European War OOC Thread

Californian

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The freeze applied to further wars, you are changing what Ty stated.

This was the freeze Mael requested while I was GM, which was in response to Vekt's attack. His spaceplanes went up post-battle of Britain due to the freeze to allow things to catch up in this war, so the attack never happened with the spaceplanes. As I said, he can post a new anti-satellite attack.

Theoretically being able to and having it designed for a specific weapn are different. In fact I would like a link in what icbm or slbm has been built to do that aside from very early ones. I think that definition was not written be an arms control expert. Additionally I don't keep my IADS in the London financial district, it's very much alive.

That only applies when you can't agree on a legit dispute, not when one side God modes the. Gets
Caught in it, also only two navies have rped
action, smaller then me combined true story.

Hah, I godmoded.

Well, only following after your ever-so-delightful self.

Again, formally requesting a 50/50 GM roll. My legit dispute is that I'm sick of this war already, and want to leave it to the Dice Gods as to what happens in the sea.

This was the freeze Mael requested while I was GM, which was in response to Vekt's attack. His spaceplanes went up post-battle of Britain due to the freeze to allow things to catch up in this war, so the attack never happened with the spaceplanes. As I said, he can post a new anti-satellite attack.

It's not my fault Vektor ran away with the rp despite requesting several pauses. My attacks took place during the battle of Britain. They were meant to support my allies. I did not intend to proceed forward into the future like Vekt did because I still had a role to play in the global war. He's the reason asia had to be paused, I  was still waiting to post my responses to the battle of Britain to which I am entitled, Mr Biased as all crap gm.

You know.. screw it. Remove Druk Yul from the map. This world is no longer worthy of my presence. I don't want to deal with your garbage or this garbage anymore. I've better uses of my time than letting trash like you dictate how my games are played. You don't know how to run a world properly or in balance. A child would do better.

I will spare Rudy and Yeru the labors of having to deal with your putrid nature on my behalf.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I'm sure it has, you guys win in the only way you know how. Trolling a world to its end in ooc chat and argument.

Well, that BS space planes should go, in an RP that is supposed to keep to real designs, is more of an enforcement of the spirit this RP was founded on. That you are getting upset about it and accuse us of being trolls and trash, unworthy of your divine presence, is merely a bonus entertainment value really. May you find better worlds to throw your supervirus and spaceplanes in. Have a nice day.

*throws Maelstrom Vortex a caramel*