Anarchy

urbanknight4

What would you recommend to defeat nations like these? I had originally thought of destroying their infrastructure, but they seem to be replenishing it each time I lower it.

If they are buying infra during a war, let them keep doing it. Its a complete waste of their war funds in most cases. However, if they have considerably more cash than you, then I'd suggest getting an ally to help you bring them down.
You can also try a gather intelligence spy op to see how much money they have.

I am going to fight him with two other allies. What is the limit for how many people can declare war on a single nation?
I'm thinking of one big push to knock him into anarchy, and then use cruise missiles and bombing runs to lower infrastructure. I figure eventually he'll run out of funds, and that's when we'll swoop in.

Do you guys have better tactics, or any advice?

I am going to fight him with two other allies. What is the limit for how many people can declare war on a single nation?
I'm thinking of one big push to knock him into anarchy, and then use cruise missiles and bombing runs to lower infrastructure. I figure eventually he'll run out of funds, and that's when we'll swoop in.
Do you guys have better tactics, or any advice?

That's the right idea. Other than that, I'd say try to coordinate your attacks so that you and your allies can all hit him one after the other before he has a chance to rebuy soldiers or launch any attacks.

And launch attacks in this order:
2 Cruise missiles.
2 Bombing raids.
2 Ground attacks.

(Assuming you don't have a navy or nukes).

Urrrggghhh horrid order of doing it, talk about give your enemy early warning you are attacking, giving them a chance to rebuy as you are hitting them.
I am a GA first man myself, then ze bombs if you have air superiority, otherwise planes are just a money sink. Cruise missiles can be fired any time, and will still cause the same damage, so as there is no way they can be stopped, you might as well leave them to after they know you are in their nation taking their goodies. Edited by The Pansy

Urrrggghhh horrid order of doing it, talk about give your enemy early warning you are attacking, giving them a chance to rebuy as you are hitting them.
I am a GA first man myself, then ze bombs if you have air superiority, otherwise planes are just a money sink. Cruise missiles can be fired any time, and will still cause the same damage, so as there is no way they can be stopped, you might as well leave them to after they know you are in their nation taking their goodies.

Good man.

I'll add that GAs first are the way to go for anarchies, because taking off infra without killing troops means they need less minimum soldiers to prevent anarchy. But in real wars, getting the drop/doing the important damage comes down to hitting fast/when you need to (via coordination, both for GAs, and air). CMs are an after thought, 10 minutes out from update. After they're in anarchy/the first day, and you're not attacking at update, I'll do CMs first for that miniscule tech advantage, then Air for that almost nothing ground (tank) advantage, then GAs. But coordination always comes first. And CMs last.

Urrrggghhh horrid order of doing it, talk about give your enemy early warning you are attacking, giving them a chance to rebuy as you are hitting them.I am a GA first man myself, then ze bombs if you have air superiority, otherwise planes are just a money sink. Cruise missiles can be fired any time, and will still cause the same damage, so as there is no way they can be stopped, you might as well leave them to after they know you are in their nation taking their goodies.

I'd say it depends on the situation.

Say screw the 40 tank difference or give my opponent the heads up I'm about to GA so he can F5 his soldier purchase screen and battle his full strength military twice? You have to weigh the risks and rewards.

Say screw the 40 tank difference or give my opponent the heads up I'm about to GA so he can F5 his soldier purchase screen and battle his full strength military twice? You have to weigh the risks and rewards.

Because your opponent is logged in 24/7?
Not much of a heads up when it takes about 3 minutes or less to launch all attacks...

I am a GA first man myself, then ze bombs if you have air superiority, otherwise planes are just a money sink. Cruise missiles can be fired any time, and will still cause the same damage, so as there is no way they can be stopped, you might as well leave them to after they know you are in their nation taking their goodies.

GA's first slightly can slightly raise your tech level, so you will do more damage with CM's and bomb runs afterwards :V

Also IMS old man.

I've actually got in the habit of launching cruise missiles right after update each day before I'm hit and my tech is chipped away.

I like to throw CM's at weird intervals, mainly to have them clicking f5 repeatedly thinking I am coming, nothing like throwing one at someone who is active, and knowing they are there for the next hour, then lobbing another an hour later

Enough people can attest to me doing just this to them in numerous wars, it's not hard to catch people who are too uniform.