CNRP Ascending GM Thread

Captain Enema

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think spyrolls make them more willing? I mean, if your people are showing up as observers, and speak Bulgarian, and clearly aren't part of the occupation, I'm not sure what issue they'd have. Might weird them out (wtf are east asians doing in Bulgaria?), but it's not like they'd go "YUGOSLAVIAN SPIES!" at you. If you want the spy roll, that's fine, too. Just letting you know it's not needed.

Let's not take this personally, let's keep it professional. If you want to leave, you can, I'm not going to stop you. You can also get out of your current rp problems as well, by posting a total of maybe two sentences.

I'll leave you to figure it out. 

Or if you want help, the CNRPA WELFARE OFFICE is always open. 

Dude seriously? What in the name of anything went on here?

IC/OOC crossing was not happening with me or David, so unless a different issue is being discussed...

And PD, while I'm here, Baja is yours. Sorry for the troubles. There's always Nevada if you want it. There is the situation of us fighting just for UCS to claim it, and I would be willing to back you up in that debate

Edited by Peter Ilyich

Dude seriously? What in the name of anything went on here?

IC/OOC crossing was not happening with me or David, so unless a different issue is being discussed...

And PD, while I'm here, Baja is yours. Sorry for the troubles. There's always Nevada if you want it. There is the situation of us fighting just for UCS to claim it, and I would be willing to back you up in that debate

Peter I accept your apology but like I said before I ICly - and OOCly for that matter - have no grudge against the United Caribbean States. I'm sorry you got so worked up over everything that happened - I've had my fare share of that - but just keep carrying on. Don't dwell on your past mistakes, learn from them and build a brighter reputation/future for yourself. It's all going to work out.

TBM resigned because of Mara's attack on PD. As for your situation, that's a whole different can of worms.

Well, I have to say I think it's a load of crap too. But I'm sure if I'd get her actions overturned she'd just find another reason. So I suppose we should deal with it while it's up in the air. I'll make a more detailed explanation in my post of the war thread that Mara made. TBM can annoy the hell out of me sometimes, like I'm sure he can others and we do to him, but he sure does stand by his principles.