An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

Hold on if the help was to help your lower tier how come a majority of the D1 attacks were against nations hitting your top nations?

As to this being a curbstomp either way we can argue the point forever but we will never know because D1 interfered. As to the fighting and coordination its hard to fight against 6 nations all of which are much larger than yourself.

The reinforcements pretty much hit who we didnt have much nukes on. And again, the reason I asked was twofold. You hit us in Nuclear Anarchy/Anarchy not giving us a couple more days, for which we also would have built up a few more nukes. As it stood, you hit us with 85+ nukes, where we had only one nation with 2 nukes.

Theres no point debating who woulda won what. You got trashed plain and simple, and you had it within your control to keep it 1 v 1 with The Avengers if you really wanted to.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reinforcements pretty much hit who we didnt have much nukes on. And again, the reason I asked was twofold. You hit us in Nuclear Anarchy/Anarchy not giving us a couple more days, for which we also would have built up a few more nukes. As it stood, you hit us with 85+ nukes, where we had only one nation with 2 nukes.

Theres no point debating who woulda won what. You got trashed plain and simple, and you had it within your control to keep it 1 v 1 with The Avengers if you really wanted to.

Laughable at best because the main sentiment seems to be that help came to help your lower tier which were in NA. Anyway,  what is done is done.

Edited by paul711

Laughable at best because the main sentiment seems to be that help came to help your lower tier which were in NA. Anyway,  what is done is done.

I dont know what the main sentiment has to do with anything, but if you want the honest truth, D1 decided what they wanted to counter you, and I just went along with it, and organised our own counters along with theirs (once they told me who they were hitting) to cover as much of you as we could. Thats the plain and simple truth.