GM Elections

Evangeline Anovilis

GM Team October 2014 - January 2015  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You get 48 hours to cast a vote, you need a nation in CNRP to vote and you get up to three votes.

Following term extension, the new term goes till elections in mid-January 2015. The tag will remain "October/November 2014" for these elections though, so as to conform with the established standards for these specific elections. Starting with the next election, provided I make them, the tags will reflect new term lengths. Thank you for your attention.

I really hate doing this at 3 am in the morning, but I guess I'm late anyway, so better get to work...

Centurius - MostGloriousLeader, Centurius, Generalissimo, Yawoo (4 total)

Horo the Wisewolf - Evangeline Anovilis, Markus Wilding, Horo the Wise Wolf, Kevin Kingswell, Imperator Azenquor, Generalissimo, KaiserMelech Mikhail, Triyun (6 total)

Justinian the Mighty - Evangeline Anovilis, MostGloriousLeader, Markus Wilding, Imperator Azenquor, Yawoo, KaiserMelech Mikhail, Triyun (6 total)

KaiserMelech Mikhail - Evangeline Anovilis, Markus Wilding, Centurius, Imperator Azenquor, Triyun (4 total)

Malatose - Justinian the Mighty (1 total)

Triyun - Kevin Kingswell, Yawoo (1 total)

Evangeline Anovilis - MostGloriousLeader, Horo the Wise Wolf, Kevin Kingswell, Centurius, Generalissimo, KaiserMelech Mikhail (5 total)

For the next 3 months, the GM team will consist out of Justinian, Horo and my person. Thank you for sparing the time to participate in the democratic process and for entrusting me a further 3 months with this office.

Also, thank you for not causing any need for run-off polls, which means, if I'm on time, GM nominations will start again on January 15th next year. And if people don't ask for reelections prior to it.