Raiding and Warfare- What justifies what?

urbanknight4

Yeah, while a nation is selling tech it shouldn't have more than 100 tech on hand. Later on, when you have a better economic base(read: infrastructure and wonders), it makes sense to begin buying more tech, but for now focusing on infrastructure is the way to go.

Wow!  How you did all that on three months?

Also someone told me that to get nukes, it would take like six months.  Is that right?

Pansy also played before for years and had a very large nation. He's familiar with the best ways to grow because he has years of experience playing this game. And if I were to guess, he probably got a lot of cash infusions the day he came back.

Pansy also played before for years and had a very large nation. He's familiar with the best ways to grow because he has years of experience playing this game. And if I were to guess, he probably got a lot of cash infusions the day he came back.

I got a fair chuck of change pushed my way, of that there is no lie, but the basis is being run into other reavers, and with only a small push of gift aid, the build is still possible for 61 days, though as I have said, aiming for 90-120 is more reasonable.
I certainly wouldn't expect, a new player to do it without some hand holding though.

6mil/200 tech is usually the rate I buy at. Bear in mind though, most people are hesitant just to start a deal with a newer player they don't know. It might be good to join a more established alliance or find an alliance that will make a protection deal with you.

Newer players scamming aid has happened a lot in the past. I wouldn't take it personally.

Right now, if someone sends you 6mil, a couple things can happen

1. your alliance can be attacked by raiders that see you have money on hand and no one protecting you. This will make it hard for you to pay back the tech deal.
2. you might go inactive in ten days and not pay back. Sure, they could send small nations to hit you, but not many alliances have nations small enough to do that and they wouldn't make back their initial investment from doing so.

You might want to consider offering a deal that can be completed the same day, like someone sends you 6mil and you send out two packets of 100 tech to other people in their alliance. That would build trust for you as a seller among people and you'd probably get more deals after folks were sure you were legit.

So 200 tech for 6mill?

And do you know anybody willing to do that kind of intermediary trade?

I'll do you one better, you've got 6kk waiting in 10 days send 100 tech back to me, make that happen without incident and I'll make sure allot more gets pushed your way, you've already gotten a ton of advice here, let me give you one more, fuck me and the people in this thread giving you the advice I'll be hiring to retrieve my investment

I'll do you one better, you've got 6kk waiting in 10 days send 100 tech back to me, make that happen without incident and I'll make sure allot more gets pushed your way, you've already gotten a ton of advice here, let me give you one more, $%&@ me and the people in this thread giving you the advice I'll be hiring to retrieve my investment

Take care of this man, and he will take care of you, that is from a voice of experience.

Hai Free :)

I'll vouch for UrbanKnight4 and have talked quite a lot with him in private and he seems good people...I might get upset if something bad was happening to him and may or may not sic my Guerrillas on his attackers at my discretion until both His AA and ours establish the boundaries of our relationship...only advice on tech deals is keep your price consistent and maximize your aid slots for profit...Good Luck and holler if you need me...o/

I am glad to have allies like you guys. My nation is growing at a breakneck pace thanks to your help and advice.
If any of you guys or your allied nations or friends would like to trade with us or begin communications, we have a forum section devoted to our alliance. Entire alliances or individual nations can register and make diplomatic threads in order to have a portal by which to talk to us.

Here is the link:
http://littlebandit.boards.net/board/19/cybernations-alliance-empire

Thank you for your help! I hope you will continue to watch me, I will surprise you and one day I shall join you all.

I am glad to have allies like you guys. My nation is growing at a breakneck pace thanks to your help and advice.
If any of you guys or your allied nations or friends would like to trade with us or begin communications, we have a forum section devoted to our alliance. Entire alliances or individual nations can register and make diplomatic threads in order to have a portal by which to talk to us.

Here is the link:
http://littlebandit.boards.net/board/19/cybernations-alliance-empire

Thank you for your help! I hope you will continue to watch me, I will surprise you and one day I shall join you all.

Good Luck and Godspeed...o/