We get to once again witness the true cowards rallying to the winning side (IRON and UMBRELLA to name a couple of the obvious ones).

Excuse me. What the heck are you rambling on about? Rallying to the winning side?

We have 7 allies (and several other close friends) currently engaged on this side of the conflict while only 2 allies are engaged on the other side, one being a PIAT. Practically the entirety of our ally base is here. Not to mention the fact that several of the alliances in the other coalition are less than friendly with us. Exactly how are you bashing IRON for "rallying to the winning side"? That argument doesn't make sense.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here come DBDC's minions.

First the surrender doesn't mean anything in terms of a turning point as i stated unless its a major alliance on our side that surrenders. Research past wars and the trend is the same.

IRON have a reputation for running to the winning side every war they can do it as they have the capital, internally its good for your membership for being on the opposite sides of getting rolled but it does have its side effects such as trust issues. Its probably unfair to put UMB on that side but because of them, it looks like many of their allies are or will be getting rolled. Thanks, UMBRELLA! At least its not you huh but both of these AA's seem to have treaties with every major sphere so they have the option of being on the winning side. At least you can trust they'll follow you as long as you're on the winning side, especially the mighty warriors in IRON. Gotta give them credit for that!

As for DBDC attacking neutrals, they already have rolled some of the smaller ones or did you miss those boats. Once they have the numbers, they will roll the rest, just give them time and why wouldn't they if they can. They're major players not pawns or minions like yourself. You follow and not pretend you know what your leaders will and won't do.

And no ones trying to draw the neutrals in, they can't go on the offensive unless they change their government policy and i hope they do get rolled if they did make the first move. They will stand their ground and defend themselves when they're attacked. For now, their war is in the building side and they're losing that too. IMO, their fate is in the hands of Doom sphere and darkness will devour them all or will the lord of light prevail. :gun: :popcorn:

Wars fought on Planet Bob do not have turning points.  They are won or lost with diplomacy before the first shot is fired.   The first surrender is always a key because it gives the green light for others to follow.  I do not need to read about wars, I lived then.  IRON has fought some wars on the winning side and some on the losing side.  Nuetrals have been raided and attacked in the past and they will again in the future, trying to paint this as something only DBDC has done is as silly and as short sighted as everything else you have said.  I do not know if you just have no idea what you are talking about or if your just spouting silly PR.  Either way you already have Tywin for that job. Now get out of my yard.  

Congrats on peace!

Just to point out, this front is no turning point, you need one of the major alliances for more to follow and this war only just started. They normally run for at least a couple of months minimum. I'm sure almost everyone has record war chest levels so what sort of damage will this war really do unless it drags out for +6 months. I see our side utilizing peace mode for a drawn out war which is tactically wise and the usual peace mode trolls calling them out for a tactic themselves have used before. We get to once again witness the true cowards rallying to the winning side (IRON and UMBRELLA to name a couple of the obvious ones). I wonder if the Doom spheres goal from this is to weaken the XX/AF sphere so when its comes to rolling the neutrals, XX and AF won't be able to interfere too much as AF have in the past. Of course there is also the fact that NPO and co are butthurt from Disorder so to re-inflate their egos, they need to roll a sphere that was no threat to them at all and lack the sportsmanship spirit to move onto the real threat. I'll even congratulate DBDC for winning this game when no one can touch them without being completely demolished by their massive tech advantages, (I'm sure +100k at this point) and they've smashed everyone's top tier, the rest will be remembered as their pawns.

Have you met Mogar? I think you guys would get along famously.

Guess someone doesn't remember the Karma/Armageddon war.

At what point did the war turn? We took a stand it gave the coalition who had formed against us and our allies the opportunity to roll us. We did little to no work diplomatically prior to Karma/Armageddon and found ourselves in a facade of strength and didn't work diplomatically to get out of the corner we went into. Subsequently when we gave Karma the opening they needed they took it and rolled us. There was no turn in that war. Also for the record IRON fought along our side in Karma/Armageddon, a losing war, which apparently your friend Daenerys forgot about.

Excuse me. What the heck are you rambling on about? Rallying to the winning side?

We have 7 allies (and several other close friends) currently engaged on this side of the conflict while only 2 allies are engaged on the other side, one being a PIAT. Practically the entirety of our ally base is here. Not to mention the fact that several of the alliances in the other coalition are less than friendly with us. Exactly how are you bashing IRON for "rallying to the winning side"? That argument doesn't make sense.

What about the last war when i recall NG asking IRON to honor their treaty but IRON ignored it to be on the winning side?

Wars fought on Planet Bob do not have turning points.  They are won or lost with diplomacy before the first shot is fired.   The first surrender is always a key because it gives the green light for others to follow.  I do not need to read about wars, I lived then.  IRON has fought some wars on the winning side and some on the losing side.  Nuetrals have been raided and attacked in the past and they will again in the future, trying to paint this as something only DBDC has done is as silly and as short sighted as everything else you have said.  I do not know if you just have no idea what you are talking about or if your just spouting silly PR.  Either way you already have Tywin for that job. Now get out of my yard.  

Maybe you misunderstood what i was saying but i said the turning point would be after a major alliance on our side surrenders/peaces out, that would be the turning point in the war to signify that more alliances would follow suit and the war would otherwise be wrapped up within weeks or even days. I know the victors of the war are always decided before the wars even gets under way and that is by the side with the greater numbers and nice of you to agree with me that the first surrender is a green light for more to follow suit but highly unlikely with this alliances peace deal. If anything, they're just too overwhelmed and small to continue. Many alliances still haven't even entered on both sides and I'm sure they want a piece of the action before things start getting wrapped up.

But I find it quite funny that you'd try to paint DBDC's raids against alliances as being acceptable because its been done in the past. The only one with a PR agenda here is clearly just you and I'll bet 100 tech you've been pushing and slandering anyone who opposes their agenda for quite some time like a true fan boy.

At what point did the war turn? We took a stand it gave the coalition who had formed against us and our allies the opportunity to roll us. We did little to no work diplomatically prior to Karma/Armageddon and found ourselves in a facade of strength and didn't work diplomatically to get out of the corner we went into. Subsequently when we gave Karma the opening they needed they took it and rolled us. There was no turn in that war. Also for the record IRON fought along our side in Karma/Armageddon, a losing war, which apparently your friend Daenerys forgot about.

According to some old logs I recently read, Karma blew up in the face of your Imperial Officers. Didn't quite go the way they thought it would.

I was giving a powerful example of how not all offensive wars go to plan or are victorious. Your pal the Big Plan claimed otherwise.

Perhaps not.. but this one will. I know.. because I keep eating people and they have done remarkably little to me in exchange. Where is the person I'm hearing speaking to me? I hear the voice.. it's the loudest thing perhaps in this region.. but still yet.. I can't see it.

*Puts on a monacle and squints as he looks down at the little guy in powered armor.* Oh. You don't happen to have Lord Sauron's ring or Emperor Letum's torture tools would you? I misplaced the latter after using them on the last Templar I fought.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Sorry, my bad. :P

Also, that's not a dragon.. that's a pint sized wyrm I could eat in one gulp. RE: Targaryen

Targaryens are not dragons, they rode dragons and they could control them too. Are you trying to be Smaug? Smaug was killed by a arrow. ^_^  Pathetic! :lol1:

Also you're fire doesn't do anything to a Targaryen. :P But yeah, i suppose you could eat one. :D Can your dragon fire melt steel? I'm not one to brag but mine can.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Also you're fire doesn't do anything to a Targaryen. :P But yeah, i suppose you could eat one. :D

There are some cases in which size does indeed matter.

Can your dragon fire melt steel? I'm not one to brag but mine can.

Judging from observations of wartime performance collected over the past couple of years, if your young dragon can already melt steel, then his can surely vaporize said metal. If the two should ever meet, perhaps the contest will prove educational, as both would have accrued more experience and possibly greater power.

Be that as it may, by most accounts I've read here The Sandstorm Confederacy proved to be worthy allies to their friends and staunch opponents to those they've fought. As such, they deserve our congratulations on a hard-won peace, regardless of any other differences we may have.

There are some cases in which size does indeed matter.

Judging from observations of wartime performance collected over the past couple of years, if your young dragon can already melt steel, then his can surely vaporize said metal. If the two should ever meet, perhaps the contest will prove educational, as both would have accrued more experience and possibly greater power.

Be that as it may, by most accounts I've read here The Sandstorm Confederacy proved to be worthy allies to their friends and staunch opponents to those they've fought. As such, they deserve our congratulations on a hard-won peace, regardless of any other differences we may have.

I don't think Smaugs size is ever mentioned but I guess we'll never know who'd win but we do know Smaugs fate. :P

I don't think Smaugs size is ever mentioned but I guess we'll never know who'd win but we do know Smaugs fate. :P

Smaug's size is implied. He filled the halls of Erebor. Tolkiens dragons were the stuff of legends. One named Ancalagon fell and smashed an entire mountain range. I suppose I'll be kinda like that when I hit Cuba's size :P

Then Polar is good for peace very soon as well? :P

Feel free to start discussing the means for your exit, if you desire to. I doubt you'll have someone in the coalition going around and saying he/she wants this war to last till February...

Remember the threats of eternal war and EZI originated from DBDC and Doomsphere, if Polar wanted a war why did she mind her own business after winning Disorder.

Minding thier own business? A bit hard to achieve, after the spectacular results of last war...

Of course there is also the fact that NPO and co are butthurt from Disorder so to re-inflate their egos, they need to roll a sphere that was no threat to them at all and lack the sportsmanship spirit to move onto the real threat.

"We rolled you, but now your showing your unsportsmanship by returning us the favor! How dare you!"

Feel free to start discussing the means for your exit, if you desire to. I doubt you'll have someone in the coalition going around and saying he/she wants this war to last till February...  Minding thier own business? A bit hard to achieve, after the spectacular results of last war... "We rolled you, but now your showing your unsportsmanship by returning us the favor! How dare you!"

^Proud of serving in the ranks of the God King to take revenge. I hope that was worth your soul and freedom. Edited by Tywin Lannister

^Proud of serving in the ranks of the God King to take revenge. I hope that was worth your soul and freedom.

I don't know about the others but the God king gave me unlimited cookies alcohol and hookers. So yeah was worth it.