NPO Declaration of War

Letum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. So far we´ve had one DoW with out a stated CB, one war erupting without a DoW and two DoWs without any waring. And not a single counter on the first war where the attacked AA is part of a large bloc. Come on.. I am all nuked up and no place to go. Apparently Bob´s not your uncle for the time being.

Ok. So far we´ve had one DoW with out a stated CB, one war erupting without a DoW and two DoWs without any waring. And not a single counter on the first war where the attacked AA is part of a large bloc. Come on.. I am all nuked up and no place to go. Apparently Bob´s not your uncle for the time being.

Think you should read the spoilers.

Hahahhahahahahhahahahh! Hahhahaha!

*RAWR*...

Hahahhahaha......

IT WILL ALLLLL BURRRRN!!!! Hahhaha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk

A treaty between two powerhouse alliances is admittedly cool to see. Find it hard to believe there's any warmth behind it though.

Don't worry.. we'll light a few suns and then have a tanning contest in front of them. A beach party before a thousand fireballs of doom, is a great way to break in a relationship. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

At first when I saw this I was like Pacifica rolling out, eh? Then I saw Umbrella's name was mentioned and I was like this will be good like all the other times. Then I was misled. Regardless, love it when an ally and one of my favourite alliances get along. 

o7 NPO

o7 Umbrella

I am sure this partnership will lead to wonderful things.  I look forward to working with both of you.

Let the world tremble and so on.

E:  I still say Raman Mew Mew should have been in this somehow.

Edited by Sardonic

Funny how two nemisis can slap the crap out of each other for years and all in all in the end start to build a relationship that comes to this. Seems history does show eventually even enimies can find common goals and develop freindships. Congrats to both Umbrella and NPO for now making the game interesting and showing the world how to move on. o/