Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

There is a notion in sword fighting, what is more important than winning, is not losing.  If you kill your opponent, that's great, you win, but if you die in the process, you have also lost.

I don't presume to know what you were thinking or what secret information you think you have that gives you an edge.  I just know that you are wrong, and you are ignorant of the world around you, of the nature of the people you have made your bed with.  Pacifica is not the first alliance to make such gross misjudgements.  You certainly won't be the last.

And, I know this is a wild concept, but I can be critical of you without being your enemy.  Doesn't seem like we are currently at war.  Though we are still technically at war with DBDC.  The same folks who attacked your esteemed "allies" in TPF in a similar opportunistic attack.  And who you have made your bed with.

Man, I do remember when TPF used to have a pair of balls.  Missing those days, for sure.

Just about the nature of the people we bed with ... they pretty sexy and as well i think since we had fought their side many times .. through peace or other talks we have quite gotten to know each other ... fact is it is what it is and if you dont like ... well we really dont care .. :)

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It strikes me as more of an alignment of mentality, the sort of alliances that in a bygone era were known as "lulz" alliances.  The troublemakers, the people with no regard for any standard of decency.

Pacifica certainly is not a part of the "doomsphere."  They think they're latching on to this group to slingshot themselves to their former heights.  History demonstrates this as a foolish endeavor.  If they cease to be opposed by "the other side," whoever that is, Polaris I suppose, I've not been keeping up very well and it's a somewhat foreign landscape to me at the moment, but I do know that once all other threats are removed (with the assistance of Pacifica), it is the Pacifican sphere which will be next on the chopping block.

It really is lunacy on the part of Pacifica to see this in any other light.

that is just plane well if it happens it happens .. we live for today as they say and what happens tommorrow it will be dealt with then

Well i am funny looking at you now trying to understand why i am not peeing myself laughing at your anger.  .. I guess then though you are speaking on behalf of Umbrella telling us that you know what is happening on our side? .. Or do you have this special talent that involves crystal balls and not real ones like us since we do take risks?

It is one hell of a goddamn risk you're taking, I'll give you that much.

Kinda like the risk that you will perish when you jump off the face of a cliff.  Most people call this suicide.  But I suppose everything can be tallied in terms of "risk."

It is one hell of a goddamn risk you're taking, I'll give you that much.

Kinda like the risk that you will perish when you jump off the face of a cliff.  Most people call this suicide.  But I suppose everything can be tallied in terms of "risk."

i look at it this way to be honest .. at least there is a attempt to change dynamics .. sort of thinking outside the box to maybe make this more interesting for them involved.. we all need change or we get bored .. not that this game stagnated (cough cough) ... and in hindsight .. look at the reactions in thread .. something out of the norm and wow we got some excitement agian :) ... but then maybe some just dont want change and that is why they are showing so much anger :)

i look at it this way to be honest .. at least there is a attempt to change dynamics .. sort of thinking outside the box to maybe make this more interesting for them involved.. we all need change or we get bored .. not that this game stagnated (cough cough) ... and in hindsight .. look at the reactions in thread .. something out of the norm and wow we got some excitement agian :) ... but then maybe some just dont want change and that is why they are showing so much anger :)

It's Warvember, don't pat yourselves on the back too hard.  You aren't leading this charge anyway.  You're second fiddle to doompeople.

And, you know, I made my career getting reactions out of people.  If this is what you guys need to pull to get a reaction out of people, then I feel very sorry for you.  Of course, that's not the reason for this.  I should hope that's not what the Pacifican people were sold on.

It's Warvember, don't pat yourselves on the back too hard.  You aren't leading this charge anyway.  You're second fiddle to doompeople.

And, you know, I made my career getting reactions out of people.  If this is what you guys need to pull to get a reaction out of people, then I feel very sorry for you.  Of course, that's not the reason for this.  I should hope that's not what the Pacifican people were sold on.

dam i am getting a sense you may actually care about us :)

dam i am getting a sense you may actually care about us :)

In a sense.  I was a very old ally to Pacifica.  All through the post-Karma era.  Then Pacifica betrayed me and everyone else who fought alongside her.

You've paid for that crime in my mind, but it's clear you have no intention of amending your ways.  At least it's not on us to correct you this time.  DoomGroup will do that.  You're fools if you think you've duped them into seeing you as an ally or an equal or whatever you think you've gotten them to see you as.  They know who you are and they know that they are not compatible with you.  They will kick you to the curb as soon as this is done.  They're not the ones being played, you are.

Do you know what we do when people accuse of using peace mode? We point at ourselves and go "what peace mode?" You wanna piece of me? I'm waiting on a black and blue yellow starred platter with a martini parasol waitin for you to cut into me :P

BTW, Bruce is right.. I'm the most insane person in this cadre. I think like this guy:

2848913861_267f5cf6eb.jpg

And when my chains fall off I have no problem being all in your face about it.

I like you, we have the same way of thinking. However I disagree, on one point, The people of partycity are far more bloodthirsty and violent when they lose their shackles :D

You know, this is something I've been wondering as well. Is it merely those alliances directly allied with DBDC or Doom Squad? Does it include allies of allies, who are obviously part of some larger collusion?

Where does it end? Just how deep does the rabbit hole go?

It seems like every action in CN that tywin doesn't approve of is related to this "doomsphere" and then the straw men cling onto it.

Well Rush, just wondering, did the authorities told you to hide again in the peace mode this war?

Didn't you know? He just likes throwing out age old material from one of Londo's old play books on rhetoric propaganda.

He isn't a fighter he is more of a speaker for the person who is giving him a sore arse at that moment in time.

He was meant to be leaving a couple of wars ago and made a song and dance about it on the forums but that was just pointless words like his party line.