CNRP Optional Everything.

Captain Enema

I'm opening up a new rp.

There will be no gms.

No voting.

No rules other than two. 

There will be no gm court, no spy rolls, no tech rules, no military counts, no ooc/ic rules.

Optional everything is the word of the day. We have a map, you claim some land on that map. If you want to spend the next 30 months making a post every two weeks about soybean production, that's your call. If you want to ignore everything your neighbors do, that is your call.

I'd say you are a truly boring individual, but if rping about soybean production makes you happy and satisfies your writing itch, THAT is you bag baby.

The two rules.

You must make an ic post every single month. No vacation modes, no leaves of absence, if you are called away for longer than 30 days your nation goes bye bye. 

If you make physical movements, diplomatic moves, or any sort of detectable to counter your opponent, you are no longer covered by the optional thing.

Physical actions are the threshold. If someone is saying mean things about you, it's optional. If someone is saying they are going to satisfy your mum, it's optional, and probably more so in that case if you have your say, but maybe not depending upon how long your mum has been without a good shag. 

Say what you want to say, but until the fists are flying and the other guy is hitting back, it is optional. 

In this rp, you can rp whatever tech era you want.

If you want 9000000000 million men, have at it.

If you want spaceships, go for it.

I don't and probably won't recognize it.

If you want to fight me, pm me, we'll talk about how it'll go and sort it out. I'm open to an interesting story line. 

If two people are being idiots oocly, I'm certain I have no problem ignoring them and treating everything they do as optional.

Anyone want to do the map?

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Sounds like CNRP when I first started. I shall partake in this endeavor to free ourselves. I would like to add a rule though. No pants! Of course you may optionally recognize whether or not I'm wearing pants however it is my sincere hope that you will recognize it and dream about it nightly.

Sounds like CNRP when I first started. I shall partake in this endeavor to free ourselves. I would like to add a rule though. No pants! Of course you may optionally recognize whether or not I'm wearing pants however it is my sincere hope that you will recognize it and dream about it nightly.

I recognize you wearing a dress as it is, but feel free to claim they are pants. 

FREE CNRP! FREE US FROM TYRANNY! FREE US FROM STUPID!

Rather than a map thread, for now we'll just post maps of our territorial claims here.

http://campus.udayton.edu/mary/resources/stamps/eastwestgermany1.jpg

East germany as shown on the map.

btw, don't be a greedy pig.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Just to make sure, this is a new CNRP right and not a conversion of the existing ones?

It can be whatever you want it to be. it is up to everyone else to recognize your effort.

Further, I don't even want a map. Just post your land claims in here. A map heralds the idiot claims for protectorates and other land hogging. And with protectorates, some dickbag is going to demand rules for them.

I spose if others absolutely want a map, I guess I'll go along with one. I'd probably even say we let Foch have a chance at being the map girl. He's volunteered for every other single rp to be the map girl. Why don't we let him shake his boobies and be the map girl this time?

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

I honestly think that if we want optional stuff, we shouldn't use Earth as a map - people are going to covet land and, optional recognition or not, we are going to have issues. Here is a map of Mars that could be edited a bit to it could be used as a map for us. Just a thought.

Edit: Here is an even better one. http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/art/Mars-Political-Map-blank-192602286

Edited by Horo the Wise Wolf