Based on the praises in this thread, you have a bright future TSC.  I look forward to interact with you guys more, be it on the battlefield or political chess match, or even as allies.  You fought with balls, and that's more than anyone on your side could ask for.  Job well done.  Enjoy the peace and starting the rebuild process.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on peace, all!

They get to enjoy some Silence now at least

That's great because, as for this war, they [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rhf5n27BGc]Don't Want to be a Player No More[/url]

a joke. I was about to put their Leader in PZI.

One does not simply "put" another in PZI or Mordor. One must "keep" them there.

Congrats on peace!

Just to point out, this front is no turning point, you need one of the major alliances for more to follow and this war only just started. They normally run for at least a couple of months minimum. I'm sure almost everyone has record war chest levels so what sort of damage will this war really do unless it drags out for +6 months. I see our side utilizing peace mode for a drawn out war which is tactically wise and the usual peace mode trolls calling them out for a tactic themselves have used before. We get to once again witness the true cowards rallying to the winning side (IRON and UMBRELLA to name a couple of the obvious ones). I wonder if the Doom spheres goal from this is to weaken the XX/AF sphere so when its comes to rolling the neutrals, XX and AF won't be able to interfere too much as AF have in the past. Of course there is also the fact that NPO and co are butthurt from Disorder so to re-inflate their egos, they need to roll a sphere that was no threat to them at all and lack the sportsmanship spirit to move onto the real threat. I'll even congratulate DBDC for winning this game when no one can touch them without being completely demolished by their massive tech advantages, (I'm sure +100k at this point) and they've smashed everyone's top tier, the rest will be remembered as their pawns.

Congrats on peace!

Just to point out, this front is no turning point, you need one of the major alliances for more to follow and this war only just started. They normally run for at least a couple of months minimum. I'm sure almost everyone has record war chest levels so what sort of damage will this war really do unless it drags out for +6 months. I see our side utilizing peace mode for a drawn out war which is tactically wise and the usual peace mode trolls calling them out for a tactic themselves have used before. We get to once again witness the true cowards rallying to the winning side (IRON and UMBRELLA to name a couple of the obvious ones). I wonder if the Doom spheres goal from this is to weaken the XX/AF sphere so when its comes to rolling the neutrals, XX and AF won't be able to interfere too much as AF have in the past. Of course there is also the fact that NPO and co are butthurt from Disorder so to re-inflate their egos, they need to roll a sphere that was no threat to them at all and lack the sportsmanship spirit to move onto the real threat. I'll even congratulate DBDC for winning this game when no one can touch them without being completely demolished by their massive tech advantages, (I'm sure +100k at this point) and they've smashed everyone's top tier, the rest will be remembered as their pawns.

This is a good analysis, but use more paragraphs :p

When it happens, at least i can say i told you so like i was telling people to go after alliances for dealing tech with DBDC when they were in much weaker positions. I guess your hand was eventually forced to do so but when you see threats you should squash them while they are still in its cradle.

I know you know that as you've been the lead spokesman against them but unlike a true Tywin Lannister, you don't have the numbers or the gold. :P

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

This is a good analysis, but use more paragraphs :P

No it is not.  It looks more like somebody went back to the Q/Citadel days and every war since and copied the same stuff while just changing the names.  You have puppets, cowards, peace mode, this surrender means nothing etc.  Even the nonsense about attacking nuetrals in a silly attempt to draw them in.  At least it seems you have one person on Planet Bob who agrees with you.  

As for TSC well fought, nobody can expect smaller alliances to hang for long in thease global wars unless they get everybody into peacemode and just wait it out.  You do much better than other alliances your size in this conflct.

No it is not.  It looks more like somebody went back to the Q/Citadel days and every war since and copied the same stuff while just changing the names.  You have puppets, cowards, peace mode, this surrender means nothing etc.  Even the nonsense about attacking nuetrals in a silly attempt to draw them in.  At least it seems you have one person on Planet Bob who agrees with you.  

As for TSC well fought, nobody can expect smaller alliances to hang for long in thease global wars unless they get everybody into peacemode and just wait it out.  You do much better than other alliances your size in this conflct.

And here come DBDC's minions.

First the surrender doesn't mean anything in terms of a turning point as i stated unless its a major alliance on our side that surrenders. Research past wars and the trend is the same.

IRON have a reputation for running to the winning side every war they can do it as they have the capital, internally its good for your membership for being on the opposite sides of getting rolled but it does have its side effects such as trust issues. Its probably unfair to put UMB on that side but because of them, it looks like many of their allies are or will be getting rolled. Thanks, UMBRELLA! At least its not you huh but both of these AA's seem to have treaties with every major sphere so they have the option of being on the winning side. At least you can trust they'll follow you as long as you're on the winning side, especially the mighty warriors in IRON. Gotta give them credit for that!

As for DBDC attacking neutrals, they already have rolled some of the smaller ones or did you miss those boats. Once they have the numbers, they will roll the rest, just give them time and why wouldn't they if they can. They're major players not pawns or minions like yourself. You follow and not pretend you know what your leaders will and won't do.

And no ones trying to draw the neutrals in, they can't go on the offensive unless they change their government policy and i hope they do get rolled if they did make the first move. They will stand their ground and defend themselves when they're attacked. For now, their war is in the building side and they're losing that too. IMO, their fate is in the hands of Doom sphere and darkness will devour them all or will the lord of light prevail. :gun: :popcorn:

Daenerys Targaryen

We aint surrender we agreed on peace... waiiiit for it who are you to call this insignificant 5 timduncanokthatsenuf.png ? 

Your cute trying to make us seem insignificant besos hxPGBzm.png

I know its a peace which is why in my first post here i said "Congrats on peace". So many people miss the boat these days and it was the DBDC minion who first mentioned it was a surrender, i was disputing his initial thoughts, perhaps you should do the same instead of accusing the wrong person. I'll be waiting...

As for insignificant, yeah sorry to be so blatant about it, I couldn't think of a nice way to say it, mainly because i didn't really care. It is what it is, don't argue against facts and logic like the DBDC minion.

When it happens, at least i can say i told you so like i was telling people to go after alliances for dealing tech with DBDC when they were in much weaker positions. I guess your hand was eventually forced to do so but when you see threats you should squash them while they are still in its cradle.

I know you know that as you've been the lead spokesman against them but unlike a true Tywin Lannister, you don't have the numbers or the gold. :P

You don't have to hit every tech dealer to send the message that supporting high tier rogues is the wrong thing to do.

Damn, I thought we got rid of this Daenarys character.

I never went anywhere. I just got sick of all your whining and crying about all those who oppose you being wrong because you're always right. If i wanted to hear that on a daily basis then I'd go to one of those child care centers everyday. And just like then, you're still unable to contribute anything of value to the discussion or topic, just more of the usual crying.

You don't have to hit every tech dealer to send the message that supporting high tier rogues is the wrong thing to do.

No, you need to be proactive politically to get the numbers first and then you can "send the message" by waging war and downsizing their NS. But you guys were out played politically and look who has the numbers. Even when DBDC started raiding all your allies many months ago, you still couldn't pull anything together to stop them. It seems you may as well be neutrals, just wait for your enemies to have the numbers and then destroy you.

I never went anywhere. I just got sick of all your whining and crying about all those who oppose you being wrong because you're always right. If i wanted to hear that on a daily basis then I'd go to one of those child care centers everyday. And just like then, you're still unable to contribute anything of value to the discussion or topic, just more of the usual crying.

you're trying way too hard.

and you're crying way too hard.

You're affirming that my memory serves me well. You are the one I was hoping we were rid of.

So uhh.. Thanks for that.