CNRP Ascending OOC Thread...

Captain Enema

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because you're not in the IN clique, silly Yeru! Have to be in it to see the 'Troll' :v:

Unfortunately, I left that clique a long time ago... I burned some bridges... and brought them down on trolls hiding underneath them.

I just have an inherent sense for sniffing out troll flesh, whether it be seared or live.

Get to the doctor, your troll sniffing nose is stuffed up, I suspect you have a bad cold. 

And I sorted out director and euphaia. 

NOW, go ascend. Leave cnrptrashpit2 and go to the promised land my children, go!

I was feeling a little under the weather last week, thought I kicked that cold. :v:

i'm beginning to realize why there were hold-outs for cnrp when cnrp2 was made

as much as i'd like a fresh start, i don't feel very welcome at all, and i don't see how any problems are really solved by altering the rules slightly and making a new map

the "dick rule" is pretty good, and admittedly it'd be nice to be able to roll into one of the places that are now left open, but i'm happy enough with naples and really i just wish we could cut down the number of RPs to 2 again

good luck.

Just a note on the soldier formula (IG citizens x 100) it is currently very easy to hit or exceed the current cap of 850k soldiers. Until such time as either the GMs or the community comes to a decision on what exactly to do with said formula, hold off on working out exact military numbers.