• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18:07 UnknownSmurf Want to know a secret?

18:07 GeniusInc yus

18:07 Ogaden I'm even lazier than samus or gopher, the damage stats updates without me even pressing a button

18:07 saxasm (Of course he wants to know secrets)

18:07 GeniusInc <_<

18:08 UnknownSmurf http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124824-hershey-nascar-war-stats-powered-by-ri5/page-30#entry3350857

18:09 UnknownSmurf I made all of those numbers up

18:09 UnknownSmurf Just so I could put Atlas last to piss off Atlas.

18:09 GeniusInc HAHAHA

18:09 GeniusInc I love it

18:09 UnknownSmurf Mostly Rey tbh. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/125411-question/

I knew Argent was too low.

Pretty naive take on things from you Starfox.

Honestly I don't really pay too much attention to backroom dealings, but I still think it's a bit surprising that RnR are the alliance gunning for Polar most. They recently held a high-level military pact with a moderate sized alliance that merged with us, and have picked up government slots. Also, we've always had a decent relationship as far as I know.

I guess times change, but I would love to resolve this grudge next war.

Well, you tell us. Your DoW didn't contain many informations about your reason(s).

Well, I'm no Marvin Gaye, but I may or may not have heard that Dajobo was becoming increasingly narcissistic in the free weight room.  Word has it that cmf and WarriourSoul, who were one day trying to break their record bench press of 30kg and imploring each other to "feel the burn," became increasingly irate and decided to do something about it i.e. flex.

Well, I'm no Marvin Gaye, but I may or may not have heard that Dajobo was becoming increasingly narcissistic in the free weight room.  Word has it that cmf and WarriourSoul, who were one day trying to break their record bench press of 30kg and imploring each other to "feel the burn," became increasingly irate and decided to do something about it i.e. flex.

Haha.

Well, I certainly hope we get more chances to "flex" with you guys.

Honestly I don't really pay too much attention to backroom dealings, but I still think it's a bit surprising that RnR are the alliance gunning for Polar most. They recently held a high-level military pact with a moderate sized alliance that merged with us, and have picked up government slots. Also, we've always had a decent relationship as far as I know.

My point was that taking the simple number of wars without context and extrapolating from that that certain alliances are gunning for or have a grudge with NpO seems like a rather kneejerk response which is surprising given how long you've played. That or it's a propaganda ploy.

My point was that taking the simple number of wars without context and extrapolating from that that certain alliances are gunning for or have a grudge with NpO seems like a rather kneejerk response which is surprising given how long you've played. That or it's a propaganda ploy.

Or maybe it has to do with the way R&R behaves in back channels

Or maybe it has to do with the way R&R behaves in back channels

Hmmmm. You could also read Starfox's original posts on the matter. You're eternally behind, aren't you Tywin.

Don't worry about it being propaganda. With RnR being a heavily mid-tier alliance, it would serve more purpose to have them on our side. Thus, for it to be propaganda, it would need to be me attempting to get RnR to side with us, rather than pushing them away. Truthfully, I want nothing to do with them. Historically, I've always liked them, and seen them as a friend many times. Times change. And I lied earlier. I guess I've paid a little attention to backroom dealings, and I do not like the way Dajobo has been treated in their embassy, nor the comments I've seen on IRC.

It's also been an unofficial mission of Polar to put RnR into the negatives, for good reason. There's more to it than a large number of wars, as there are a number of underlying issues.

However, it would seem that IRON-Sparta being #1 was simply a matter of circumstance. And in that case you are 100% correct.

Starfox, there's no grudge within R&R.  The embassy stuff has, however, certainly burnt bridges and both alliances are no doubt clearer about their respective futures because of it.

I think we could have done things better in this war, but I'm not going to waste my time lamenting something that I can't undo.