Dark Templar DoW

Once again. why did you wait for 3 months to declare on us coward?

Strategic reasons?  Not sure what you are looking for here, so please continue to be ridiculous if that's a part of your process. 

Why would we have hit you in October?

Edited by Bob

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategic reasons?  Not sure what you are looking for here, so please continue to be ridiculous if that's a part of your process.

Don't worry "I have tech" has turned up. Just pointing out that basically you are a bunch of cowards with no hope of winning a fair fight.

Liken it to Washington and the Colonial War of 1776. Without the French having their backs, the US would be playing cricket instead of men's rounders, spending Pounds instead of Dollars, and spelling words correctly.

As a once great pundit once said, "Goodnight, and Good luck."

Edited by sirchinny

you are a bunch of cowards with no hope of winning a fair fight.

Yeah..that's DT alright.  Never fought a war in our lives, scared of casualties and fair fights, you've got us! 

War isn't meant to be fair.

Edited by Bob

Yeah..that's DT alright.  Never fought a war in our lives, scared of casualties and fair fights, you've got us! 

War isn't meant to be fair.

Cowards, no other word. Wait 3 months into a war and then attack the weakest alliance you can see. WTG my ex Colonial loser.

Cowards, no other word. Wait 3 months into a war and then attack the weakest alliance you can see. WTG my ex Colonial loser.

I look forward to an equal war, the likes of which haven't been seen on Bob for years (if at all).

Just a quickie once again, as you are obviously not the brightest bulb in the house. What was the reason for declaring on Avalanche, and why didn't you do it at the very start of this war, as this must have been your CB?

Take your time now, and ask your mother if you don't know the answer, son.

Check your treaties. We simply exercised your treaty for you.  :ehm:

Well, that's disappointing coming from you, SOM.

He wanted a CB or logical reasoning why war was declared; I simply provided it. I'm not going to lie and say I'm thrilled about how things turned out. This whole war is just one giant clusterfuck and the best part is we will all say that things will be different going forward. Reparations will be off-limits... CB-less declarations won't be tolerated... an attack on one is an attack on all... etc. etc. And so the cycle continues. 

Well, hasn't this thread taken a delightful turn!

I'm pretty sure that since before the beginning of forever, wars have always been won prior to any bloodshed.

Edited by Farnsworth

He wanted a CB or logical reasoning why war was declared; I simply provided it. I'm not going to lie and say I'm thrilled about how things turned out. This whole war is just one giant cluster$%&@ and the best part is we will all say that things will be different going forward. Reparations will be off-limits... CB-less declarations won't be tolerated... an attack on one is an attack on all... etc. etc. And so the cycle continues. 

And yet you perpetuate it.  I left CSN because I thought it had acted in a classless manner towards TD.  I was disgusted by the idea of reps.

I awkward as it makes me feel to say, now, I see that just maybe, Liz was right.

This AA just made my "I will rogue you before I leave this realm" list.

To be fair, something of this sort happens every war. In many cases, taking a volunatary step backwards has proven to be very costly as people youre letting go haven't let you off the hook in reciprocation. One can take example of NPO, who have been repeatedly subjected to harsh terms even when they didn't use it even tho they had the chance to do it. The losers of Karma have in general avoided using terms and reps, it is actually the winners of Karma who have continued the practice of punitive and expensive terms interestingly.

Tho, opposite is also true, Sparta let go the reps on us in Bipolar and we made it clear we weren't gonna take any in Dave nor support it. I would be utterly shocked and dismayed if something like that happens now. I haven't heard or seen the t or r word internally yet so, all is good. I doubt there would be any support either.

I suppose it varies between alliances to alliances and there various experiences. I still like the old ways of doing things but do recognize this stuff has always occurred, while we've been on winning or loosing side.

Edited by shahenshah

And yet you perpetuate it.  I left CSN because I thought it had acted in a classless manner towards TD.  I was disgusted by the idea of reps.

I awkward as it makes me feel to say, now, I see that just maybe, Liz was right.

This AA just made my "I will rogue you before I leave this realm" list.

Perhaps I am playing a role in perpetuating it. I'm simply not active enough anymore to involve myself in alliance politics and you should know very well my tenure in CSN was an exhausting one. I guess now I'm along for the ride and really nothing more, as very unfortunate as that is. You're not wrong in that this is basically everything I was against: I fought vehemently against DT reps, desperately tried to convince people that joining SF! was a good idea because we were friends with them (not because it only offered political convenience...), etc. etc. After I let CSN disband I've taken a backseat role and voila, here we are I suppose. 

You can't be serious. Our forums are filled with a thousand posts a day of people complaining we aren't in war, for every day our alliance war screen wasn't full.

We would love to take on more - much more, and would have loved this all along. Too bad so much of your side is hiding in peace mode.

You can't be serious. Our forums are filled with a thousand posts a day of people complaining we aren't in war, for every day our alliance war screen wasn't full.

We would love to take on more - much more, and would have loved this all along. Too bad so much of your side is hiding in peace mode.

I think I accounted for half of those. :S

DBDC doesn't order anyone to do anything.

That's nice. We've already seen examples over the past months of what happens to anyone who doesn't do as they're told.
I expect over the coming year we'll see a great many more.

You're comfortable with your position, we're comfortable with ours. Let's continue to enjoy the ride and see how it all plays out.