FTW Declaration

Canik

That would just be cruel, honestly. I'm sure NEW will get to blow up plenty of stuff before all this is over, though.

Yes, that certainly word be cruel lol.
Probably we could see a Paradox vs. Nusantara action? Hell Yeah! I would love that very much :*

FTW! It would be fun to see NEW join the crusade...

that will be NpO's death !

The rumors of our demise are well and truly overrated.  We have but 3 defensive slots each, surely you have enough to fill them all or do you need some more assistance?  Don't think Polaris will just roll over and die because you wish it to be so.  We don't even play dead.

The rumors of our demise are well and truly overrated.  We have but 3 defensive slots each, surely you have enough to fill them all or do you need some more assistance?  Don't think Polaris will just roll over and die because you wish it to be so.  We don't even play dead.

I didn't wish the polar to be dead AG.... I like you guys!

What a silly notion. We don't want you to play dead. That takes all the fun out of killing your prey