An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

I'm not saying people shouldn't donate. I'm saying that you had good building skills & you donated. You needed both to be where you are at in the game. 

Not necessarily. We needed both to be able to afford two early wars.... those who donated would still be in the top 5% regardless of whether or not they did so. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - just to be clear for the stat lovers out there.

Prior to the blitz, Avengers had a 50k overall NS advantage as well as the edge in every other stat besides nukes.

(and NO nukes have even flown yet so that advantage hasn't been exploited)

Their largest nations were around 10k NS larger than ours.

The recent 'reinforcements' that were brought in added an additional 100k of NS to the fray.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining....just pointing out the facts.

It seems pretty clear to me that the high tier nations in Avengers must have had pretty easy wars to get to (and maintain) the size they have.  

Kudos to Avengers for good planning and teamwork to get things to that point I suppose.

However, bringing an influx of huge nations in to fight your battles for your largest nations before they even really get hit is pretty lame.  (see earlier post about only CM's being thrown at blitz - maybe this is due to being over-sized in every aspect and needing the nuke advantage to make a dent).

It is unfortunate that some of the smaller Avengers nations had to be hit as well and didn't get the chance to get back on their feet after the last war..but it is part of the game.  

Just a little fodder to chew on when analyzing the end result of this war.   

B-)

wompus... the case is NOT how big they are compared to your nations , and how needed  OP is  for NUKES to defend itself

out...  BUT to have attacked an AA just out of a Full WAR...!  This has been a theme discussed and alerted about here several

times now...!   And always seen at as a Low, disgusting and unfair  move, which is better to avoid taking...! :frantic:  :psyduck:  I understand the need to help out a buddy(WD's), but NOT this way...!   That's What!  You are looking SKARIER than SKARO ...

(That was good! LoL) :gun:

First of all, this has nothing to do with WD at all.

If that was the case, we would have gotten involved much earlier.

I wasn't super keen on hitting when we did and as we did.

Many of their nations (particularly the big ones) were out of A and rebuilt and buying nukes aready.

I have no doubt if we would have waited, we were in the crosshairs next and would have been in deep crap BEING THAT WE ARE OUTSIZED NOW even though we declared under the circumstances we did.

It seems pretty clear to me that the high tier nations in Avengers must have had pretty easy wars to get to (and maintain) the size they have.  

You're making a statement about stats and then you fail to back up your most disputed claim. In the wars we fought, there were rarely hard wars, simply because we had more money and better coordination at every level. I also don't quite see how you can critique us in that regard. It has been the other AAs who have failed to hit us as hard as they could have, not us. In the case of WDs, our upper tier went after their strongest nations, and the same with TPC. But I shouldn't even be defending us...

We lost thousands of combined infrastructure, and fought what has been historically two of the best fighting alliances in the game. All within 30 days. How much had OP done prior to last night?

Many of their nations (particularly the big ones) were out of A and rebuilt and buying nukes aready.

I have no doubt if we would have waited, we were in the crosshairs next and would have been in deep crap BEING THAT WE ARE OUTSIZED NOW even though we declared under the circumstances we did.

So you couldnt even fight us with the rest of our guys out of anarchy, and about 20 ish nukes we might have had to your 100 or so. Your solution was to hit while we are still weak, and not properly able to counter, due to only just coming out of our 2nd war.

If I took a nuke on the last day of that war, then I wouldve still been in Nuclear Anarchy. But alas, fate fell unkindly on some of our poorer nations.

What has happened to OP? Next you will be nuke turtelling :P

So you couldnt even fight us with the rest of our guys out of anarchy, and about 20 ish nukes we might have had to your 100 or so. Your solution was to hit while we are still weak, and not properly able to counter, due to only just coming out of our 2nd war.

If I took a nuke on the last day of that war, then I wouldve still been in Nuclear Anarchy. But alas, fate fell unkindly on some of our poorer nations.

What has happened to OP? Next you will be nuke turtelling :P

They already are. It's really pathetic.

First of all, this has nothing to do with WD at all.   -----------  But  It Looks Like It      B-)

If that was the case, we would have gotten involved much earlier.   =====  An Even Bigger Mistake !!!

I wasn't super keen on hitting when we did and as we did.  ----====  Well, Thank you Wompus !!!

Many of their nations (particularly the big ones) were out of A and rebuilt and buying nukes aready.  ===+++  Well I see, that's Scary...!

I have no doubt if we would have waited, we were in the crosshairs next and would have been in deep crap BEING THAT WE ARE OUTSIZED NOW even though we declared under the circumstances we did.    +++===  Aha....!  It seems Like your AA Completely Are ...Already!!!

I'm not saying people shouldn't donate. I'm saying that you had good building skills & you donated. You needed both to be where you are at in the game. 

Exactly and TPC knows this more than anyone else so why ask.

I heard OP did want to hit us when we were at war with WD's.

However, bringing an influx of huge nations in to fight your battles for your largest nations before they even really get hit is pretty lame.  (see earlier post about only CM's being thrown at blitz - maybe this is due to being over-sized in every aspect and needing the nuke advantage to make a dent).

Firstly, no we didnt have easy wars. We just actualy went to war, and gained economically from it. Also, TPC didnt help their own case. We also took an a huge task in hitting WD, when most wanted to hit you, but that was "too easy" a war in my opinion.

Secondly, the reinforcements are merely to help offset your huge nuclear advantage. D1 may have decided to just hit you straight up. And yes, Cowboy shouldnt be spying you, but thats part of the game.

Donating actualy puts a target on your head though, and brings early war. I can slide under the radar without a donation much easier, but where is the fun in that?

Also, you dont need good building skills, you just need a brain.

Edited by StevieG

B-)
       Well, the 200% self-centered Kardunak is showing signs of early regression to his toddler stage... everything Must be for his insane sense of enjoyment...!  :gag:   And you had to put the W.D's  plainly on his hands...! :facepalm: Try Belisarius... Can't be that bad...! :o

I don't think you understand how our leadership works. Also, I think you're mixing "self-centered" with "lulz", and if lulz makes me a toddler than so be it. I'm highly enjoying the product of it. \o/

:ph34r:

By this point in time, OP has probably concluded that stockpiling nukes for half a round and then attacking an alliance two days out of war is not the way to go. 

I am confused last night it was 3 days and now today it is 2 days out of war, which is it?

Good luck to everyone.

Firstly, no we didnt have easy wars. We just actualy went to war, and gained economically from it. Also, TPC didnt help their own case. We also took an a huge task in hitting WD, when most wanted to hit you, but that was "too easy" a war in my opinion.

I agree with this statement.

Secondly, the reinforcements are merely to help offset your huge nuclear advantage. D1 may have decided to just hit you straight up. And yes, Cowboy shouldnt be spying you, but thats part of the game.

The reinforcements were not really needed because once you guys bought SDIs it would have ate through our nukes. (which they are doing now)

All the reinforcements do now is show everyone the real deal, something i have been trying to explain to a lot of people all round long to no avail. Maybe now people will wake up and listen.

Donating actualy puts a target on your head though, and brings early war. I can slide under the radar without a donation much easier, but where is the fun in that?

Also, you dont need good building skills, you just need a brain.

I also agree with this part, donating is in game and because one does it and the other does not doesn't make it unfair. Your building skills are top notch and always have been.

Edited by paul711

I am confused last night it was 3 days and now today it is 2 days out of war, which is it?

Good luck to everyone.

Two days, three updates; correct me if I'm wrong. Does it matter? Less than 4 days.

Also, can you please rebuy your harbor? You might not even collect again the next 20 days, so does it really matter?

Edited by Secret

Two days, three updates; correct me if I'm wrong. Does it matter? Less than 4 days.

Also, can you please rebuy your harbor? You might not even collect again the next 20 days, so does it really matter?

calm down I'm just trying to clarify the confusion

The reinforcements were not really needed because once you guys bought SDIs it would have ate through our nukes. (which they are doing now)

All the reinforcements do now is show everyone the real deal, something i have been trying to explain to a lot of people all round long to no avail. Maybe now people will wake up and listen.

SDIs will help soak your nukes up yes, but some of you also have SDIs. Without those 5 nations we currently sit at 0 nukes, using our daily rations to fight. They were needed for their nukes, because you idiots decided to hit us recovering.

I assume your "real deal" is that D1 and Avengers are in cohorts? When really we are just friends. If you hadnt hit us stil in anarchy/recovering/trying to build a small nuke arsenal, then D1 would not have sent us some help.

As confusion said, you cannot just stockpile nukes for half of the round, and hit us like that after we have been the most active warring AA. And while some of us may be able to instantly be back on our feet the day we come out of anarchy, that does not apply for the majority.

Just because we have 5 monster nations, does not give you the right!

What is the "real deal"?

B-)

I Dunno... Maybe is the Great Machiavellian DALEK Mind behind all this Plot... ?  Lol!   :awesome:

I don't think you understand how our leadership works. Also, I think you're mixing "self-centered" with "lulz", and if lulz makes me a toddler than so be it. I'm highly enjoying the product of it. \o/

B-)

Man (Or...)  That's exactly what I said...  Please, just re-read my post. Thanks for "confirming" it, Kordy...!   :excl:          

Edited by HDSupreme

I think people are taking my posting is complaining when in fact I don't care do what you want to do. I say let's have fun. I told you a few weeks ago that when we War I wouldn't take it personal.

It might not be personal to you, but I assure you it is to us. God forgives, OP is fucked. 

Even without the D1 nations, the outcome so far wouldn't be much different. They haven't launched, destroyed or thwarted any nukes and look at the amount of NS OP have lost. They will eventually help when our daily nuke purchases are mostly thwarted. OP you made your bed, now you can sleep in it.

Even without the D1 nations, the outcome so far wouldn't be much different. They haven't launched, destroyed or thwarted any nukes and look at the amount of NS OP have lost. They will eventually help when our daily nuke purchases are mostly thwarted. OP you made your bed, now you can sleep in it.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_spies.asp?ID=9