FTW Declaration of War

Canik

We never agreed to 1v1, we simply agreed to fight. Which I still plan on doing, as soon as I'm out of peace mode I will declare on you if you're still in range, along with one or two other targets.

Me thinks you just wanted me staggered. :P

Nah, I just wanted a 1v1 after all the crap you were talking about how good you were.

But sure, build up and come at me after I'm worn down after fighting without peace, and tougher wars. You are brave bro never let anyone tell you otherwise

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must suffer from IRONphilia. You have this unwavering obsession with them. You keep making every thread about IRON. Get over it dude.

IRON had a hardon for Sparta and Polar due to them not kneeling before IRON last war, I merely wish to see IRON actually use those pixels they bragged about gaining.

Nah, I just wanted a 1v1 after all the crap you were talking about how good you were.

But sure, build up and come at me after I'm worn down after fighting without peace, and tougher wars. You are brave bro never let anyone tell you otherwise

Tougher wars? You declare on two people without nukes, one of them only 15k NS strong. Don't you have a good warchest? I see no reason that this should effect you so much.

Anyway, I would never agree to 1v1 in a war unless the tier I was in was so dominate that I really wasn't needed.

Considering just how early they declared, if this was an actually even fight(LOL LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN), that could have cost dozens of nations against an active alliance.

Hitting alliances for early jumpers is morally reprehensible though and no one would do that.

Hitting alliances for early jumpers is morally reprehensible though and no one would do that.

Considering you are an active participant in planning a global war using the CB of a singular nation's war, of which the damage could have been repaired with a single aid package, I don't really think you get to discuss morality.