The New Guardians of the Galaxy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been roughly six years that the NADC and MCXA have stood side-by-side, and while this chapter of our long and storied relationship will end, I'm excited to see what happens next with Supernova-X :)

One final time

o/ MCXA

if this is anything like mcxa and nsf's inactivity levels.. its going to be amazing :D

Ah yes, the vaunted GATO activity. Somehow, I had totally forgotten the overwhelming activity of the oldest democracy on Pla...oh.

I only see 5. Also MCXA, LoSS, GDA, and NSF have lost a collective of 7 mill. Really glad to see alot of the nations not going to this new alliance. The arrogance of the membership is astounding already. Especially the comments about banning not only myself but another member from the AA for publicly stating their sexuality. Definitely not what MCXA used to be. :/

Edit: Lol only 4 people have left the GDA AA and they too received the "Voluntary" message of it's OK to go ahead and switch 4 days ago.

Alright, besides the ridiculous conflation of IC/OOC here, I seriously doubt that even if SNX banned you, they did it over an OOC reason like your sexuality, considering the plethora of IC reasons available.

Oh man, now Tywin has another title to add to his name, way to go guys.

This man actually understands the worst part of this merger :P

Honestly, if I were Polar or another ally of SNX, I'd rather see them have 6 million NS worth of active and capable members than 12 million NS worth of inactive bloat. Trimming the deadweight makes an alliance more agile in peace and more responsive and reliable in war.

Mega-alliances built through a group merger have a rough history, good luck. Making Tywin a part of the government is tempting fate, though.

NG definitely had a rough history...

We'd do it all again though baby

TLR did it better. Good luck!

NG did it betterer :3 Edited by Stewie

Alright, besides the ridiculous conflation of IC/OOC here, I seriously doubt that even if SNX banned you, they did it over an OOC reason like your sexuality, considering the plethora of IC reasons available.

[OOC]Ask them yourself. They contracted someone to attack my nation while I was in the channel -_- (See his war reason even)[/OOC]

NG definitely had a rough history...

We'd do it all again though baby

NG did it betterer :3

Hmmm.... Quite interesting comparison. You guys act the same.

Maybe mega-mergers just make the people really arrogant.

Edited by Beauty

NG definitely had a rough history...We'd do it all again though babyNG did it betterer :3

I'll be honest out of mega mergers I think NG been the most successful. Not saying I'm the biggest NG fan I'm pretty neutral to them but in terms of mega merger NG made it work

[OOC]Ask them yourself. They contracted someone to attack my nation while I was in the channel -_- (See his war reason even)[/OOC]

Hmmm.... Quite interesting comparison. You guys act the same.

Maybe mega-mergers just make the people really arrogant.

NG are arrogant because we merged together and formed the #2 AA in CN only just behind GPA.

We attacked who we wanted and had no one counter us (UPN & SOS brigade).

Then we let our eye off the ball and it all went downhill after that.

But we've cut the fat and we're still here and enjoying ourselves so I call that a win!

Glad to have you as allies, but Tywinn? I don't enjoy seeing MCXA uniting with a person like that in government. Nevertheless, I really hope this works out, and Polar is here to help.

I said it before, smaller alliances will continue to consolidate as activity levels drop. There should be more soon, as it is smarter to join together and create a more efficient machine.

NG are arrogant because we merged together and formed the #2 AA in CN only just behind GPA.

But we've cut the fat and we're still here and enjoying ourselves so I call that a win!

"When we were successful it was on purpose, but when we failed it was because we weren't paying attention"  :rolleyes:

Congrats to the assorted alliances on the merger- I'm not sure what the over/under on Tywin staying in gov is but hey. Alliances merging into larger, more relevant and active groups is just about exactly what this world needs right now.

"When we were successful it was on purpose, but when we failed it was because we weren't paying attention"  :rolleyes:

Congrats to the assorted alliances on the merger- I'm not sure what the over/under on Tywin staying in gov is but hey. Alliances merging into larger, more relevant and active groups is just about exactly what this world needs right now.

It's true though.

In the buildup to EQ our leadership had been only active with half our allies.

Everything you said is true.

It's true though.

In the buildup to EQ our leadership had been only active with half our allies.

Meh. In my book, you take pride for your accomplishments and humility for your defeats. 

Then again, I'm not NG, and as you said you are still having fun, so I suppose we can call it a wash and have a good day.