[Murder Mystery] Secret EZI

Beauty

So I was wanting a community discussion on this because I quite don't understand it. I've went and asked NG a couple of times and they avoid the question and won't talk about it. I'm confused on this. Anyways I got sanctioned lately and onto asking DeathAdder who it was, he refused to tell me and played with it for awhile. (I mean who wouldn't it's not like I can do anything lol.)

Anyways it seems I have a secret admirer who requested me to be sanctioned on all teams but only one team done so, so far. Now of course there was a little peaceful protests on our great forums lately about how we need PZI to take down myself and others who cause activity on the forums. It's a game and everyone's in their right to do so. That's one of the great things about Cybernations is it's so liberal you have many options on how to handle things. If you feel a practice isn't right, you have to do something about it.

Now obviously no support will be coming in for me, everyone is aware. I am also expecting 1 or 2 helpful posts and the rest telling me how bad of a person I am as that's my typical topic process.  But, if you'd like to be one those two helpful posts; What do you think of "Secret" EZI? :P  So far my secret admirer has made me quite a little treasure trail! I can't get the Sparta gov't to tell me who did it as they say they were asked not to tell, and don't want to deal with it. So I am going Inspector Beauty and looking for the perpetrators. 

In conclusion, It's added a bit of fun to collecting taxes. There's a reason I am on "Secret EZI:" and not regular EZI. I will find it out! :popcorn: I mean what could I do? No one is going to come in and defend me, and I gave up my nukes so far. NG is my prime suspect, but naturally I can't get a confession so I am trying to look for other sources. Quickly solved mysteries are a bit dull and no fun.

Anything you can add productively goes below (I know well a majority of the below posts will be anti-fun, but a Beauty can hope can't he?)

EDIT: Also seems my application to CRAP is going to be over now until this murder mystery is solved!

Clues posted below once I get them!

The DeathAdder Logs

Investigation Notes: I tried all my usual tactics (Whining, Crying, Threats, Promising Nuclear Hellfire) to get him to spill, but nothing so far!

[spoiler]

[13:49] <Beauty> [13:49] <Beauty> DeathAdder why did I get sanctioned on black? What did I do this time? 
[05:56] <Beauty> [13:49] <Beauty> DeathAdder why did I get sanctioned on black? What did I do this time? 
[05:58] <DeathAdder> It was a request, as Alex said in the reason.
[05:59] <Beauty> By who
[06:03] <DeathAdder> By the people you pissed off. Take your pick, they likely requested it at some point at least once.
[06:04] <Beauty> On beauty and not Rotavele?
[06:04] <Beauty> Can you give me a name? 
[06:04] <Beauty> Not really sure why you can't tell me who requested a sanction on myself -_-
[06:06] <Beauty> Ok well then I'll have Chuck Ask you
[06:07] <DeathAdder> Whoever that is.
[06:07] <Beauty> I love how when you think a nation is completely on it's own you literally act like a dick -_-
[06:08] <Beauty> Very cowardly of you and bullyish
[06:08] <Beauty> But anyways Chuck's the leader of CRAP, I'll have him ask you since you think im weaker than you so you can do what you want
[06:08] <DeathAdder> When I have an entire section of my tab bar devoted entirely to people asking for sanction on someone, it happens regardless who they are.
[06:08] <Beauty> But you cant name one of them
[06:08] <Beauty> ?
[06:09] <Beauty> I seriously doubt whole alliances are coming to you asking for my sanction as you're literally the only alliance to do so
[06:09] <Beauty> And I've been sanctioned regularly for reasons of "Request"
[06:10] <DeathAdder> From my understanding, it was requested on every team. -Shrugs.-
[06:10] <Beauty> Would you like a photo
[06:10] <Beauty> Of my messages
[06:10] <Beauty> And since you can't name a single person?
[06:11] <Beauty> You're the only one to do so and it's been like 3 days now. Surely you wouldn't be the only one
[06:11] <Beauty> [06:10] <DeathAdder> From my understanding, it was requested on every team. -Shrugs.-
[06:11] <Beauty> [06:10] <Beauty> Would you like a photo
[06:11] <Beauty> [06:10] <Beauty> Of my messages
[06:11] <Beauty> [06:10] <Beauty> And since you can't name a single person?
[06:11] <Beauty> [06:11] <Beauty> You're the only one to do so and it's been like 3 days now. Surely you wouldn't be the only one
[06:12] <Beauty> I don't understand why its so super sekrit who asked for my sanction on MY nation lol.
[06:12] <DeathAdder> I can't control what other team senators do, don't do, or how fast they do it. I only control what Alex does.
[06:12] <Beauty> I mean if I had a small alliance with a treaty you'd be more than happy to tell me.
[06:12] <Beauty> Then tell me who it was
[06:16] <Beauty> Ok well hopefully CRAP can do it since I mean you do have an alliance and since i am allianceless you feel you can treat me how you want. :/
[06:18] <DeathAdder> If thinking it's because you're without an alliance makes you feel better. :v
[06:19] <Beauty> Ok so can you tell me? Because from the people i've asked that would have me on a list claim they didn't
[06:19] <Beauty> So I mean since you're not telling me it seems like something isn't too right here
[06:20] <DeathAdder> I don't particularly want involved in the drama, so it's not really my place to say.
[06:20] <Beauty> Dude lmao if you tell me who it is, I can talk to them not you
[06:20] <Beauty> Thats the point ofm e asking
[06:21] <DeathAdder> And then they'll whine at me, thus involving me in the drama. I've had enough drama stemming from you for one month.
[06:22] <Beauty> Why would they whine with you
[06:22] <Beauty> Is it a secret or some !@#$? Lmao
[06:22] <Beauty> "Dude sanction this unaligned nation, but dont tell him if he asks"
[06:22] <Beauty> Lol
[06:22] <Beauty> I already know about NG's little thing by the way and how EZI would hurt their image
[06:22] <Beauty> That's the only alliance I can think of
[06:23] <DeathAdder> Not sure what you're referring to. Can't say I much care.
[07:04] <Beauty> Well then who put me on EZI
[07:05] <Beauty> Because otherwise I am going to go around and ask why X alliance sanctioned me and tell them you told me they did
[07:05] <Beauty> And then you'll have a bunch of people coming to you asking wtf
[07:05] <Beauty> and you get to explain it x10
[07:05] <Beauty> You kinda put yourself into the drama when you sanctioned me and refused to tell me lol
[07:06] <DeathAdder> As far as I know you're not EZI.
[07:06] <Beauty> Then why did you sanction me
[07:07] <Beauty> Im posting an OWF topic on it

[/spoiler]

Current Hypothesis

NG in the Boiler Room with the Nuke Rogue

Edited by Beauty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey the Great, in the Bedroom with a Kanye West CD

Hmm. I already thought about him for a minute. From what he's said on other worlds, he doesn't care for Sparta and by the way he talked, he wouldn't go out of his way to talk to them. He's also said he wouldn't be coming after me.

It could be a "Ploy" but that'd make it more fun and interesting later down the line.

You haven't changed a bit have you? I support these sanctions.

A recent scientific study suggests 100% of people who re-roll and are going to still be EZIed are going to re-roll again anyway. Also, this isn't about Rotavele or Beauty's reputation. It's about a murder mystery. If you want to contribute, do, if you don't, dont. Trust me I don't think your support is going to do anything else to the situation. Edited by Beauty

People care too much about you, I would have kept the nukes by the way.
I'm disappointed in you that you didn't keep them, you disappoint me so much.

Well from what I was told this would all be over. I had plans for some friends to come over from another world and use my referral. Since there's at least 10 I could of had a MP within a day if aid was organized to them for deals and they got a proper alliance. (I have a few other back up strategies up my sleeve in case of "emergency". I didn't stay on this game all day to talk, hehe. Got plenty of tin foil hats :P) however yes extra nukes would of been helpful. I just thought it'd be over. Edited by Beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

It was me all along, Rotavele!

(Use this every chance I get)

i dont get that.

heres a song appropriate to my situation though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Also do you have any clues? What do you know? Show me ur papers.

Actually... Now that I think about it. Sparta had me apply. Wait for a month to be accepted. Yes the forum PMs said accepted despite what they've said. 

Then when the last situation happened, they were threatened. They told me to publicly apologized and it would be OK. I did so. Then they PM me that they're throwing me out anyway randomly because of threats after I apologized and cooperated with their demands. Now they're sanctioning me randomly, and refusing to tell me who by so I just want to let out some low level intel to get a little revenge since im under secret EZI anyway, and Sparta not only have turned their backs on a member (Yes it was bad, but at the very least they could have 1. Not given me terms to stay and 2. Given me protection for at least 24 hours before throwing me out due to threats). My haters will disagree because it's me but I honestly just want to get a little spite back after the multiple cursing outs and such from people I called friends. 

Sparta-NPO MDoAP & Web Shift Plans

So first most people know this already, but Sparta's working on an MDoAP with NPO and have been for a long time. They're going to start shifting over there and have also began talking more with NG. Most people already know that, so we'll go ahead with round 2.

Session Time: Tue Jul 01 00:00:01 2014

[23:08] <DeathAdder> Heya. Sorry I've been leaving you hanging on the application. I've been discussing it with Gov/Allies, but as you can imagine, many are kind of wary. The biggest hurdle is the fear it's going to further strain relations and affect the NPO treaty that's been slowly developing over the past two years... They've been tense ever since Disorder and are just getting back on track. Naturally, paranoia 
[23:08] <DeathAdder> about hurting it is kinda high atm.
[23:09] <DeathAdder> The councils are still yelling about it with each other. Lol.
01[00:14] <Rotavele> Oh ok thank you
Session Close: Wed Jul 02 00:18:43 2014

When you treat people like !@#$ simply to join a bandwagon (They didn't really care about the post in private, mostly just the threats that NG and LPH/Mogar attack me anyway with Sparta protecting me or not. Sparta gave me terms to stay, then after completing them, they still kicked me out after several interviews and month of waiting). They banned me from their channels which I wasn't even communicating in, etc. When you want to join a bandwagon against me, you become more of a target than someone who genuinely has a disagreement with me. If threats gets you to change sides, then you need to become a neutral alliance. 

As for #2 since everyone mostly knew about NPO's MDoAPing of Sparta and the future web shift attempt.

Sparta "Bows down" to DBDC in order to avoid raids

[15:44] <@bombuator> they should become my tech !@#$%*es

[15:44] <@bombuator> that's the best option 100%
[15:45] <Lordship> No because then their nations would still exist]
[15:45] <Lordship> Which defeats the purpose entirely
01[15:48] <Rotavele> bombuator Ill be your tech !@#$%*
01[15:48] <Rotavele> But I heard DBDC threatened Sparta to not deal with me
[15:52] <Lordship> LOL
04[15:53] <@bombuator> this is why no one likes you Rota
01[15:54] <Rotavele> What do you mean bombuator
[15:54] <@bombuator> oh elevator 
01[15:54] <Rotavele> What did I do now
[15:58] <Lordship> I dunno lol seemed like a pretty normal comment
01[16:05] <Rotavele> bombuator
[16:05] <@bombuator> elevator
[16:05] <@bombuator> nah its because you don't know when to keep your mouth shut
[16:06] <@bombuator> and I thought elevators had doors that automatically closed 
[16:06] <@bombuator> stop holding that Door Open button <_<
01[16:06] <Rotavele> Was I not supposed to say that
01[16:06] <Rotavele> Im actually pretty glad you told me because I was about to make an OWF post about a tech embargo on me
01[16:07] <Rotavele> And was going to cite that threat to you guys
[16:07] <@bombuator> Like right now.
01[16:07] <Rotavele> I didnt say who did it
[16:08] <@ForSparta> Nah
[16:08] <@ForSparta> Don't throw us into this cluster$%&@
[16:09] <@ForSparta> Not this, your
[16:10] <Crymson> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WlnSaIwfEg
[16:10] <Crymson> and that was the second time IYIyTh got the Clap.
[16:13] <Crymson> Wow, that's really exciting.
01[16:14] <Rotavele> ForSparta I didnt mean to, i didnt know it wasnt supposed to.. you know...

-------

Session Start: Mon Jun 09 16:07:30 2014
Session Ident: bombuator
[16:07] Session Ident: bombuator (Coldfront, Rotavele) (Swoop)
04[16:07] <bombuator> Rotavele don't cite any threats
01[16:07] <Rotavele> Im not
[16:07] <bombuator> don't say anything about it at all
01[16:07] <Rotavele> Why
01[16:07] <Rotavele> I wont say anything but why
[16:08] <bombuator> It shows that we are bowing down to DBDC, and the actual threats were directly from DBDC to me 
[16:08] <bombuator> which would make me look bad
[16:08] <bombuator> and untrustworthly 
01[16:11] <Rotavele> Oh
01[16:11] <Rotavele> I am sorry bombuator :(
[16:12] <bombuator> alright, just dont let it happen again.
01[16:17] <Rotavele> Wolfae told me about it
01[16:17] <Rotavele> To: Rotavele    From: Wolfae    Date: 6/9/2014 2:16:43 PM
01[16:17] <Rotavele> Subject: RE: You
01[16:17] <Rotavele> Message: If I can remember who told me. It might have either been ForSparta or 1Wolf. I was told that we were to stop dealing with Rotavele because it was either... DoomSquad or DBDC who was threatening us.
[16:18] <bombuator> Wolfae wasn't really supposed to tell you that lol
01[16:24] <Rotavele> Talk to me in #cnsparta so the chat will go up and no one will read it
Session Close: Mon Jun 09 20:16:47 2014

And that's far from it...

Don't be a dick to people in the future just to jump on a bandwagon. Especially against a new member. I'd take being expelled no doubt, but you could of given me a heads up or NOT required me to do terms to stay, then immediately ban from the AA with no warning or at least a few hours of protection to help me to where I was going to go. Coupled with the DBDC threat, That's weak. Tripled with you getting ready to ally someone your bloc fought in the last war and attempt to shift sides, Weak.

Out of my own kindness I didn't even release low level intel after that because I didn't want to be an asshole. However now you keep nit picking at me and pushing me, and well I am ready to go ahead and release a bit more if you are....
Edited by Beauty

Your apology was terrible, and you made a huge mess of the thread, but yet, expect Sparta to extend you protection and baby you? What did you offer to them for even taking a chance on you? A huge PR mess and a headache.

And future web shift? Come on, use common sense.

Your apology was terrible, and you made a huge mess of the thread, but yet, expect Sparta to extend you protection and baby you? What did you offer to them for even taking a chance on you? A huge PR mess and a headache.

And future web shift? Come on, use common sense.

They could of said so or given me protection out of respect. You always act professional. Due to them knowing it was me and I'd have no chance to do anything about it, they threw me off. So well I forgave it. 

Look what that's gotten me. Constant baiting from them in several channels. Several insults. As well as DeathAdder sitting in and participating in discussions about myself while they were trying to find my location. He did not help them or anything, but he did comment some pretty harsh things afterwards. I was nice enough to go through that and not do this. However they keep pushing and pushing. Now they sanction me and say "do something about it!" as well as say it's a request but won't tell me because I can't do anything about it. 

So well, I am doing what I can. Don't repeatedly bait someone and not expect a reaction. The funny thing is the queries I am getting from him as I type this, and this is no where even near what I plan to give out if.... of course the time is right to do so.

Also you don't think they're shifting? They've increased talks with "that side" as per my other info as a source. They've also began resuming negotiations for a treaty of someone you just fought, and feared me joining would hurt that treaty. Also, don't mistake my reputation for my work effort. I do a lot of CN work and I have a lot of programs to do that work well.

Edited by Beauty

You're just digging yourself a deeper grave, and only further proving everyone right about you. Keep it up. These type of shenanigans will make this re-roll just as despised as your last... two, three, 100 names? Not bothering to keep count. Why don't you tell the truth on why you actually got kicked out, hm? Perhaps the truth, that after you made your apology, you sat in Polaris and shoved it in everyone's faces, only further pissing them off. 

Your "apology" was as insincere as everything else you've said before/since, and that is why I expelled you from Sparta. My only regret is I didn't hold you as a member long enough for them to hit you.

You're a chronic liar, and incapable of not starting some kind of shit to get yourself attention. You really do need purged from this game.

Edited by DeathAdder

If it was NG you would currently be sanctioned on maroon.

Last I checked I had not sanctioned you. So you are wrong. This is not NG pulling strings. I told you, NG just wanted your nukes removed. That has been completed now you have re-rolled. Yes your quip about gov being shot was.. not very nice but you stay away from us and we'll stay away from you.

They could of said so or given me protection out of respect. You always act professional. Due to them knowing it was me and I'd have no chance to do anything about it, they threw me off. So well I forgave it. 

Look what that's gotten me. Constant baiting from them in several channels. Several insults. As well as DeathAdder sitting in and participating in discussions about myself while they were trying to find my location. He did not help them or anything, but he did comment some pretty harsh things afterwards. I was nice enough to go through that and not do this. However they keep pushing and pushing. Now they sanction me and say "do something about it!" as well as say it's a request but won't tell me because I can't do anything about it. 

So well, I am doing what I can. Don't repeatedly bait someone and not expect a reaction. The funny thing is the queries I am getting from him as I type this, and this is no where even near what I plan to give out if.... of course the time is right to do so.

Also you don't think they're shifting? They've increased talks with "that side" as per my other info as a source. They've also began resuming negotiations for a treaty of someone you just fought, and feared me joining would hurt that treaty. Also, don't mistake my reputation for my work effort. I do a lot of CN work and I have a lot of programs to do that work well.

Out of respect? Now, why do you feel that you earned and deserved respect from Sparta? You offered nothing to them, and I am quite certain your despicable antics have only made them wholly regret even giving you a chance. In the future, they will likely avoid helping out downtrodden CNers like you, as well.

Also, I would like to see NPO-NpO get back together, so I'm not exactly going to be incredibly frightened by a treaty between Sparta-NPO. If anything, it would help. Talks don't matter either, and sides are pretty muddled at this point. So, yeah, we're not too worried about losing a blocmate simply because they are functioning as an effective alliance and speaking to others.

You're just digging yourself a deeper grave, and only further proving everyone right about you. Keep it up. These type of shenanigans will make this re-roll just as despised as your last... two, three, 100 names? Not bothering to keep count. Why don't you tell the truth on why you actually got kicked out, hm? Perhaps the truth, that after you made your apology, you sat in Polaris and shoved it in everyone's faces, only further pissing them off. 

Your "apology" was as insincere as everything else you've said before/since, and that is why I expelled you from Sparta. My only regret is I didn't hold you as a member long enough for them to hit you.

You're a chronic liar, and incapable of not starting some kind of !@#$ to get yourself attention. You really do need purged from this game.

Yeah that didn't happen. I literally was on the OWF during the apology and not on IRC at all during that time, until my queries lite up with ForSparta saying he had to be the one to remove me because you guys voted or whatever. Also I apologized and planned to before anyone told me to. Point is I did the terms, and you didn't keep your word. 

Your members kept baiting me. I didn't do anything to them, didn't even respond negatively. I think I banned one in a foreign channel because he wouldn't stop even though I wasn't replying to him but was trying to have a seperate conversation. Your members have told me to kill myself.

The straw that broke the camels back is when you claimed someone asked to have me sanctioned, when we all know no one actually did.

-----

As for my re-roll since I am being EZIed again, I am re-rolling anyway to hide in an alliance and infiltrate. Gonna release a hint: It won't be yours, you have enough spies in there.

If it was NG you would currently be sanctioned on maroon.

Last I checked I had not sanctioned you. So you are wrong. This is not NG pulling strings. I told you, NG just wanted your nukes removed. That has been completed now you have re-rolled. Yes your quip about gov being shot was.. not very nice but you stay away from us and we'll stay away from you.

That's what I thought as well, but it was the only alliance I could think of. Also 10-4 on that last part. Thanks.

Out of respect? Now, why do you feel that you earned and deserved respect from Sparta? You offered nothing to them, and I am quite certain your despicable antics have only made them wholly regret even giving you a chance. In the future, they will likely avoid helping out downtrodden CNers like you, as well.

Also, I would like to see NPO-NpO get back together, so I'm not exactly going to be incredibly frightened by a treaty between Sparta-NPO. If anything, it would help. Talks don't matter either, and sides are pretty muddled at this point. So, yeah, we're not too worried about losing a blocmate simply because they are functioning as an effective alliance and speaking to others.

Because simply not liking someone doesn't mean you kick them while they're down. Especially when you honestly don't give a !@#$ about the remarks, and just did it because you were being threatened and figured I had no where to go.

Not only that they continued to bait me as well as take advantage of the fact I was literally being ran out of the game to all of a sudden hate me for something? One Thing I can't stand is a coward who kicks people while they're down. Praying on the weak is disgusting especially while they're already being driven out by a mob and you threw them to the dogs. Theres no reason to act like that. 

I had known some small things about NG even about announcements a few days before they were posted. Yet never did they do anything cowardice and they faced me like a man. 

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but shame on me for thinking you've changed. 

For the 3rd time this is not IC, and I'm re-rolling anyway. I'm being "Secretly EZIed" by Sparta why would I stay in public.
Edited by Beauty

The few wanna-be spies who have released basic-member information thinking it was important were still more interesting than you. Hell, the guy who dropped the list of channels that haven't been used in 5+ years had more legit facts in his dump than this entire waste of Forum space that you call a thread.

You can run. You can't hide, however. Your inability to not gather attention to yourself will be your achielles heel. Didn't even last a week with this one.

Edited by DeathAdder

"I tried my usual tactics (Whining, crying, threats......

These are your words in the OP, and you expect people to believe you have changed? You expect to be given another chance?

Get bent!

Since people can't read *sigh*:

This is OOC. I am being EZIed. I am not going to play a OOC persona while being EZIed since I am making a new one anyway.

Also who the hell are you anyway? You didn't know me beforehand and doubt you'd notice a change.

If you cannot read the whole post which these lines are literally in every post in this thread, do not comment on "I thought you changed" because you know damn well you didn't.

Did everyone see that? Thank you. Jesus Christ lol.

Edited by Beauty

Situation handled via Query. Nothing to see here anymore nor any future info.

Just so this is out publicly and won't be went back on soon:

<SNIP OF PRIVATE CONVO>

[10:28] <Beauty> So I wasn't bluffing, but I am not sinking to your level.
[10:29] <Beauty> You're welcome for not doing that by the way because that would of been pretty brutal.
[10:31] <Beauty> Well I don't do an attack of enourmous proportions on your alliance which I was fully capable of doing out of respect for you and now you just ignore me -_-
[10:31] <DeathAdder> And you're welcome for not making me have to press charges against you for [CENSORED FOR FORUMS]
[10:32] <Beauty> It would of been very difficult.
[10:32] <Beauty> Specially with a [CENSORED FOR FORUMS]
[10:32] <Beauty> However lets not argue about stupid !@#$ like that.
[10:32] <Beauty> Leave me alone completely, and I leave you alone after I re-roll. Deal?
[10:32] <DeathAdder> Nah, not really. Presenting your logs of how you specifically told me how to  [CENSORED FOR FORUMS] that would qualify as reasonable intent.
[10:33] <Beauty> Yes but I wouldn't of told you if I was goign to do it.
[10:33] <DeathAdder> Not to mention your antics over the past months.
[10:34] <Beauty> Are you really sitting here trying to keep this petty arguement going after I just did you a favor after you and your alliance have been bullying me around for the past few weeks?
[10:34] <DeathAdder> There isn't a judge in this country who wouldn't take one look at all of that and realize you're a spiteful little person who uses such tactics to bully others into doing what you want, while at the same time, calling them bullies.
[10:34] <DeathAdder> and not realize*
[10:35] <Beauty> LOOK i just gave you my plans, out of respect and an attempt to end this after you've been !@#$@#$ with me for awhile now. Are you REALLY going to keep this going
[10:35] <DeathAdder> Only wanting to argue is you, dude.
[10:35] <Beauty> [10:32] <Beauty> Leave me alone completely, and I leave you alone after I re-roll. Deal?
[10:35] <Beauty> [10:32] <DeathAdder> Nah, not really. Presenting your logs of how you specifically told me how to exploit that would qualify as reasonable intent.
[10:35] <DeathAdder> And !@#$@#$ with you?
[10:35] <Beauty> [10:34] <Beauty> Are you really sitting here trying to keep this petty arguement going after I just did you a favor after you and your alliance have been bullying me around for the past few weeks?
[10:35] <DeathAdder> Seriously?
[10:35] <Beauty> STOP
[10:35] <Beauty> ARE WE GOING TO STOP TALKING NOW? YES/NO
[10:36] <Beauty> Its simple question
[10:36] <Beauty> Y or N
[10:36] <Beauty> Ye or Nay
[10:36] <Beauty> Nod yes, Shake head No?
[10:36] <DeathAdder> That's entirely up to you. I ended this over an hour and a half ago until you restarted it while I was afk, after saying I was going afk.
[10:36] <Beauty> Answer with 1 word of these followign two: Yes No
[10:37] <Beauty> Just type 3 or 2 letters, not a long sentence trying to keep going
[10:37] <DeathAdder> I'll stop provided you do.
[10:37] <Beauty> 1 word.
[10:37] <Beauty> 1
[10:37] <Beauty> I stopped awhile ago
[10:37] <Beauty> Say it
[10:37] <Beauty> Yes or No?
[10:37] <DeathAdder> Cool. Then we're done here.
[10:37] <Beauty> Good. Now leave me alone and Ill leave you alone. 
[10:37] <DeathAdder> I have been.
[10:38] <Beauty> Ok then
Edited by Beauty