CNRPA War of the Dragons OOC thread

jesbro

OOC: All is subject to change. I just love doing promos like this. This will also act as the OOC thread for this planned CNRPA War between Shanghai + Allies against Druk Yul.

We thought they came in peace.

Jesse: "When Maelstrom and his people arrived here on Earth they were peaceful with all of us."

We were wrong!

Lee: "Maelstrom has attacked Persia out of revenge for the previous nuclear war even after promising not to."

Jesse: "It is clear now that they wont stop at Persia. He will destroy everything if we don't find a way to stop him."

The War between Good and Evil continues.

Jesse: "You all know what is at stake and what we are up against. But if we don't stop them here and now nobody else will."

Who's side will you be on? 

Lee: "It is a fight we can't win without help. You know what you have to do."

Time for the CNRPA community to decide how it ends.

Maelstrom: "Asia will be mine! Your final days are at hand!"

Jesse: "You are right. Maybe we cant win this, but we will fight you regardless. We will sacrifice, and we will find a way to stop you! It ends here!"

(The rest would be epic music with a lot of badass fighting scenes)

Edited by jesbro

My main IC interest will be securing the Thai Canal, I don't plan on being extensively involved on one side or the other, though I could be swayed to turn against Mael, it'd have to be a good offer since I'd be risking a secure homefront post war.