• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Final Day (Day 106 - Nov 7, 2014  - Feb 21, 2015)

Thats a wrap. Its been fun guys. See you all at the next war for the next edition of RI5 war stats!

Though I guess this is still technically tracking the WTF wars too. Maybe we should split those off to their own thing. Maybe I'll bug Ogaden if I remember later.

also a surprise addition at the bottom of the scoreboard for the dead husk of an AA that is MK since IRON hit them a bit. >_>

BlPLbVo.png

hQKAoJp.png

DLQGuNZ.png

8f3Ptgu.png

d8QU1NB.png

6U9KQNN.png

XpCJY0h.png

aLJgv4l.png

7itnWHp.png

DB18fLJ.png

f2qEfIj.png

Edited by ShadowDragon

Final Day (Day 106 - Nov 7, 2014  - Feb 21, 2015)

Thats a wrap. Its been fun guys. See you all at the next war for the next edition of RI5 war stats!

Though I guess this is still technically tracking the WTF wars too. Maybe we should split those off to their own thing. Maybe I'll bug Ogaden if I remember later.

also a surprise addition at the bottom of the scoreboard for the dead husk of an AA that is MK since IRON hit them a bit. >_>

thanks for sharing to us RIA5 SD! :)

nice to see we ended up 15th after being out of the war for a while now and positive damage. that'll teach ya to hit us to start a global war.

I wouldn't say that Invicta is a top fighter, but to my uninformed view you punched well over your league. Well done.

(Although I doubt that the choice of the first attack had anything to do with your military preparedness, TBH. Capt. Obvious right here, I know!)

Edit: syntax.

Edited by jerdge

Someone hasn't been paying attention lately.

I just meant that they don't have that many nations and that much tech although yes, I generally don't pay attention.

Darn, now you made me look like a jerk and I'll have to make amendments to them... You... you... :P