Dark Templar DoW

Yet I have lead FA many times, I suppose I am simply old school... no sacharrine words and sugary seech from me.

well the past is the past lets see currently ... if not mistaken you were there for the SNX merger and what is happening today ?  .. ouch ...

FTW merger .. .seems it shows whom may know what they are doing ... FTW for the win i would think :) .. defintiely Tywin your history is just simply priceless .. oops .. worlthless maybe more the right word ...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has nothing to do with bragging about not using peace mode when the vast majority of the upper tier is on your side, we have no upper tier counter, and you are the same alliance as DBDC. Try to fight a real war or two before bragging about your military prowess.

Fight a real war or two?  LOL! 

I've been doing this since Polar Wars over 8 years ago.  ;)

ahhh the old USA tactic.

come in after most of the hard fighting is done and take all the glory, time to drain the bank accounts.

Shhh... don't tell people our sekritz! We're just pretending to enter the war and to fight. We don't like war or casualties. We're actually a secret GPA satellite on Black. Don't blow our cover though, k? 

Edited by Farnsworth

Yet I have lead FA many times, I suppose I am simply old school... no sacharrine words and sugary seech from me.

I feel it worth pointing out that saccharine* words and sugary speech* is redundant, since saccharine implies both sweet and sugary.

Not that command of the English vernacular has proven to be your strong point.

I feel it worth pointing out that saccharine* words and sugary speech* is redundant, since saccharine implies both sweet and sugary.

Not that command of the English vernacular has proven to be your strong point.

King's English is something I am working on. My native speech would be unrecognizable by you or the people of your nation.

Since when have so many from DT posted on the forums? I forget that we're mostly composed of old farts that were once more into OWF.

If I didn't mention it before, best of luck to Fark. I have respect for you guys and hope we can enjoy a good, clean fight. o7