Imperial Decree - DBDC

Dajobo

And with that in mind: World Task Force, Aztech, The Future, Atlas....

The thread so far, for those not inclined to read thirty-four pages:

There, now everyone is all caught up.

I love how you like to misrepresent others' statements.  Have you considered being a lawyer?  We have many openings in Lawyeria.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBDC can always sell down to find a good fight with NpO, but no they were buying infra and even hold their nukes to avoid NpO in the middle of the war.

Heavy weight fight is boring, middle weight fight is a new trend now.

You don't believe us and you don't believe them; the only truth you recognize is the one you've fabricated. 

You have, to paraphrase the old saying, rejected reality and substituted your own.

Whatever works for you, I guess.  :v:

And you don't believe us. That goes both ways f00. Neither coalition has reason to trust in the other, go figure!

Well I see there's no fooling you.  This has actually all been a Klondike commercial for my country.  "AFM, what would you do for the scrumptious delight that is a Klondike bar?"  "We'd concoct a lie just to try to fool Big Ego because we have nothing better to do than to try and fool him because that really matters."  Is your Ego really as big as they say?

Bigger, actually.. but I don't think you concocted the lie just for me. xD

Which, at this point with how long some of these alliances have been with you, maybe they did think of this on their own. They're very well trained at this point.

You forgot all the milk-talk.

Dang it, you're right!

Bags are awesome.

I love how you like to misrepresent others' statements.  Have you considered being a lawyer?  We have many openings in Lawyeria.

While I'm glad you love it, I've misrepresented nothing.

But I will add this: Your Emperor's shallow PR stunt backfired horribly, so now you've "done something about it."

Good for you. Your alliance gets a cookie.

You forgot all the milk-talk.

Dang it, you're right!

Bags are awesome.

(OOC--a staff member asked us to stop talking about it, that's why./OOC) Let's get back to the usual rhetoric of 'he-said/she said,' shall we?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Dang it, you're right!

Bags are awesome.

While I'm glad you love it, I've misrepresented nothing.

But I will add this: Your Emperor's shallow PR stunt backfired horribly, so now you've "done something about it."

Good for you. Your alliance gets a cookie.

There is no PR stunt, just a simple promise.   Feeble minds are struggling with the concepts we present, that hardly constitutes our failure.