CNRP Ascending GM Thread

Captain Enema

I realize that none combat vessels such as transport ships don't count towards your point pool, but I was curious as to know what the situation with Drone Aircraft are? Are they within the same realm because they are not combat vessels or do they have to be taken out of your aircraft pool?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There might have been some miscommunication here. As Lysergide mentioned, no ruling was needed because we are willing to consider those posts wiped to accommodate your response. At this point Lysergide posted 14 days ago, and we've all been waiting longer than the normal amount of time used to request an autoadvance. 

We want to work with you Hereno, but besides our very brief conversation there's been no communication with us participants. It's a little disheartening that you reply to these GM thread comments in 15 minutes but there's radio silence in the RP thread. You know you can talk to me straight, if you're busy and need time let us know and we can work something out as I would prefer to collaborate and not use an autoadvance. 

The Dreamer sets his dreams free and proclaims the independence of India, Nepal, Tibet, Bangledesh and all contained areas of the former Druk Yul Empire..

In summary, life has presented me far to many challenges to keep as much as I want on the table. I may return some day, but for now I am gone. Druk Yul is liberated to its independent states.I encourage the GMs to RP a significant Druk Yul remnant if others attempt to move in on the territory who are not part of Jesbro's China. Mei's family has a claim to the throne of the Dreamer and might make successful argument to seize much of the realm.

Maelstrom, is retiring.. to where, why, and for what reason.. none know, but he all but vanishes off the radar with his family.