Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad luck mostly.

After this statement, I don't expect any more effort from NPO to claim the moral high ground here.

You were wrong to declare this war, it is not your fight. Had you come in at a later point, where you could fight the battle you wanted to fight, then I would perfectly understand. But to declare on an alliance & bloc that's just unlucky... I don't get that. And I don't even believe you feel very good about it.

Pft.. after what we've seen and been through do you really think we believe anything about this world has anything to do with morality? You are correct on one thing Japlap, I in particular am not having a good time. I went to fight.. got dressed up for it.. and no one was there to dance with!

Someone get those dwarves out of hiding. I need someone to incinerate!

*Holds up his claws and shows everyone his milcom shackles are off.* Someone come play with me... *grin*

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The irony of this post, specifically the bolded parts,is that it worked great for you and your alliance when NPO was the target. Such is the mask you wear when on the winning side. It literally reads to me, "you did not break the cycle, we did not break the cycle, you did not break the cycle, we did not break the cycle, but this time, you should totally break the cycle." Start with the man in the mirror.

Which cycle do you mean? When Umb hit NPO in DH-NPO to keep them from returning to power? Or one of the other half dozen wars before and after Umb has orchestrated against NPO? 

The only real war NpO has planned to take out NPO was the last one, and they were aiming more at NG than NPO as we all know even though a lot of us like to not admit that since it'll besmirch the NPO/Umb relationship that they need to thrive.

Yet your representatives failed to convey the reason why we should align with you instead, despite us asking over and over. The holier than thou drivel doesn't work, not after last war when our offers of cooperation were discarded for a better alternative (which coincidentally seems to have resulted in this war, though).

You don't have to align with anyone.

Uh, having been in that coalition myself, I seem to recall the NPO terms being a line item that Umbrella was very interested in?

But hey let's just shove that down the memory hole.

Yeah but Umbrella talked to NPO just like NpO did, except NPO figured NPO+Umb is a much easier win than NPpO would have been. 

Bad luck mostly.

Bad foreign policy if we're being honest here. They were so scared to go off on their own they signed with the only people who would take them and now they pay for it. 

This used to be a regular occurrence once upon a time. Alas, not so common these days.

I believe what really makes it rather humorous is not that he confused NPO and NpO, but rather the mental picture his name and actions paint when considered together.

The only real war NpO has planned to take out NPO was the last one, and they were aiming more at NG than NPO as we all know even though a lot of us like to not admit that since it'll besmirch the NPO/Umb relationship that they need to thrive.

It was so much aimed at NG that NG had to accept terms in order to get peace.

Oh, wait, no.

You don't have to align with anyone.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

My point was more related to the fact that you would expect people to get us on board with some valid reasoning before resorting to calling us cravens and turncoats.

Bad foreign policy if we're being honest here. They were so scared to go off on their own they signed with the only people who would take them and now they pay for it.

Keeping the whole merger thing unbeknown to half their (individual)allies was definitely a smart move. So was putting all their eggs in one basket.

After this statement, I don't expect any more effort from NPO to claim the moral high ground here.

You were wrong to declare this war, it is not your fight. Had you come in at a later point, where you could fight the battle you wanted to fight, then I would perfectly understand. But to declare on an alliance & bloc that's just unlucky... I don't get that. And I don't even believe you feel very good about it.

You must be new here. Letum doesnt play the morality game. I fail to see from where you got the notion we were playing that tired old propaganda game here. No, there is no bs here to try to hide what we all know is true nor sell any fantasies. There are no bs CBs like in the last wars, there are no fairytales to hide the true mechanics of the events unfolding. If you bought into the last ones then you are truly of naive mind. This is honest and clean. We will let others sell fantasies.

Pft.. after what we've seen and been through do you really think we believe anything about this world has anything to do with morality? You are correct on one thing Japlap, I in particular am not having a good time. I went to fight.. got dressed up for it.. and no one was there to dance with!

Someone get those dwarves out of hiding. I need someone to incinerate!

*Holds up his claws and shows everyone his milcom shackles are off.* Someone come play with me... *grin*

Didnt take long for you guys to turn from the mighty peace mode warriors into "we cant even find targets". 

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: .. enjoying the crying lol ... seems to me someone is butthurt cause we did not do what they wanted us to do but yet say we are following our masters.  Well sorry NpO that we did not follow your wishes as NPO does what NPO wants to do at her own Volition.  We respect and stand by our Allies. If someone thought that we would drop our Allies after a war and join a different sphere then it seems you dont know us very well or figured cause you have the Order in your name we would automatically suck face.  Funny thing is if it was someone else besides NPO that stood beside Umbrella during this you would probaly just pass it off. With that in mind now you talking like little kids whom did not get the toy they wanted under the tree. Sorry to put a kink in your plans but NPO is NPO and as one Micheal Corleoni said .... "it's not personal sonny, it's strickly business"

Edited by brucemania

As a member of an alliance that got targeted pleanty a times I can tell you that I always prefered those not often times when our opponents told us whats up and not sell us their propaganda stories like we are idiots who would buy it. Oh it hurts however you get it but at least there is that. I suppose its a matter of taste and the fact I have been here from mid 2006. and saw all th stories already. Those that prefer or need their fantasy stories about civilised uncivilised aliens or whatnot are free to indulge themselves. Nobody expects those on the other side of the coin to cheer of course.

Didnt take long for you guys to turn from the mighty peace mode warriors into "we cant even find targets".

Hahahah.. You're calling me a peace mode warrior? HAHAHHAHAHhahhahahah... I have one of the most frightening war records in all of bob. Don't believe me? Check Lyricalz. hahahahha.. What a moron. You have lost credibility on anything you have to say to me from this moment forward purely on such a lousy and half-done assessment that has no research or merit.

I have literally cherry picked fights against AA heads and their associated retinue of defenders. I keep a trophy case of the litany of those I leave in my wake.

Welcome to the trash heap of those whose opinions mean NOTHING to me.. hahahah... Tempted to sig that post. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Hahahah.. You're calling me a peace mode warrior? HAHAHHAHAHhahhahahah... I have one of the most frightening war records in all of bob. Don't believe me? Check Lyricalz. hahahahha.. What a moron. You have lost credibility on anything you have to say to me from this moment forward purely on such a lousy and half-done assessment that has no research or merit.

I have literally cherry picked fights against AA heads and their associated retinue of defenders. I keep a trophy case of the litany of those I leave in my wake.

Welcome to the trash heap of those whose opinions mean NOTHING to me.. hahahah... Tempted to sig that post.

Guys = you. It happens every time. When NPO gets stomped they hide. When stomping the smug is hilarious.

Edited by ditchboy00

Guys = you. It happens every time. When NPO gets stomped they hide. When stomping the smug is hilarious.

I would beleive that is it was another AA but wake up .. it is NPO and we can not hide period .. seems we always have the nay sayers on us :).. and actually how are we hiding .. looks to me that we are open for some kind of counter .. just saying

Edited by brucemania

My my how things have changed - the rhetoric on this page show just how clearly NPO is aligning it's philosophy with the Doomists...

4027254.jpg

1) At 239 days old, I feel maybe you don't quite understand how politics works. The notion of alliances aligning and realigning over time is not new, and the people in this thread chastising NPO for doing so have done the exact same themselves. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that there are people here who aren't hypocrites. Everyone is a hypocrite.

All that said, maybe don't take a crash course in CN politics from your newly-esteemed member, Tywin. :P

Of all the horrible peace mode rhetoric spewed in this thread, this might suck the most.

Edit: Clarity

Edited by WarriorSoul

I would beleive that is it was another AA but wake up .. it is NPO and we can not hide period .. seems we always have the nay sayers on us :).. and actually how are we hiding .. looks to me that we are open for some kind of counter .. just saying

Did I say you are hiding? Did I say you were getting stomped? I just find it hilarious an alliance that gets made fun of so much for using PM will puff its chest up so much when the shoe is on the other foot. 

Did I say you are hiding? Did I say you were getting stomped? I just find it hilarious an alliance that gets made fun of so much for using PM will puff its chest up so much when the shoe is on the other foot. 

one person does a little boasting and you hang it on all .. you dont know MV well do you ? ... SNX is doing what they think best for them we really dont care when it comes down to it .. in the long run there will be enough glow for all to enjoy i would think.