CNRP Ascending OOC Thread...

Captain Enema

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask why we are giving Mael His Mars crap back? After the stuff He pulled with the debris in Earth Orbit and a virtual rage quit, why do we need to validate that behavior by giving Him the same tools He used to do such?

It's very simple really. The reason for my quit was because the GM team fell apart and corrupted. One gm went against all the others and started to make his own decisions unilaterally in an attempt to undermine actions against himself and his allies. This rogue gm is not present in this community. My behavior in CNRP2 was validated because I was fighting against someone who was abusing the power entrusted to them to impact ic events in their favor. The behavior will not be repeated here so long as the same abuses do not recur. I have pledged to pre-approve any technology tools I bring into this game that are not directly based on an rl counterparts to the gms to be approved before their use or even their mention in the public sections of this rp.

Additionally, this is a collaborative rp.. meaning those events cannot possibly recur so long as it remains that way.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The Dragons and the Mars base are optional canon, they're there if you want to interact with them, but you don't have to acknowledge they even exist as they have no direct material impact on the fundamentals of the rp. This was also true in CNRP2, It's just once I broke with CNRP2 I just kept playing as mars in my own little world for a while.

Anything outside of Earth Orbital influence in the moon/mars system, other than solar probes and satellites.. anything manned.. is optional recognition as well as we haven't really had any manned missions beyond the earth-moon system.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex