putting names.

I see what you did there.

Constantinople(Now Istanbul) and one territory to the east(Still connected to Istanbul), name as "Byzantine Empire, Eastern Roman Empire".

P.S. Just a suggestion, it is kind of hard to tell who's nation is which, so hopefully you plan on putting names.

Just so you know, both sides of Constantinople count as a single province in CK:2, and therefore, for our purposes, they count as a single province.

Can someone with more CK experience tell me what my two provinces are actually named? And what is that river inbetween them? From what I thought, they'd be the Tyrol region, but if that'd be the case, that river is where IRL there is the Alpine divide. So... where the fuck am I?

Oh wait a moment. Could it be this actually bold black line is ingame impassable? Are my two counties cut off of each other? Why the fuck is the Brenner Pass, the main Alpine pass for millenia, impassable and people need to go via Switzerland? This makes so little sense...

Can someone with more CK experience tell me what my two provinces are actually named? And what is that river inbetween them? From what I thought, they'd be the Tyrol region, but if that'd be the case, that river is where IRL there is the Alpine divide. So... where the $%&@ am I?

Oh wait a moment. Could it be this actually bold black line is ingame impassable? Are my two counties cut off of each other? Why the $%&@ is the Brenner Pass, the main Alpine pass for millenia, impassable and people need to go via Switzerland? This makes so little sense...

Your counties are Tirol in the north and Trent in the south, and yes, that is an impassable mountain section in CK2.

Edited by James Spanier

Good, I got my correct counties. Can I assume that I have to deal with actual RL geography and that there are several passes between my holdings that can be used?

if it was there in 1066, it is there now, unless you want to do it differently. i don't see much of a difference between building passes or having them already there except how you do your story, and that's up to you. just don't use it to god-mod or break immersion (ie. a 7 mile high wall around your entire nation made of steel-coated penises) and you'll be fine