nukes disabled

Xanth

Did I miss a change log or something? Every night for 4 days now I've been unable to launch my nukes after flip and receive "nukes have been disabled due to high traffic, please try again in a few min. " while others I'm talking to on irc are launching theirs.

Anyone else get this message? Seems like penalizing players that put up the effort to be on at flip for their attacks. 

If it was across the board it would be nice. As it is I'm seeing nukes fly while I'm locked in "high traffic".

This detracts from the game IMO as it neutralizes the benefits of being on for a quad attack. I understand the server gets overloaded during that time frame during wars and this helps ease the load, just make it universal.

If it was across the board it would be nice. As it is I'm seeing nukes fly while I'm locked in "high traffic".

This detracts from the game IMO as it neutralizes the benefits of being on for a quad attack. I understand the server gets overloaded during that time frame during wars and this helps ease the load, just make it universal.

There were no nukes launched between 11:59 and 12:05.  

I'm not sure either way on it, but as someone who doesn't usually nuke at 12:00:08 it doesn't bother me terribly yet.  The minute after update is the most frustrating minute to navigate, last night my screens went completely locked for 3-4 minutes despite being in before update.  Cost me 36,000 tank that did :(

Eh, sure I can shoot them now, it was the ones before update I stayed up for. Should have launched them in the middle of the day instead. I've learned my lesson!

yeah, nuke quadding is officially dead now.