Producers vs Parasites 2: Types of Nations

The Zigur

Oh, and just saw this gem.  You realize every single one of them, besides one, logged in and fought back the entire week, correct? And the one that didn't logged in day 5 and fought back.  Just because we're better than you at this and can mitigate damage taken doesn't mean they aren't fighting back.  But keep on talking about something you know nothing about. :smug:

Apparently the neutrals must be running scripts to auto-delete soldiers when attacked.  Thats the only way they could have responded within hours of the attack.

But you know.  They never logged in.

starfox pls

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, I have received requests to explore in depth the practical nature of both producer and parasite nations and how they socially interact on Planet Bob to advance either Order or Chaos. By popular demand, 

I very much doubt this Edited by Lord bagel

• 2 weeks later...

its funny, i retracted my statement about ds and how they are just shit,

so here it goes,

Got damn, I'm glad ya'll set it off.
Used to be hard, now you're just wet and soft.
First you was down with the nuke strikes,
and now I see you on a video with the last spartan?
Lookin' like straight bozos.
I saw it comin', that's why I went solo.
And kept on stompin',
when ya'll mothafuckers moved straight outta your original aas
Livin' with the greats, one big house,
and not another nation  in site.
I started off with too much cargo,
dropped chow and hamil now I'm makin' all the dough.
cuba man just rulin'.
pink team With Attitudes -- who ya foolin'?
Ya'll nations just phony,
I put that on my mama and my dead homeys.
untouchble on your team, so you're losin';
Ay yo artigo, stick to tech producing
Callin' me Arnold, but you Been-a-dick;
timmeh saw your ass and went in it quick.
You got jealous when I got my own project
but I'm a man, and ain't nobody helpin' me.
Tryin' to sound like cybernations most

you could yell all day but you don't come close.
Cuz you know I'm the one that flown,
ya done run 100 miles, but you still got one to go.
With the destory all shits, and ya'll disgrace the your allaince
Cuz you're gettin' fucked out your green by a cuba,
with no vaseline...

Well it seems to be a NpO recruitment topic more than anything else, maybe you should request the topic be moved to the right forum.

I do have something to ask of the OP, where did NpO stand when they was beating down FAN for crimes past that they had already been beaten for, or where was NpO when GOON's 1.0 used to attack weak alliances for shark week ?, if you look at the history of NpO your nothing more than a Parasite alliance, you was founded in order to take control of the blue sphere for NPO, how about the Bi-polar war?, damn the list just goes on and on don't it now. 

Well it seems to be a NpO recruitment topic more than anything else, maybe you should request the topic be moved to the right forum.

I do have something to ask of the OP, where did NpO stand when they was beating down FAN for crimes past that they had already been beaten for, or where was NpO when GOON's 1.0 used to attack weak alliances for shark week ?, if you look at the history of NpO your nothing more than a Parasite alliance, you was founded in order to take control of the blue sphere for NPO, how about the Bi-polar war?, damn the list just goes on and on don't it now.

How long ago was this again?

How long ago was this again?

Does it matter how long ago it was, if your going to judge someone for their crimes at least admit your own, your trying to make NpO to be this super effect nice protection alliance for the weak but lets be truthful here the only reason your like that now is due to the fact your allies do not control the world right now.

IF NpO ever find themselves to be in a power bloc un-matched by anyone else you will turn back to your old ways of bullying people, the fact you are now suffering what you have made many suffer in the past should teach you that no ones crimes are forgotten, now think your some sort of nice alliance being picked on by the masses ?.

The simple truth here is every single one of you could be ZI or ZT and it still will not match that crap you pulled on other alliances, what's worst is in your OP you still think your this great alliance that shit smells like roses, THEN DBDC pushed your face in your own shit then your like ooooo wait out shit smells like shit too. so you makes this sad post trying to prove to the world how nice you are but the truth is your a joke.

Does it matter how long ago it was, if your going to judge someone for their crimes at least admit your own, your trying to make NpO to be this super effect nice protection alliance for the weak but lets be truthful here the only reason your like that now is due to the fact your allies do not control the world right now.

IF NpO ever find themselves to be in a power bloc un-matched by anyone else you will turn back to your old ways of bullying people, the fact you are now suffering what you have made many suffer in the past should teach you that no ones crimes are forgotten, now think your some sort of nice alliance being picked on by the masses ?.

The simple truth here is every single one of you could be ZI or ZT and it still will not match that crap you pulled on other alliances, what's worst is in your OP you still think your this great alliance that !@#$ smells like roses, THEN DBDC pushed your face in your own !@#$ then your like ooooo wait out !@#$ smells like !@#$ too. so you makes this sad post trying to prove to the world how nice you are but the truth is your a joke.

To be fair - OP is Tywin ....... The alliance he's housed in is irrelevant in these various diatribes of his, he spews this un-rosey smelling !@#$ regardless of where he stis. 

Edited by Rayvon

Hey Tywin.. I'd plunder your industry, but you don't have enough of it. :P

Producers.. really? Only thing I see you producing is a giant idiot magnet that will gather all the ignorant who are willing to believe this sheep feed drivel into one place to make for an easy and methodical annihilation.

Are you sure you're not someones plant under deep cover to paint a giant target on Polar's hide?

Are you sure you're not someones plant under deep cover to paint a giant target on Polar's hide?

Interesting. Just the other day I posited the theory that he's an AP whose only goal is to flit from one alliance to the next, leaving only when he has assured himself that he's dealt a blow to their reputation from which they will never recover.