The vast majority of people in this thread talking about MI6's damage stats haven't been MI6, until we were accused of doing something ludicrously dumb to pad those stats.

We're in here to defend ourselves against a false claim, not to beat our chest.  We've still got a lot of fighting left to do before we'll worry about that.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big assumption there is that this only the venue where MI6's war performance and ratio  has been discussed and everyone knows that's not the case.  No one has disputed MI6 fighting hard  in terms of the nations in war mode. The fact that there were instances of what you describe make it  a non-false claim, but rather one you are saying wasn't pervasive enough of a practice to have a noticeable impact, while other things similar in nature were actually being done by several individuals. 

Edited by Monster

I dont know about MI6, but Hellas of Sparta is definitely doing it. He is in a rush to sell off infra at update right after buying nukes. We have been trying to get air strikes at him while he is selling infra... :v:

Instead of buying up infra so he can help the TOP guy who is putting up a good fight or his Spartan mate who is also not turtling but is pretty incompetent, Hellas is too busy trying to have a slightly good damage ratio. Misplaced priorities? I would say so.

There is a greek song lyrics saying in free translation: "It is too late for tears Stella, play with your dolls and smile ...", I think dear Imran it fits nicely here, is n't it?

Before posting this you should first:

1. Say a big THANK YOU to DBDM that made the job for you and now we play in the same league :)

2. Hellas has not exited in PM during all the war - unlike yourself.

3. Hellas is always multistaggered, fighting (See war stats in our page) with always more nations (2-4), with a total infra and military ranging from 6-22 times more. Any attempt to keep in GA would be unreasonable madness.

4. Hellas proved its fighting skills and its mottos (Through sacrifice and unity comes strnegth; Fight with honour and die with dignity) not only against you but during its all 7 years history in game (8.8 m casulaties comparing with yours 2.6 m - even though the chosen turtling tactic).

Please accept wishes for a Happy New Year 2015 from all Hellenic little green - glowing from radioctivity after 171 nukes - people. ENjoy the game and sing the song ...

I think the IRON whinger is just mad that Hellas has currently more damage on him while Hellas has fought twice as many wars and after being rolled by the games biggest nations in the history of CN. The IRON whinger also has more infra, more NS, more nukes but less brains to call someone out that has had every card stacked against him and pretend he'd have done better.

You don't need to defend yourself Hellas.

The big assumption there is that this only the venue where MI6's war performance and ratio  has been discussed and everyone knows that's not the case.  No one has disputed MI6 fighting hard  in terms of the nations in war mode. The fact that there were instances of what you describe make it  a non-false claim, but rather one you are saying wasn't pervasive enough of a practice to have a noticeable impact, while other things similar in nature were actually being done by several individuals. 

Someone seems very upset we're not the alliance you thought we were.

We've done nothing but fight hard against ridiculous odds and have to put up with this?

Keep it to the IC forums.

Edited by IYIyTh

There is a greek song lyrics saying in free translation: "It is too late for tears Stella, play with your dolls and smile ...", I think dear Imran it fits nicely here, is n't it?

Before posting this you should first:

1. Say a big THANK YOU to DBDM that made the job for you and now we play in the same league :)

2. Hellas has not exited in PM during all the war - unlike yourself.

3. Hellas is always multistaggered, fighting (See war stats in our page) with always more nations (2-4), with a total infra and military ranging from 6-22 times more. Any attempt to keep in GA would be unreasonable madness.

4. Hellas proved its fighting skills and its mottos (Through sacrifice and unity comes strnegth; Fight with honour and die with dignity) not only against you but during its all 7 years history in game (8.8 m casulaties comparing with yours 2.6 m - even though the chosen turtling tactic).

Please accept wishes for a Happy New Year 2015 from all Hellenic little green - glowing from radioctivity after 171 nukes - people. ENjoy the game and sing the song ...

OK. But how does that explain you selling off infra at 1k to have better damage stats? I think turtling is a valid strategy in your situation and no one is disputing that you didn't get staggered and had more nations on you or that DBDC pretty much destroyed you up top. I just dont understand the infra-selling part to have better stats.

OK. But how does that explain you selling off infra at 1k to have better damage stats? I think turtling is a valid strategy in your situation and no one is disputing that you didn't get staggered and had more nations on you or that DBDC pretty much destroyed you up top. I just dont understand the infra-selling part to have better stats.

I am almost always ZI one way or another so at least I get some money back instead of leaving 1000 infra per day just burn. Sorry also for my SDI function yesterday :)

You explained it already.

I am almost always ZI one way or another so at least I get some money back instead of leaving 1000 infra per day just burn. Sorry also for my SDI function yesterday :)

Don't teach them how to play the game.

As the head of VE's military, to say that MI6 hasn't been doing a terrific job would be ridiculous because they have been.  There are many more alliances that deserve ridicule and scorn for their performance this war, but MI6 isnt one of them.

I've only been against Sparta but IRON can atest to sparta and m16 been spending there pixels expensively. 

MI6 are playing well, the stats show it, the opinions of the people they're fighting confirm it. They should be congratulated for clearly being active and organised - pretty much the only things that make a difference in this game.

Atlas, there's an alliance to poke fun at. They're clearly playing badly and are neither active nor organised. The stats show it and the hysterical laughter of Invicta confirms it.

MI6 are playing well, the stats show it, the opinions of the people they're fighting confirm it. They should be congratulated for clearly being active and organised - pretty much the only things that make a difference in this game.

Atlas, there's an alliance to poke fun at. They're clearly playing badly and are neither active nor organised. The stats show it and the hysterical laughter of Invicta confirms it.

Hmm maybe so but you seem to forget Atlas is still a fairly new alliance and most of our members are Atlas only. Guess what that means they haven't fought a war before. So yeah I admit we haven't done great, but are we learning all we can from this? Hell yeah we are post war we are making some major changes in our Milcom. I think your criticism should be pointed at alliance's far more experienced getting a far bigger beating then us, and guess what they are actually dishing out less damage. I mean let's not even take into account invicta was in nuke turret mode already. Not that it's an excuse as I'm not going to use it as one. It's just a nice fact to point out. There's also other workings that I am sure you can figure out if you follow that little cookie crumb trail. Edited by Alexio15

The vast majority of people in this thread talking about MI6's damage stats haven't been MI6, until we were accused of doing something ludicrously dumb to pad those stats.

We're in here to defend ourselves against a false claim, not to beat our chest.  We've still got a lot of fighting left to do before we'll worry about that.

MI6 is being MI6.. I can say this. <3

~ Agent Kilo

Edit: I spelled me name wrong again.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Hmm maybe so but you seem to forget Atlas is still a fairly new alliance and most of our members are Atlas only. Guess what that means they haven't fought a war before. So yeah I admit we haven't done great, but are we learning all we can from this? Hell yeah we are post war we are making some major changes in our Milcom. I think your criticism should be pointed at alliance's far more experienced getting a far bigger beating then us, and guess what they are actually dishing out less damage. I mean let's not even take into account invicta was in nuke turret mode already. Not that it's an excuse as I'm not going to use it as one. It's just a nice fact to point out. There's also other workings that I am sure you can figure out if you follow that little cookie crumb trail.

I'm certain you can fix it, assuming the problem isn't activity. If it is then you can't. Wars fix activity.

It's interesting what you point out about Invicta being reduced to nuke turrets already. It's true but the way they dealt with that, took something from it and quite possibly specifically targeted Atlas nations as a softer target due to your newness compared to the other alliances they're fighting. I've no idea if that is what they did, I suppose a look at their offensive wars would tell us. They could have gone the other way and lost heart that they'd been dropped down to fighting in the lower/mid tiers. Invicta as a group of people have been together a very long time.

It'll be interesting to see what Atlas takes from this going forwards.

Well somebody's a bitter betty

Also Carter owns this is CNTEL confirmed Edited by Neo Uruk

I think the IRON whinger is just mad that Hellas has currently more damage on him while Hellas has fought twice as many wars and after being rolled by the games biggest nations in the history of CN. The IRON whinger also has more infra, more NS, more nukes but less brains to call someone out that has had every card stacked against him and pretend he'd have done better.

You don't need to defend yourself Hellas.

Don't be a fool. Imran is not nuking Hellas because he does not have the most tech out of Hellas' dancing partners. Therefore, with Hellas turtling, it is nearly impossible for Imran to "out-damage" him and I guarantee you that Imran isn't mad about that.