[Murder Mystery] Secret EZI

Beauty

Eternal sure has become short these days?

If you think you don't have the power to do something to change things on your own, you are wrong. The following quote is in my signature for a reason:

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they dont have any."

Now lets admire that, and let this situation go. I am re-rolling and will be completely anonymous coming up for awhile. Let us move past this with lessons learned and that putting down a single person just because everyone else is, is NOT ok.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was NG you would currently be sanctioned on maroon.

Last I checked I had not sanctioned you. So you are wrong. This is not NG pulling strings. I told you, NG just wanted your nukes removed. That has been completed now you have re-rolled. Yes your quip about gov being shot was.. not very nice but you stay away from us and we'll stay away from you.

Actually pretty classy from NG. Not sure I would do the same if I was in your situation.

If you think you don't have the power to do something to change things on your own, you are wrong. The following quote is in my signature for a reason:

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they dont have any."

Now lets admire that, and let this situation go. I am re-rolling and will be completely anonymous coming up for awhile. Let us move past this with lessons learned and that putting down a single person just because everyone else is, is NOT ok.

People being nice =/= you having power

If it was NG you would currently be sanctioned on maroon.

Last I checked I had not sanctioned you. So you are wrong. This is not NG pulling strings. I told you, NG just wanted your nukes removed. That has been completed now you have re-rolled. Yes your quip about gov being shot was.. not very nice but you stay away from us and we'll stay away from you.

I was one of the "Hit Squad on Rotavele" as arranged with the small person in the Diapers. I was also someone who told Sparta the hit squad would be coming regardless of them removing you or not, but I would allow their process of removal to happen first, if they took notice of this or not, I don not know, but it was said in an open channel, and I make no intention of hiding my part in that.
Upon your change over to Beauty, I have made no plays towards you or yours, and can confirm that the Short Dog owner with the funky white shorts, has showed no interest in my doing so for them.

Actually pretty classy from NG. Not sure I would do the same if I was in your situation.

People being nice =/= you having power

If you only saw the rest of the logs you'd not be saying that lol as he told me about his personality and said he's always an asshole because it's just his personality. But it's over and I'm not going to quote him and defame his image. It's settled and the logs are public so our words are set.

Were peaceful now and no doubt your only saying it as they're your ally and you've always marked me as Public Enemy #1. So let's make a deal. Don't acknowledge me and don't reply to my posts, and I'll do the same for you?

I was one of the "Hit Squad on Rotavele" as arranged with the small person in the Diapers. I was also someone who told Sparta the hit squad would be coming regardless of them removing you or not, but I would allow their process of removal to happen first, if they took notice of this or not, I don not know, but it was said in an open channel, and I make no intention of hiding my part in that.Upon your change over to Beauty, I have made no plays towards you or yours, and can confirm that the Short Dog owner with the funky white shorts, has showed no interest in my doing so for them.

That's ok :). It was the movement at the time :P the guy who was threatening to find and beat me irl has apologized very passionately and were ok now too.

I look forward to starting over as a more covert personality soon.

If you only saw the rest of the logs you'd not be saying that lol as he told me about his personality and said he's always an !@#$%^& because it's just his personality. But it's over and I'm not going to quote him and defame his image. It's settled and the logs are public so our words are set.

I am a dick. I publicly admit that on a daily basis both in rl and online. Why do you think people are instructed to mostly deal with Yeru? Because I don't like people.

If you only saw the rest of the logs you'd not be saying that lol as he told me about his personality and said he's always an !@#$%^& because it's just his personality. But it's over and I'm not going to quote him and defame his image. It's settled and the logs are public so our words are set.

Were peaceful now and no doubt your only saying it as they're your ally and you've always marked me as Public Enemy #1. So let's make a deal. Don't acknowledge me and don't reply to my posts, and I'll do the same for you?

You say you won't reveal what he said in the logs, but then reveal what he said in the logs. You're a strange one.

I look forward to starting over as a more covert personality soon.

Sadly it looks like the best way for you to do it, which is a shame, as as I have mentioned before, I am someone who like people to change other opinions. Alas that doesn't seem possible in this situation.
Just remember the clean slate works both ways, so throw away old grudges and opinions, and go with the new flow.
Once again, and hopefully for the last time, I wish you luck on your next en devour, and should knowledge of your next incarnation of you come my way, I hope it proves me wrong on your ability to do such.

I stopped reading the thread here. You don't deserve any respect. You alone made the choices to ensure this.Game over, just LOFL ..

Everyone deserves respect. Lately I've been quiet and people keep doing anything they want to me. Threatening to beat me irl while trying to find my location, told me to kill myself several times (Thanks to the entire NPO for being the only alliance to actually apologize for a member doing this), etc.

Now that I pulled a Rotavele and began fighting back against people bullying myself with these horrible things, I've gotten respect. See one thing I've found out in this game is as soon as your a target, every one piles on if they know they won't be punished for it. When you fight back, they don't.

I've been told and seen things lately I never thought people could do to another human, now that I defend myself, I'm not encountering it anymore. Sorry, Rayvon. That doesn't exclude you either. Don't forget when you were rallying behind my witch hunt, yet defending O ya baby for the same thing. See you soon!

The few wanna-be spies who have released basic-member information thinking it was important were still more interesting than you. Hell, the guy who dropped the list of channels that haven't been used in 5+ years had more legit facts in his dump than this entire waste of Forum space that you call a thread.

You can run. You can't hide, however. Your inability to not gather attention to yourself will be your achielles heel. Didn't even last a week with this one.

Since you've expressed you don't read the forums, I'll excuse you on this one. I publicly told people my identity, then it got out. It wasn't a shocker. I didn't want to join Val without them knowing just incase. Then I told someone else who was "Pretending to be a friend" if you will. That was Lysergide. (BloodFury) However he forgot that I know his old identity too and I released it shortly ago since I mean he did do it to me, and I don't know why I was being nice about it and not doing it to him.

Anyways I forgive and excuse your lack of knowledge on the situation.

You'd think you'd be less of an !@#$%^& if someone just saved a chaotic situation that risked your whole alliance. Also you can say "I'm always an !@#$%^&!" all you want, but if I don't get a free pass to do so, neither do you.

EDIT: Didn't you JUST agree to not talk to me anymore, and id avoid you too?

Sadly it looks like the best way for you to do it, which is a shame, as as I have mentioned before, I am someone who like people to change other opinions. Alas that doesn't seem possible in this situation.Just remember the clean slate works both ways, so throw away old grudges and opinions, and go with the new flow.Once again, and hopefully for the last time, I wish you luck on your next en devour, and should knowledge of your next incarnation of you come my way, I hope it proves me wrong on your ability to do such.

Boo, I can't keep a grudge for the life of me. As soon as someone's nice to me, I forget all about it. Even the guy trying to track me down to kill me :P.

Until I get a new persona set up, I'm going to get a little fun in against the people messing with me, after that they're on equal footing with me in my opinion.

Edited by Beauty

There's a difference between using the fact I'm a dick as a free pass, and it being common knowledge to anyone who asks "Are you always this pissy?"

Your quoted post was made by me prior to the agreement being settled, so beyond agreeing that I infact am a dick (which you pointed it out, thus keeping it going), I have left you alone. 

Or are you just going to ignore that fact and start your bs all over again? 

I've been told and seen things lately I never thought people could do to another human, now that I defend myself, I'm not encountering it anymore. Sorry, Rayvon. That doesn't exclude you either. Don't forget when you were rallying behind my witch hunt, yet defending O ya baby for the same thing. See you soon!

I still support your removal from this world. That won't end, you haven't given me reason to change my opinion.

Here, let me take a passage from your pages .. *ahem* ... You didn't read my whole posts, you didn't understand them.

I wasn't defending oya, I said the two infractions weren't the same. It was a side discussion between SF and I where he pointed out that no two infractions can't be different without exception and then turned around and defended one of his as different .... I still agree oya didn't say anything good, but it was not comparable to your Tito comments in any regard. Petty thief versus Cat Burglar .. Both wrong, convictable - but one worse than the other ... 

See me soon, eh? Now - is that an IC threat or an OOC threat? Do elaborate now. 

Edited by Rayvon

I still support your removal from this world. That won't end, you haven't given me reason to change my opinion.

Here, let me take a passage from your pages .. *ahem* ... You didn't read my whole posts, you didn't understand them.

I wasn't defending oya, I said the two infractions weren't the same. It was a side discussion between SF and I where he pointed out that no two infractions can't be different without exception and then turned around and defended one of his as different .... I still agree oya didn't say anything good, but it was not comparable to your Tito comments in any regard. Petty thief versus Cat Burglar .. Both wrong, convictable - but one worse than the other ... 

See me soon, eh? Now - is that an IC threat or an OOC threat? Do elaborate now. 

It's no threat at all? I was inferring I know you'd reply fast.

Which you did.

Also why would I want to do anything to you or NSO? Was a great war not good enough?

Since people can't read *sigh*:

This is OOC. I am being EZIed. I am not going to play a OOC persona while being EZIed since I am making a new one anyway.

Also who the hell are you anyway? You didn't know me beforehand and doubt you'd notice a change.

If you cannot read the whole post which these lines are literally in every post in this thread, do not comment on "I thought you changed" because you know damn well you didn't.

Did everyone see that? Thank you. Jesus Christ lol.

I'm going to type in bold size 200 font as well do you understand what's up.  

You cannot "play" an "OOC Persona."  The term most of us use for that is "Yourself."  You made fun of someone's IRL death, and were an unapologetic prick about it.  You, the person sitting at your computer, fully deserve what you are getting.

Glad I'm not the only one who's brain was completely blown by the stupidity of role playing an OOC persona.  Somewhat disturbed that the only other person seemingly stuck with me on this stumbling block is HoT. 

Once you understand why Rotavele does the things he does, it makes you more sympathetic than it does angry. The man behind the character will one day learn that he's just as good as any of the characters he pretends to be, and that he doesn't deserve any of the criticism he subjects himself to. NG have moved on, and I think the rest of you need to chill out and put the pitchforks away. I'd prefer to remember Tito as the silly ex-tetrad NG triumvir than for this... whatever this is supposed to be here.

Like develop a new OOC persona and an IC persona?

This or pay the alliance of my choice 3000 tech.

He can choose.

Neither of them seem like they'd ever be accomplished by him. Luckily for all involved, my attention is easily diverted by major wars, sand storms, head lice, or a recurrance of Malaria.

Just stop biting the goddamn bait.

Hook, liner, sinker!

Glad I'm not the only one who's brain was completely blown by the stupidity of role playing an OOC persona.  Somewhat disturbed that the only other person seemingly stuck with me on this stumbling block is HoT.

You seem to always have this notion in your head you're better than most, anyways long story short You're no better than him. Also, strap your ego in the back seat for awhile. No one knows who you are, nor have you ever accomplished anything noteable.

I also have no idea who that other guy with that purple thing is in his avatar, nor do I care. I'm just ignoring him.

P.S. You are what you eat

I'm the one responsible for all this.

ps. I'm not a member of any government either.

Not that I'm trying to organize it or anything, but if you were attacked back your nuke raids aren't sponsored by NG right?

If Rota wants off the radar screen he's going to need to do a few things.

Like let the war end or are you going to sell down a build up? That may be more effective than actually fighting you. We can both stay at EZI lol.

Like develop a new OOC persona and an IC persona?

I'm gonna be Cap'n Blackbeard and start a nation of New Somalia :3, prepare Matey. Edited by Beauty